• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testicular discomfort

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m assuming it’s related to the gear/atrophy. The only time it really bothers me or is noticeable is when I’m driving. My just start to ache like someone is clenching them… anything to worry about ?

I’m assuming it’s related to the gear/atrophy. The only time it really bothers me or is noticeable is when I’m driving. My just start to ache like someone is clenching them… anything to worry about ?

Nope that’s what the atrophy feels like for me too. HCG reverses it but can cause similar mild pains as the atrophy reverses.

Nope that’s what the atrophy feels like for me too. HCG reverses it but can cause similar mild pains as the atrophy reverses.

That’s good to know man thanks. Gonna have to look into the hcg, not a big fan of these marbles… plus if I go in for a physical there’s a good chance my doctor might be a bit suspicious if he does a nut check…

How many cycles have you ran? And what does your current cycle look like?

If I don't get enough bed time with the wife or jerk off, the boys start to ache as well.

But yea, for me, in terms of atrophy, the mild pain comes around only when the atrophy reverses. I stay on a low dose protocol of HCG year around and have no issues when it comes to that anymore.

Wes is very, very smart on this issue. Maybe/hopefully he will chime in.

might not be the answer for you, but proviron helps me not to get too shriveled up to start with. And no aches either. Totally agree w/ Christiantt- Try pming Wes(gymntonic). use Wes15 for a discount! JK. Wes is the man tho!

How's the Ride been?

Absolutely great bro… I had expectations for the gear to “fix “ some things that I had attributed to low t, since they were low t symptoms and my T was low… obviously not the case though since blasting didn’t help that. (Fatigue both mental and physical mainly) it’s probably just a matter of life wearing me out. But the physical changes are incredible….

IML Gear Cream!
Slow and steady and safe..wins the race

- - - Updated - - -

Glad you finally got to feel that rush..
It's addicting as Hell..

I had something similar some yrs ago, I told my Dr about it and he sent me on a ultrasound. The ultrasound was done by a attractive middle aged blond woman… so this woman put the gel on my balls and kept massaging them with the ultrasound for a good 20 min, I had use all my power not to get a boner, lol!

Turned out not to be anything but I definitely recommend doing it, I’ll do it again ;)

Last edited:
Lucky Bastard
Mine was a retired school cook..mole with hair..hard tomorrow look at..

But Torsion is a real thing..its when the wires get crossed..cutting off circulation..Major Problem

Slow and steady and safe..wins the race

- - - Updated - - -

Glad you finally got to feel that rush..
It's addicting as Hell..
Wait…I thought health takes a back seat?

I’m so confused…..

That Coach Guy
Always stirring the Pot...

Always great to see you around Brother

Lucky Bastard

But Torsion is a real thing..its when the wires get crossed..cutting off circulation..Major Problem

Torsion was my first thought. Second thought was maybe not trying to sit on the gear shift.

Lucky Bastard

Honestly a troll could probably get me hard if she massaged my nuts right now… this sex drive is honestly crippling sometimes….

Back