• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rookie Question

powerseeker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure if I can call myself a rookie these days anymore.

However, I do have a question which I feel that the real veterans out here can answer rather easily.

So, I have compounds from different labs. Is it cool to mix? Test E from 2 different labs. Will the compounds continue to mix with the blood continually? :confused:

Yes you can mix them. And if their both oil you can mix in the same syringe.

However, I do have a question which I feel that the real veterans out here can answer rather easily.

So, I have compounds from different labs. Is it cool to mix? Test E from 2 different labs. Will the compounds continue to mix with the blood continually? :confused:

If they are both real no problem , i only prefer do all the same lab to see if works and when do blood test understand if lab is good to go .

Some guys here like to mix a real one with a bunk one so they can feeeel it.

HAHA if you have to ask that question yes you can call your self a rookie still.

I've mixed water and oil base compunds together a bunch with no issue.

Suspension clears a syringe much easier is there is a bit of oil in there.

IML Gear Cream!
I've always steered clear of mixing water with oil based gear I've heard of guys getting a sterile abcess or something like that. The water and oil mix making it hard to absorb into the muscle thus a lump of liquid that won't absorb well. Just what I've heard keep oil with oil water with water same with peps,gh,sarms,etc., don't wanna mix them with your oils if water based.

I'm with Monte, mixed water and oil and never had issues IM.

I've mixed water and oil base compunds together a bunch with no issue.

Suspension clears a syringe much easier is there is a bit of oil in there.

I mixed oil with just a bit of left over water base in a slin pin and had it inflamed so bad it created its own heat for days. Could’ve been coincidental but I won’t do it again to find out.

BodybuilderZepp;[URL="tel:1899321" said:
1899321[/URL]]Water and oil don’t look so good in a syringe lol
That I never did 😎

I mixed oil with just a bit of left over water base in a slin pin and had it inflamed so bad it created its own heat for days. Could’ve been coincidental but I won’t do it again to find out.
Water based injections are notorious for abccesses and bad injection sites.

I think guys who have mixed and had bad shots simply didn't get the injection im most of the time.

I mean, they just separate in the site regardless, it's not like they made some new compound

Water based injections are notorious for abccesses and bad injection sites.

I think guys who have mixed and had bad shots simply didn't get the injection im most of the time.

I mean, they just separate in the site regardless, it's not like they made some new compound

Right? It could’ve just been coincidental. I can’t find anything in the ncbi database against it. Those old suspension shots were notorious for going sideways even on a good day.

Back