• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How it begins...

DirtySuperman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's rather easy to lose your freedom, and nearly impossible to get it back!
eaf93501113fff61a87ca43848c56ba4.jpg

It's rather easy to lose your freedom, and nearly impossible to get it back!
eaf93501113fff61a87ca43848c56ba4.jpg

You think this is just now starting? Fear is the foundation of these states

So let's let em step it up a few notches. Sounds like a great idea

It's gonna happen regardless of who's in office on one issue, one way or another. It's not very hard to comprehend, it's not like they have been vague about it😊

It's gonna happen regardless of who's in office on one issue, one way or another. It's not very hard to comprehend, it's not like they have been vague about it😊

I'm glad you're aware of it and don't deny its happening at a faster rate lately, unlike half the country

The thing is, when you draw these parallels with most people, you are quickly dismissed as paranoic.

I have pointed out things like this over the yars, was dismissed and when they came to pass, I get ostriches all around me, stuffing their heads in the sand.

this is how it ends. Trust your government right up until they shoot your wife and kids in your own home. Label those you perceive as threats to your agenda “white supremacist” and garner public support to execute your civilian enemies!! Lon (the trigger happy sniper in ruby ridge and Waco) deserves to burn in hell.

IML Gear Cream!
The thing is, when you draw these parallels with most people, you are quickly dismissed as paranoic.

I have pointed out things like this over the yars, was dismissed and when they came to pass, I get ostriches all around me, stuffing their heads in the sand.

Agree 100%
Whenever I am part of this discussion I will always remind people; history always repeats itself!

History does not repeat itself! People repeat history!!

Hey at least the coloreds are trying to bring segregation back, maybe history repeating itself won’t be so bad for once…..

Back