• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Checking the pit

Koolio

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Every morning the first thing I do is check out what's new on the pit...anyone else check out the pit before checking email or anything else?

[SIZE=7 said:
Koolio[/SIZE];1898271]Every morning the first thing I do is check out what's new on the pit...anyone else check out the pit before checking email or anything else?

First thing I do each day is open my eyes and listen to your song :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPO76Jlnz6c

First thing I do each day is open my eyes and listen to your song :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPO76Jlnz6c
..my song is highway to hell...we are all on that road...no stop signs, no speed limits, ain't nothing gonna slow us down...not torn tendons, fatigue, overtraining...nothing...there is a you tube singer named Sara loera that remakes all the old rock songs...check her out..

Fucken hate it down here.

..my song is highway to hell...we are all on that road...no stop signs, no speed limits, ain't nothing gonna slow us down...not torn tendons, fatigue, overtraining...nothing...there is a you tube singer named Sara loera that remakes all the old rock songs...check her out..

Thanks...definitely nice for the eyes and ears.

:winkfinger:

I check the pit when I wake up, before I log on to my work computer. Better than news!

Any down time at work and I’m on here.
Nothing better to pass the time at work when things are slow than to be hanging out here in the muck of the Pit!

Every morning the first thing I do is check out what's new on the pit...anyone else check out the pit before checking email or anything else?

yup the Pit is where all of us degenerates hang.

The pit and pooping go hand and hand in the morning

Back