• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This is one of the greatest scandals of our age

Hyd over there Admin o-pal-o mine?
You've been on a tear this week.
Hoping this post finds you well.
You've reached the bottom of the barrel when ur posting about Tucker.
I fear for your sanity.
Uncle kil is here.
Be well.

Pervy Joe will drive them all across the border in his 18-Wheeler.
Undocumented, COVID+ gang of Migrant criminals and rapists. Nice job Demturd kvntz.

Meanwhile, White Supremacy is killing the nation, LOL.

Biden->
laughat.gif
<-Down Syndrome Kids w/ a 5 IQ

How come the CDC / Fauci doesn't recommend shutting down the border? I'm curious to this, as it is a fact that tens of thousands of illegals are flooding into the country, being released with being told to attend a future court hearing, and have Covid and/or unvaccinated.

As for Kilsong, classic liberal tactic of deflect and ridicule as the liberal left cannot stand on the merits of their own arguments.

America is already tiring of pedo, senile Biden and psychopath Fauci and I love it. I want more and love seeing deranged liberals resort to name calling as it's proof they don't have leg to stand on.

Professor Kilsong, please prove my point and ridicule more and educate us on all how it is a good thing for tens of thousands of unvaccinated illegals to be released into American communities. I eagerly await to be enlightened. Thank you

Last edited:
How come the CDC / Fauci doesn't recommend shutting down the border? I'm curious to this, as it is a fact that tens of thousands of illegals are flooding into the country, being released with being told to attend a future court hearing, and have Covid and/or unvaccinated.

As for Kilsong, classic liberal tactic of deflect and ridicule as the liberal left cannot stand on the merits of their own arguments.

America is already tiring of pedo, senile Biden and psychopath Fauci and I love it. I want more and love seeing deranged liberals resort to name calling as it's proof they don't have leg to stand on.

Professor Kilsong, please prove my point and ridicule more and educate us on all how it is a good thing for tens of thousands of unvaccinated illegals to be released into American communities. I eagerly await to be enlightened. Thank you

Where did I say it was a good thing?
Why the accusations?
I never said that.. Nor did I ever comment on this situation.

You've reached the bottom of the barrel when ur posting about Tucker.

Yes you're right I should be posting videos of Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo.

Those weren't mexicans...just saying.

Maybe they were Mexicans in blackface....no longer content with just taking jobs...they want your white women also 😰

When BLM and Antifa were rioting and Fauci and others came out and said they dont need masks or social distancing because race is a major health issue

That should have been the tell tale sign that this is some fake bullshit. Completely staged

But the sheep took the bait and said, yeah its cool if they peacefully protest and burn cities down and infect the entire community because they are fighting racism.

This will go down perhaps as the stupidest, most idiotic time in the history of the United States.

At no time in our History has their been more people deceived, weak and absolutely useless then right now.

IML Gear Cream!
Of course bring up BLM..
can never stick to the issue at hand.

Where did I say it was a good thing?
Why the accusations?
I never said that.. Nor did I ever comment on this situation.

Fair play bro. My apologies for an unwarranted attacked.

Of course bring up BLM..
can never stick to the issue at hand.

Sorry to burst your bubble but BLM and Antifa are one very major point in the Globalist and Democrat communist agenda you are seeing take place

Illegal aliens

Covid, Covid Vaccines

Election fraud and interference

Inflation

Violation of the Constitution

These are all hand in hand in the attempted destruction of America and the Constitution

Im sorry sir but maybe 1-2 people are buying what you are selling

The Nation is not on your side and you will be on the wrong side of history.

Sorry to burst your bubble but BLM and Antifa are one very major point in the Globalist and Democrat communist agenda you are seeing take place

Illegal aliens

Covid, Covid Vaccines

Election fraud and interference

Inflation

Violation of the Constitution

These are all hand in hand in the attempted destruction of America and the Constitution

Im sorry sir but maybe 1-2 people are buying what you are selling

The Nation is not on your side and you will be on the wrong side of history.

Wes, I truly believe the problem with many good people, well meaning people, of accepting what we are saying is due to fear. My wife is highly accomplished, highly degreed, good person and she has said, point blank, "What you are saying scares me. Yes, it makes sense, a lot of it. But it's scary and I don't want to think about it."

It's too much for many people when properly exposed to information that counters that media narrative that saturates them. A form of debilitating cognitive dissonance.

They need gentle nurturing to countering the narrative.

This isn't a democrat v republican thing, this is global and ancient system whose masters don't function like we do in terms of day to day benchmarks. Generational planners. This brief forum experience is not adequate to fully go into it but, if someone is curious, the information is there. If you can get a person to just CONSIDER what we are talking about, that is a victory.

Last edited:
Wes, I truly believe the problem with many good people, well meaning people, of accepting what we are saying is due to fear. My wife is highly accomplished, highly degreed, good person and she has said, point blank, "What you are saying scares me. Yes, it makes sense, a lot of it. But it's scary and I don't want to think about it."

It's too much for many people when properly exposed to information that counters that media narrative that saturates them. A form of debilitating cognitive dissonance.

They need gentle nurturing to countering the narrative.

This isn't a democrat v republican thing, this is global and ancient system whose masters don't function like we do in terms of day to day benchmarks. Generational planners. This brief forum experience is not adequate to fully go into it but, if someone is curious, the information is there. If you can get a person to just CONSIDER what we are talking about, that is a victory.

I agree people in this country don't want to accept the truth which is the government is corrupt as fuck and that is what Trump was fighting. But the corruption runs too far and deep for one man even the POTUS to change, it will take a revolution which is why the government is doing everything they can to divide us and keep us fighting each other over made up shit like racism.

Get Shredded!
Achieve enlightenment in 5 easy steps:

Step 1. Turn off your television.
Step 2. Unplug your television.
Step 3. Pick up your television.
Step 4. Place your television in the trash.
Step 5. Dust the cobwebs off your brain and start using it again.

Achieve enlightenment in 5 easy steps:

Step 1. Turn off your television.
Step 2. Unplug your television.
Step 3. Pick up your television.
Step 4. Place your television in the trash.
Step 5. Dust the cobwebs off your brain and start using it again.

It's crazy, I took the boat out yesterday and come home hit the sack. I look at the qeb this AM and shit is still a complete mess. I told the wife that if they make her take thr Vax we're done. She can quit her new job and go on this fed unemployment and we're moving for sure. Buy some land and live away from people.

Back