• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BLANK Covid Cards - Covid Passport

Get Shredded!

If you use this, you need to be aware this is the *early* version of the card. It is 4.25x3.5"....NOT 4x3 that is standard now. The card has a printing date on it. You may be stuck trying to explain why your card is slightly larger if the person inspecting doesn't know there were multiple sizes of the card. Yes, you can scale it to fit 4x3, but it will be slightly off. If you're going to do something, do it right. My two cents.

234425373_359948352268330_5599479243012077674_n.png

This post is on fucking point!! Those same people are wearing them alone in their cars and fucking with them on. I’m so sick of these dumb mother fuckers!!
I like a challenge so i am 4 popped collars and 4 masks cool... While in the sack.... Makes me work harder, slight head rush and man alive when i let go... Siezure time yeah buddy!!!

Starting to lose bid opportunities because homeowners are requiring vendors to be vaccinated and masked. Was about done with construction anyway, hearts just not there anymore. Already looking at upscaling my gardening business ....time to start making lemonade

Im glad in my business i only have to deal with homeowners and Realator’s ive known for a while and been doing business with. Atleast this way no one can tell me i have to get poked and i dont want to work in someone’s house thats had the poke either so win win situation. Im definitely not going to require myself or my helper to get that shit.

IML Gear Cream!
This whole thing is a train wreck! You want a mask wear one, same with the vaccine! But fuck you and those that want to deny me health and other services!!! The fat fuck gets all his healthcare even though he chose to eat like hell… same with the type 2 fucker. And the sun fucker with melanoma gets his healthcare for his cancer treatment. And you alcohol and drug abusing fuckers get all the healthcare you need for your destructive behavior. But because I take care of my health and don’t want that shit, my rights are denied!! Fuck off I survived your damn virus with nothing more than a loss of 10 pounds and some lack of taste!

Anybody have any luck with actually making these? Everything's on the line and I'm not taking the f****** vaccine. Please PM me if you have any info with this.

UK has ditched RONA passports. Hopefully others follow suit.

Biden Admin:

"RONA+ illegals, you are free to roam around the country".
"Hard working Americans whove paid taxes for decades, f**k you".

Imagine being brain dead enough to like/support this clown, LMAO.
Even actual retards laugh at this guy.

--

Biden->
laughat.gif
<-Down Syndrome Kids

Back