• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Philadelphia _ need your help

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys I know I can count on you. I know for a fact a few of you guys are from Philly.

I lived there for a year (hated it) but I also never really did sight seeing, etc as all I did was work when I was there LOL

So I am taking my family and extended family to Philly next month and Im wondering what you guys would recommend?

I booked a sight seeing tour with these guys and lunch (photo below) but thats only 90mins and I wanna go all day.

But can someone else please point me in the right direction what would entertain a family and parents (mother and father in laws) from another Country?

Appreciated as always!!

c870x524.webp

Lots o Clinton lovers down in phillystan

Dont come to philly bro ....nothing but kilsongs and gs's in philly :coffee:

LOL

anyone else with any ideas :)

Cheesesteaks from Ishkabibbles (sp?)

Don't they have a historic district? Like where the liberty bell is stored etc.

Went as a kid and saw the declaration of independence and some other cool stuff.

Go over the bridge into Camden NJ. There is Adventure Aquarium that is really pretty good...been there and can say it was worth it.

Back