BLANK Covid Cards - Covid Passport

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,943 Posts
    Rep Points

Letís ramp it up... just in time for the midterm elections.

Dems want to keep their power

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,943 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Interesting

This is how the blank cards look friends. I believe they simply print them on basic card stock

and here is how they look all filled in

Size when printed

Size: 4.25" x 3.5" / double-sided
    You find a place that sells this size to print from home??

Would not mind printing up some blanks and then laminate these fuckers.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,338 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    here in Europe the vaccine is not mandatory, but without it you can do nothing.
    we have the green pass
    without it you cannot enter closed places, restaurants, you cannot go to the gym ... in short, it is not mandatory to get vaccinated but if you don't, you are cut off from society
    I think the whole world is headed this way.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,865 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    I think the whole world is headed this way.
    Go back to the beginning of this thread or others and see where it was a "Conspiracy theory" that we would require vaccine ID.

I recall making a post that said COVID19= Certificate Of Vaccination I.Dentification 2019

Remember how many people said I was crazy and many of us here were??

LMAO...who are the dumbasses now?

Oddly this seems to follow party. The dems seem to be for masks and for mandated vaccines.

The R's and the Independents and Trump supporters want NO masks and vaccines as optional

Wonder why that is?

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,338 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Go back to the beginning of this thread or others and see where it was a "Conspiracy theory" that we would require vaccine ID.

I recall making a post that said COVID19= Certificate Of Vaccination I.Dentification 2019

Remember how many people said I was crazy and many of us here were??

LMAO...who are the dumbasses now?

Oddly this seems to follow party. The dems seem to be for masks and for mandated vaccines.

The R's and the Independents and Trump supporters want NO masks and vaccines as optional

Wonder why that is?

Yeeeeeeeep...I hate being right sometimes. The worst part is, the people I was saying this to IRL never remember the conversations from a year ago. People only live in the "now". They don't anticipate what is coming and they've already forgotten what happened.

Time to start using the "extra heavy duty" aluminum foil.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fucking Legend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points

I usually donít post anymore because of garbage like the OPís post. I just read when I have a crap day because the stupidity here makes me realize my life isnít that bad.

The cards issued arenít worth the paper their printed on. If you have gotten vaccinated youíre already in a database. And if youíre not vaccinated, your world is only going to get smaller. Surely thatís something you conspiracy clowns can wrap your head around as you wrap it in tinfoil.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,338 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    I usually donít post anymore because of garbage like the OPís post. I just read when I have a crap day because the stupidity here makes me realize my life isnít that bad.

The cards issued arenít worth the paper their printed on. If you have gotten vaccinated youíre already in a database. And if youíre not vaccinated, your world is only going to get smaller. Surely thatís something you conspiracy clowns can wrap your head around as you wrap it in tinfoil.
    So you're saying you're having a crap day?

What's your overall take on vaccine, vaccine passport, etc? I forget, did you say you'd gotten the jab?

Fucking Legend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points

So you're saying you're having a crap day?

What's your overall take on vaccine, vaccine passport, etc? I forget, did you say you'd gotten the jab?
    My day is actually pretty good, thanks for asking.
    My take on all this is probably not much different than the 180 million others vaccinated. Iíll do what I have to, to keep my life as normal as it used to be, whatever that is.
    A little Tommy history. January 2020 I developed a horrible cough, high fever and blood clots in my femoral and popliteal arteries for some strange reason. I spent 5 days in ICU receiving clot therapy and another 6 months on blood thinners. COVID? Who knows, they had no idea to even look for it. I did however come very close to losing my leg. I spent the next year and a half just like you all. So, yeah, I got vaccinated as soon as I could. You see, I could already see the handwriting on the wall. It wasnít a matter of if, but when, it would come to this. We just got a preview over the past year and a half and IMO the feature presentation is yet to come.
    Bros, Iím exmilitary and the government shot shit into me for years. Then I followed it up with a lifetime of shit I shot into me (admin says Iím 75, so thatís a lot of shit). Iím still here, never grew a third testicle or anything weird. I do think there will be a population segregation based on vaccines, itís already happening whether you see it or want to admit to it or not. I work for a very big company who works a huge conglomerate. All this has been eluded to for some time now. So yeah, a vaccination is an easy justification for me to maintain my 250k salary (cue up me having a good day) without even a second thought. Hereís some food for thought. Forget about personal freedom, what are people going to do when insurance companies refuse to pay a $150,000 hospitalization bill because your COVID was preventable?

Database is already in place and thereís 3 more years of this administration. So print up all the cards yíall want, and wipe your butt with them cause thatís what theyíre worth. Im not faulting anyone for resisting, just donít fault me for moving on with life.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,865 Posts
    Rep Points

Tommy glad you are ok sir

And that piece of paper is all that stands between some people and their jobs as you said. And many people don't want to be forced to take an experimental drug, take that for what its worth

Not everyone walks away from this vaccine alive or, walks away should we say.

Most employers and others are accepting the paper format only. The fully electronic system doesn't yet exist. Of course we know it will but it doesnt yet.

Either way good to see you again on the forum sir.

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,725 Posts
    Rep Points

You know I agree 1000% with that. The little guys like you and me are going to have a hard time fighting this in court though. Meanwhile, our employer will have terminated us, making our financial situation that much more dire. There's some discussion of starting an OnlyFans account in my household. Just in case we lose our jobs...

#XXXGrandpa
    shoot me the link and I will help support a brother in need
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Super duper mod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,725 Posts
    Rep Points

I am totally against forcing people to get vaccinated but am planning to go and get my shot tomorrow.this wave is doing a number on people in my area right now. Plenty of young healthy people ending up in the hospital. Like Tommy I was in the army and shot full of that bullshit anthrax vaccine and I have pinned some of these dirty ass ugl so I should be fine .
    Advanced 2.0 the pip hits like a hammer

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,433 Posts
    Rep Points

Getting the vaccine isnít going to bring you closer to ďnormalĒ. This shit will not end. There will be China aids 20, China aids 21, China aids 22 etc.

go on and get all your vaccines ... you old timers are one foot in the grave anyway...lol

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,338 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Getting the vaccine isnít going to bring you closer to ďnormalĒ. This shit will not end. There will be China aids 20, China aids 21, China aids 22 etc.

go on and get all your vaccines ... you old timers are one foot in the grave anyway...lol
    Yep....neverending booster shots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    855 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post

Triggered by a blank Covid cardÖ. LOLZ

Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,135 Posts
    Rep Points

You should get the vaccine so you won't get the virus or have to wear a mask, but just keep in mind you might still get the virus and will definitely need to continue wearing a mask.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate any illegal activity.
    Read the Rules Please