• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why I Quit Taking Steroids

My blood work isn't too bad right now. But once I'm over 40 I'm not touching gear. Got about 10 years left to blast and cruise

My blood work isn't too bad right now. But once I'm over 40 I'm not touching gear. Got about 10 years left to blast and cruise

I will go back to a strong trt only around 40 also. That means 12-15 good blast left

I will go back to a strong trt only around 40 also. That means 12-15 good blast left
Haha,Hell ya for sure. If my blood work stays good then I'll keep the party going.

Why I quit working out and still take steroids.

cuz duh... you seen the world lately. Fuck this shit!

fast forward 10 years... I’m only running test and dbol thats all .... and maybe 1 tren run a year but only 6 weeks lol

Lol, your probley right. Who knows what's going to happen. Going to be shity. One day ill lose all may gainz. Going to be a sad day. Life comes at you fast haha.

Seth is a good example to show you pro level athletes use alot . He said he stop competing because he dont want to use all that dosages to be competitive today on stage . So if is afraid of that is because is alot . Remember he still look amazing and i can garanteed now is not natural or even running only 300mg gear with that size. When they said im only 250mg test , yes can be truth but they are running alot of deca and boldenone .

Milos Sarcev said recently he never use more than 750mg test but uses 1gr deca , 1gr bold ( this is almost 3gr gear week )

I follow Seth some. He’s a straight forward guy who’s done well for his honesty.

Lyle Alzado to John Romano when they were living together. According to John Alzado came out of a room and he was huge and vascular. Romano said Damn Lyle what are you doing? Slightly paraphrasing, " I'm completely natural. I'm only on 600 deca and 3 anadrol a day". 5 years later he was dead after turning anti-steroid advocate. Dead from lymphoma if I recall correctly.

IML Gear Cream!
Seth is a good example to show you pro level athletes use alot . He said he stop competing because he dont want to use all that dosages to be competitive today on stage . So if is afraid of that is because is alot . Remember he still look amazing and i can garanteed now is not natural or even running only 300mg gear with that size. When they said im only 250mg test , yes can be truth but they are running alot of deca and boldenone .

Milos Sarcev said recently he never use more than 750mg test but uses 1gr deca , 1gr bold ( this is almost 3gr gear week )

He only mentioned doses of blasting at a gram of test and occasionally lowering to 500mg ... so basically he's been on a decade or more of a 'blast'. And, he never checked his health markers via bloodwork. We have many members here who don't compete that are on 3 grams as week (Personally I've never used 1/2 of that). Some pros mention taking 3 grams of test alone ... to Seth's point, I think these folks are taking some risks that could harm their health long-term.

Lyle Alzado to John Romano when they were living together. According to John Alzado came out of a room and he was huge and vascular. Romano said Damn Lyle what are you doing? Slightly paraphrasing, " I'm completely natural. I'm only on 600 deca and 3 anadrol a day". 5 years later he was dead after turning anti-steroid advocate. Dead from lymphoma if I recall correctly.

thought it was brain cancer....

He only mentioned doses of blasting at a gram of test and occasionally lowering to 500mg ... so basically he's been on a decade or more of a 'blast'. And, he never checked his health markers via bloodwork. We have many members here who don't compete that are on 3 grams as week (Personally I've never used 1/2 of that). Some pros mention taking 3 grams of test alone ... to Seth's point, I think these folks are taking some risks that could harm their health long-term.

I personally think to much is put in to total amount per week. I think it depends on which compounds are used in that total amount. I can run a 1.5gs of primo with less sides than some people here with 300mg of tren and probably less over all damage. I also think stacking compounds is more productive and less stressful on your system. But it would of course raise your total amount as opposed to one compound.

But all that depends on goals, user and dosage

IMO

Great video, thank you for sharing!

fast forward 10 years... I’m only running test and dbol thats all .... and maybe 1 tren run a year but only 6 weeks lol
Fast forward another 8 … and I’m about to run a blast of 200 test, 200 mast, 300 npp and 600 primo!

Back