• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BLANK Covid Cards - Covid Passport

IML Gear Cream!
Now the governments of different countries are trying in every possible way to force people to get vaccinated. Different rules or restrictions are introduced that are canceled for vaccinated people. On the one hand, this is understandable, but this position scares many people.

About covid forms, shouldn't vaccination information be entered into the database?

Triggered by a blank Covid card…. LOLZ
Quite the opposite actually. I hope many people use them and skirt their own protection. And when they’re on a ventilator begging for an actual vaccine, well I hope they die a horrible death leaving their families behind with fond memories.

See, a silver lining. Makes me smile, under my mask….

Quite the opposite actually. I hope many people use them and skirt their own protection. And when they’re on a ventilator begging for an actual vaccine, well I hope they die a horrible death leaving their families behind with fond memories.

I did Nazi that response coming.

You need Jesus.

$250k a year won't save your health nor your soul.

So , put the vaccine in steroids and hgh shipped from China, intervesting

You haven't accepted him? You don't believe in God, correct?

Maybe this is a push in the right direction? Maybe you needed to see this and open your mind.

I'm here when u need help 🙏💪

What I need is a blowjob and a six pack. I won’t get that from Jesus, but I’m pretty sure 250k will get me there lol.

What I need is a blowjob and a six pack. I won’t get that from Jesus, but I’m pretty sure 250k will get me there lol.

Sir I get both of those

Hgh , intermittent fasting and keeping the wife happy is all it takes

I don't make $250k a year and I have a 12 pack and as much oral as I want.

Money certainly can buy alot of abs and bj's .

Sir I get both of those

Hgh , intermittent fasting and keeping the wife happy is all it takes

I don't make $250k a year and I have a 12 pack and as much oral as I want.

Money certainly can buy alot of abs and bj's .

Wes we both know it’s not what you make it’s what you keep, I don’t keep it all.
And no one gets the punani for free, I’m married so it’s more like a bad lease.

Stay out of my constitutional rights like freedom of religion and speech and we can get along fine.
And I’ll continue to respect your bible thread.

Stay healthy and stay safe.

Kilsong might give you a blow job.

Get Shredded!

Retard alert, retard alert... Triggered for sure...

Religion aside, hoping ppl will die a horrible death is pretty fucked up.

All I am asking for is a legitimate list of potential side effects and the ability to make a voluntary informed decision. But don’t tell me how great it is and how fine I will be... if it was I would have the ability to sue the pharmaceutical companies.

But right now we don’t!! They will take no responsibility if shit goes wrong for me or you. You’re are your own.

And I am not that lucky.

Religion aside, hoping ppl will die a horrible death is pretty fucked up.

All I am asking for is a legitimate list of potential side effects and the ability to make a voluntary informed decision. But don’t tell me how great it is and how fine I will be... if it was I would have the ability to sue the pharmaceutical companies.

But right now we don’t!! They will take no responsibility if shit goes wrong for me or you. You’re are your own.

And I am not that lucky.

People on the left just want to politicize every little thing and when you don’t follow along you get comments like that.

You haven't accepted him? You don't believe in God, correct?

Maybe this is a push in the right direction? Maybe you needed to see this and open your mind.

I'm here when u need help 

You hear ppl say all the time, "I don't believe in God. But I believe in some kind of higher power." Etc.

It has become easier and easier to NOT have faith in God.

And whether they know it or not, it's mostly bc ppl want to do whatever the fuck they want without consequences. Rob, Cheat, etc. No rules to live by...no 10 Commandments.

IDK. I think aside from even church, if everyone just followed the 10 Commandments, this would be a much better place to live. Bet most don't even know all 10.

Either way, you don't believe in "God" so it's no devil either. Ppl sorta forget that he is mentioned throughout the bible and is as real as God is...

Simple put: No God = No Sin. No Sin = No wrong doing and no guilt.

So it's easy to see why one would choose a life without beliefs.

But when they need a miracle for themselves or their child, they are on their knees praying to God. Or as they get old, they "find" God bc their mortality hits home.

Sorry to derail the thread, but was brought up and wanted to add my 2 cents.

You hear ppl say all the time, "I don't believe in God. But I believe in some kind of higher power." Etc.

It has become easier and easier to NOT have faith in God.

And whether they know it or not, it's mostly bc ppl want to do whatever the fuck they want without consequences. Rob, Cheat, etc. No rules to live by...no 10 Commandments.

IDK. I think aside from even church, if everyone just followed the 10 Commandments, this would be a much better place to live. Bet most don't even know all 10.

Either way, you don't believe in "God" so it's no devil either. Ppl sorta forget that he is mentioned throughout the bible and is as real as God is...

Simple put: No God = No Sin. No Sin = No wrong doing and no guilt.

So it's easy to see why one would choose a life without beliefs.

But when they need a miracle for themselves or their child, they are on their knees praying to God. Or as they get old, they "find" God bc their mortality hits home.

Sorry to derail the thread, but was brought up and wanted to add my 2 cents.

I think it is normal that religion/God is on your mind in relationship to the vaccine and passport. As I mentioned elsewhere, even non believers are sitting up and taking notice of the world being separated into vaxxed/unvaxxed. People can tell the way things are headed are not in their best interest.

Exactly.

everyone crams for finals!

I think it is normal that religion/God is on your mind in relationship to the vaccine and passport. As I mentioned elsewhere, even non believers are sitting up and taking notice of the world being separated into vaxxed/unvaxxed. People can tell the way things are headed are not in their best interest.

It's going to get really ugly.

When they go from "voluntary" to more of a mandate.

Even from the start, it was voluntary but tons of persuasion used by the media and Govt to get it. Do your duty as an American bs.

But when they sorta make it mandatory by limiting what you can do, it's senseless to consider it voluntary when you can't go to the food store or out to eat, travel etc. In effect, making it mandatory.

That's when ppl will become resentful and feel violated.

Media attacks the unvaccinated bc it feels like an attack on the GOP.

And for fuck sakes, should you express your opinion on fbook they shut you down. Silence you.

This country needs a real leader, and Biden ISN"T IT!!

Even from the start, it was voluntary but tons of persuasion used by the media and Govt to get it. Do your duty as an American bs.

But when they sorta make it mandatory by limiting what you can do, it's senseless to consider it voluntary when you can't go to the food store or out to eat, travel etc. In effect, making it mandatory.

And for fuck sakes, should you express your opinion on fbook they shut you down. Silence you.

The entire world is in this boat right now. Italian parliament went *nuts* this week over vaccine passport mandates. There are protests in major cities around the world that number in the millions. People are tired of living in fear. Tired of their government telling them what they can/can't do. I'm really hoping this is a "darkest before the dawn" moment in history. But my gut is telling me otherwise.

They cannot sell, buy, trade or work unless they have the seal.... The mark.... Of the beast....

So is does this look exactly like the real thing?

I've seen a few of these in real life and theres no way to tell the difference

Plus no one even cares.

It's pure fraud plain and simple

Just like if you go into a store wearing a hockey mask, a bandana, a cloth mask. ANYTHING on your face, they will let you in.

In the medical field we use very special masks in surgery situations and even those are not meant to keep viruses out, they are used to keep body fluids from transferring.

No one in the medical field thinks for a second that masks work. Because they don't.

But I know most of the guys reading this already know that. I'm sure there is a fool or two reading this in the privacy of their own homes, alone, wearing a mask.

Because fools will be fools. And virtue signaling is real. These people think they are saving others.

Meanwhile you just look dumb. And are.

I've seen a few of these in real life and theres no way to tell the difference

Plus no one even cares.

It's pure fraud plain and simple

Just like if you go into a store wearing a hockey mask, a bandana, a cloth mask. ANYTHING on your face, they will let you in.

In the medical field we use very special masks in surgery situations and even those are not meant to keep viruses out, they are used to keep body fluids from transferring.

No one in the medical field thinks for a second that masks work. Because they don't.

But I know most of the guys reading this already know that. I'm sure there is a fool or two reading this in the privacy of their own homes, alone, wearing a mask.

Because fools will be fools. And virtue signaling is real. These people think they are saving others.

Meanwhile you just look dumb. And are.

This post is on fucking point!! Those same people are wearing them alone in their cars and fucking with them on. I’m so sick of these dumb mother fuckers!!

Back