• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Joe Biden ''Racial Jungle''

I mean..... he’s not wrong? This whole experiment of commingling has been pretty disastrous for all parties.

"Cmon man? Me an ole Cornpop, we go way back man, way back.

We'd fight with razors by the pool, man, cmon?. I was a teen and I was harassing little girls in diapers man, just pinching them silly.. SILLY!
Now im in diapers man, but still pinching and sniffing young girls man, I tell you what!
That never gets old. One time by the pool, me and ole Cornpop had some ghey-sex man. Prepared me for what Ghay-Barry and I also used to do in the Oral-Office man.
Just knobbing on each other while Michelle yanked her big crank man, heck of a peck on that one I tell ya. Ole Mike Obozo, AKA Magilla.
Stuck a Nutty-Buddy cone in my grommet yesterday man, Cmon, good ole times with ole Cornpop, THE BAD DUDE!!!"

Attachments

• corndog.JPG
    corndog.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Just in case no one can tell the difference between an articulate, cognizant Joe Biden and that potato marionette sitting in the Ovaltine Office.

Joe spews shit daily into both his face diaper, and caulk-cavern diaper... Pervert demturd.

anyone else notice how kilsong does not respond to any of these Biden videos?
only thing I can surmise is.... dilsuck is not only NOT BLACK but he ain’t gay. All the shit I throw at him on here would make a true blue gum faggot flip his shit and go on a killing spree or something.

dude is Charlie. Or a troll acct of the few libtards we got on this board.

or maybe he’s a decent dude that is suffering from mental illness called TDS.

but I doubt it. I’ve dealt with fags in real life and talking about aids in front of them makes them suicidally angry.

see... watch.

KILSONG HAS AIDS AND IS DYING. HE TARGETS ASIAN BOYS CUZ HE HATES ASIANS.

nah all Charlie did was post Trump cartoons that were not even funny.

only thing I can surmise is.... dilsuck is not only NOT BLACK but he ain’t gay. All the shit I throw at him on here would make a true blue gum faggot flip his shit and go on a killing spree or something.

or maybe he’s a decent dude that is suffering from mental illness called TDS.

but I doubt it. I’ve dealt with fags in real life and talking about aids in front of them makes them suicidally angry.

see... watch.

KILSONG HAS AIDS AND IS DYING. HE TARGETS ASIAN BOYS CUZ HE HATES ASIANS.

Aw shit...I just remembered how much charley liked asians. You may be on to something. :thinking:

kilsong = gay charley

(nah, I don't think kilsong is charley)

Back