• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anadrol is the Sh*t

Dano22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Always have been a little weary of Drol. People seemed to bash it a lot. First day 50mg. Slight headache but had a great workout. Could have been placebo. 2nd day 75mg split dose and felt better. Now I’ve been at 100mg for 5 days and man I’m in love. Loving the constant pump and all around feeling. 45 min after a dose and man it hits. I can see how people injure themselves on the stuff . Especially in the 150mg+ doses

I have ran drol countless times and 50 is plenty for me . I always start at 50 and than would go up just to get pounding headaches all day to where I wouldn’t want to workout and than drop back to 50 . Just going to stay at 50 from now on

I've been considering using the injectable anadrol version had some bad sides with oral dbol at 30 mg a day had to stop after two weeks wanna see if a somewhat similar compound regarding sides will be like deff not starting at 50 lol

I've been considering using the injectable anadrol version had some bad sides with oral dbol at 30 mg a day had to stop after two weeks wanna see if a somewhat similar compound regarding sides will be like deff not starting at 50 lol

Been running inj anadrol from PSL at 50mg pre workout and absolutely love it!

Always have been a little weary of Drol. People seemed to bash it a lot. First day 50mg. Slight headache but had a great workout. Could have been placebo. 2nd day 75mg split dose and felt better. Now I’ve been at 100mg for 5 days and man I’m in love. Loving the constant pump and all around feeling. 45 min after a dose and man it hits. I can see how people injure themselves on the stuff . Especially in the 150mg+ doses

Dano22 yes anadrol is the best oral ever made and 100mg day is the sweat spot .

I wouldn’t hesitate to start at 50mg. Think about it a pill typically comes in 50mgs, what are you going to do break it in half? Now your only taking 25mgs which is weak so then your forced to break a half into a quarter so that you can take 37.5mgs. Lol with some of the ugls pills good luck on getting equal amount every time.

I wouldn’t recommend ramping up like the op on your first try but 50mg is a good starting point. For me 50-75mgs is good but once I break above 75mg I lose my appetite. I will get a couple of headaches in the beginning and a little heartburn but both those subside a couple of weeks in.

Like Afont said injectable is shit. And you can dose the amount much better than pills.

Anadrol was my first oral I tried and ended up being my go to oral of choice over the years. The strength gains and pumps were some of the most intense, the closest I've felt to Tren pumps/strength. Not only that but for some reason Anadrol gives me the best mood boost any AAS has ever given me.

Though I've heard some people say that mass and strength you get from anadrol goes away not long after you stop. Its been a while since ive taken it but I remember keeping the muscle but definitely felt like there was some strength loss despite cruising on test. Like i said its been ages so my memory is foggy in this regard.

I wouldn’t hesitate to start at 50mg. Think about it a pill typically comes in 50mgs, what are you going to do break it in half? Now your only taking 25mgs which is weak so then your forced to break a half into a quarter so that you can take 37.5mgs. Lol with some of the ugls pills good luck on getting equal amount every time.

I wouldn’t recommend ramping up like the op on your first try but 50mg is a good starting point. For me 50-75mgs is good but once I break above 75mg I lose my appetite. I will get a couple of headaches in the beginning and a little heartburn but both those subside a couple of weeks in.

Like Afont said injectable is shit. And you can dose the amount much better than pills.

*Like Afont said injectable Drol is the Shit

Shit kills my appetite, and therefore is pointless.

u guys keep in mind these inj. orals affect u diff. than the oral version- most of the time it's in a better way- but I wouldn't jump on 100 mgs of drol right off the bat, just because u've done it orally. Experiment w/ it first. Just my opinion.

There's some things to consider with Drol..
At 50mgs a day Over-Training is impossible..the Only PED that regenerates that fast..

Down sides should still be considered when upping the dose..
But the thing is the stronger the compound the faster it will flood the receptors and stop working... usually 4wks is the basic run,but many just up the dose and throw caution to the wind..Not the route I would recommend with Drol..Take your 4wks and run..

I love actual anapolon. It’s great stuff. No bad sides for me really. Now for performance, nothing comes close to m1t. That shit hits sooooo hard at 30mg. It’s def not a feel good drug tho.

Got it on the list to try..

- - - Updated - - -

But not at 30mgs..

I like to think that people that don't like Anadrol were actually taking DBol. For instance, some people claim anadrol is dry for them, and other say the bloat like a mofo. For me, Anadrol causes no bloat, and DBol does a lot. So maybe they were just taking "fake" drol.

That’s crazy to me. I tolerate Dbol extremely well. Never had any issues and I would dose 75-100mgs preworkout… never even got those horrible back pumps that everyone talked about. In fact pumps were always just mediocre, gave me an incredible mental edge though…

Back