Why I Quit Taking Steroids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    United States of China
    ADMINISTRATOR
    The Admin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    23,923

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    616
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14,363
    Thanked in
    7,024 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Why I Quit Taking Steroids

    PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,472

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    322
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    440
    Thanked in
    262 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    My blood work isn't too bad right now. But once I'm over 40 I'm not touching gear. Got about 10 years left to blast and cruise
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  3. #3
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    554

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    229
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    356
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points
    11071033

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    My blood work isn't too bad right now. But once I'm over 40 I'm not touching gear. Got about 10 years left to blast and cruise
    I will go back to a strong trt only around 40 also. That means 12-15 good blast left

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,472

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    322
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    440
    Thanked in
    262 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    I will go back to a strong trt only around 40 also. That means 12-15 good blast left
    Haha,Hell ya for sure. If my blood work stays good then I'll keep the party going.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  5. #5
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,958

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,948
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,006
    Thanked in
    4,103 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    My blood work isn't too bad right now. But once I'm over 40 I'm not touching gear. Got about 10 years left to blast and cruise


    fast forward 10 years... I’m only running test and dbol thats all .... and maybe 1 tren run a year but only 6 weeks lol

  6. #6
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,199

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,372
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,681
    Thanked in
    5,513 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Why I quit working out and still take steroids.


    cuz duh... you seen the world lately. Fuck this shit!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,472

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    322
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    440
    Thanked in
    262 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by HFO3 View Post
    fast forward 10 years... I’m only running test and dbol thats all .... and maybe 1 tren run a year but only 6 weeks lol
    Lol, your probley right. Who knows what's going to happen. Going to be shity. One day ill lose all may gainz. Going to be a sad day. Life comes at you fast haha.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    1,319

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    273
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    786
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points
    16861067

    Seth is a good example to show you pro level athletes use alot . He said he stop competing because he dont want to use all that dosages to be competitive today on stage . So if is afraid of that is because is alot . Remember he still look amazing and i can garanteed now is not natural or even running only 300mg gear with that size. When they said im only 250mg test , yes can be truth but they are running alot of deca and boldenone .

    Milos Sarcev said recently he never use more than 750mg test but uses 1gr deca , 1gr bold ( this is almost 3gr gear week )

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Cruefan89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    4,108

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    431
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,230
    Thanked in
    940 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    I follow Seth some. He’s a straight forward guy who’s done well for his honesty.
    “Move over for a damage case”

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Glycomann's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    dungeon
    Posts
    604

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    130
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    441
    Thanked in
    271 Posts
    Rep Points
    238807415

    Lyle Alzado to John Romano when they were living together. According to John Alzado came out of a room and he was huge and vascular. Romano said Damn Lyle what are you doing? Slightly paraphrasing, " I'm completely natural. I'm only on 600 deca and 3 anadrol a day". 5 years later he was dead after turning anti-steroid advocate. Dead from lymphoma if I recall correctly.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    FM19's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    370

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    427
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    296
    Thanked in
    190 Posts
    Rep Points
    5107718

    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    Seth is a good example to show you pro level athletes use alot . He said he stop competing because he dont want to use all that dosages to be competitive today on stage . So if is afraid of that is because is alot . Remember he still look amazing and i can garanteed now is not natural or even running only 300mg gear with that size. When they said im only 250mg test , yes can be truth but they are running alot of deca and boldenone .

    Milos Sarcev said recently he never use more than 750mg test but uses 1gr deca , 1gr bold ( this is almost 3gr gear week )
    He only mentioned doses of blasting at a gram of test and occasionally lowering to 500mg ... so basically he's been on a decade or more of a 'blast'. And, he never checked his health markers via bloodwork. We have many members here who don't compete that are on 3 grams as week (Personally I've never used 1/2 of that). Some pros mention taking 3 grams of test alone ... to Seth's point, I think these folks are taking some risks that could harm their health long-term.

  12. #12
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,199

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,372
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,681
    Thanked in
    5,513 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
    Lyle Alzado to John Romano when they were living together. According to John Alzado came out of a room and he was huge and vascular. Romano said Damn Lyle what are you doing? Slightly paraphrasing, " I'm completely natural. I'm only on 600 deca and 3 anadrol a day". 5 years later he was dead after turning anti-steroid advocate. Dead from lymphoma if I recall correctly.
    thought it was brain cancer....

  13. #13
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    554

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    229
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    356
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Rep Points
    11071033

    Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post
    He only mentioned doses of blasting at a gram of test and occasionally lowering to 500mg ... so basically he's been on a decade or more of a 'blast'. And, he never checked his health markers via bloodwork. We have many members here who don't compete that are on 3 grams as week (Personally I've never used 1/2 of that). Some pros mention taking 3 grams of test alone ... to Seth's point, I think these folks are taking some risks that could harm their health long-term.
    I personally think to much is put in to total amount per week. I think it depends on which compounds are used in that total amount. I can run a 1.5gs of primo with less sides than some people here with 300mg of tren and probably less over all damage. I also think stacking compounds is more productive and less stressful on your system. But it would of course raise your total amount as opposed to one compound.

    But all that depends on goals, user and dosage


    IMO

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,151

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    789
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    496
    Thanked in
    354 Posts
    Rep Points
    4950100

    Gotta come back later and finish the video when I have time

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Sponx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    866

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    743
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    489
    Thanked in
    349 Posts
    Rep Points
    13460690

    Great video, thank you for sharing!
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL

Similar Threads

  1. You need advice on taking steroids?
    By MONSTRO in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2021, 07:00 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-09-2019, 12:51 AM
  3. A Crazy Guy Who is Taking Steroids Since He Was 15
    By The Admin in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2019, 11:03 AM
  4. TOP 5 Bodybuilding Legends Who Admitted Taking Steroids
    By The Admin in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-26-2019, 07:30 AM
  5. I want to quit steroids.. TRT
    By NSFIT23 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-20-2016, 06:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums