• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Getting vaccine on cycle.

bbb33

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone here got the vaccine while on a blast? Thinking about getting one since I’m taking care of my dad that’s a cancer patient, I should be good right? Taking deca/test/mast and dbol right now.

Idk about the vaccine on cycle but I tested positive this past Thursday and was fine after the first day. Thought I was basically done with it until today. Woke up with a fever highest its been yet. It's a weird virus.

I was about midway through a test/mast cycle and it's put me out of the gym since last Tuesday so far. I don't think anyone can tell you how any of it, virus or vaccine, will effect you for sure. The vaccine has put a few people i know down for a few days. None on cycle though

Just my rambling experience from going stir crazy sitting at home.

I did.
Absolutely nothing but a sore shoulder for a day.
Dont think there is a credible correlation out there.. Good or bad

I also got it while on cycle. And only got the sore shoulder cuz the nurse basically punched the shit out of me with the needle to give the shot!

No one knows factually

No one knows factually if "ANYTHING" interacts or is contraindicated with the COVID vaccine because it is an experimental DRUG. It is not and does not meet the definition of a vaccine.

My recommendation to all of my clients is to NOT get the Covid vaccine. I'd say 90% of my clients are on AAS and Id also say at least 90%+ refuse to get the "vaccine"

I am pro Choice. Feel free to get the vaccine if you want it, just don't come near me or my kids. I don't wanna see irregular periods, bleeding and infertility that is passed on from those getting the Vax.

I was on 600 Test and 800 Primo and 20mg DBol pre workout and same as above I got the Pfizer with a little pip in shoulder and about an hour later I felt tired for the rest of the evening and woke up fine. The second one just pip.

Has anyone here got the vaccine while on a blast? Thinking about getting one since I’m taking care of my dad that’s a cancer patient, I should be good right? Taking deca/test/mast and dbol right now.
Yeah man- I got the johnson & johnson vac. while blasting about 4 mo's ago- no problems @ all. I respect everyone having a choice- I got it mostly for my daughter(she has a compromised immune system) and I have to deal w/ the public everyday w/ my job. Actually doing almost exact cycle-just switch mast. for provi, so I would say your gtg. I respect Wes a great deal- this time we just have to agree to disagree.

bbb33, I got the vaccine on a cycle and didn't appear to suffer any side effects besides the ones the vaccine was supposed to result in. I was emotionally strong armed into getting the vaccine because my mother in law (who my wife had not seen in over a year due to the virus) wouldn't come visit us (she lives in another country and watches CNN all day) unless I got it. Not fair, but whatever.

The vaccine may, probably does, offer degrees of protection from the virus but no one has any idea of potential future complications, adverse effects, from the vaccines. No one does. Roll of the dice. We won't know for years down the road.

Point being, sure, the vaccine can help against the virus but it could come at a major future cost. And if you're telling me to just have faith in Pfizer, big pharma, Fauci, etc., that they are surely only doing/advising what is in my best health interests......well, I honestly don't know what to say to that. Lol.

Majority of people have a 99% survival rate from the coronavirus......even 99.8% for major age categories. These are facts.

Sorry for the rant.

This might sound funny to read, but it's accurate. Think about this before you decide whether you want it or not. On cycle or off

223303902_1512548559099869_1393896225772345386_n.jpg

Idk about the vaccine on cycle but I tested positive this past Thursday and was fine after the first day. Thought I was basically done with it until today. Woke up with a fever highest its been yet. It's a weird virus.

I was about midway through a test/mast cycle and it's put me out of the gym since last Tuesday so far. I don't think anyone can tell you how any of it, virus or vaccine, will effect you for sure. The vaccine has put a few people i know down for a few days. None on cycle though

Just my rambling experience from going stir crazy sitting at home.
I popped + 1 day ago, and feel like its just starting, starting to loose my smell and taste now... Hope it doesnt keep getting worse...

bbb33, I got the vaccine on a cycle and didn't appear to suffer any side effects besides the ones the vaccine was supposed to result in. I was emotionally strong armed into getting the vaccine because my mother in law (who my wife had not seen in over a year due to the virus) wouldn't come visit us (she lives in another country and watches CNN all day) unless I got it. Not fair, but whatever.

The vaccine may, probably does, offer degrees of protection from the virus but no one has any idea of potential future complications, adverse effects, from the vaccines. No one does. Roll of the dice. We won't know for years down the road.

Point being, sure, the vaccine can help against the virus but it could come at a major future cost. And if you're telling me to just have faith in Pfizer, big pharma, Fauci, etc., that they are surely only doing/advising what is in my best health interests......well, I honestly don't know what to say to that. Lol.

Majority of people have a 99% survival rate from the coronavirus......even 99.8% for major age categories. These are facts.

Sorry for the rant.

Once you find out Fauci was the one who reversed the ban on gain of function research and is the one handing out money grants for research causing the chain reaction of scientists to go with the narrative out of fear of losing money. The whole situation just blows my mind. I'm not anti-vaxx but def hesitant to be a trial for a virus that has a fairly low death rate and rarely has negative effects on someone my age.

Fuck it bro, just do the old pin and pray. I mean I’m not worried about covid so I don’t see a need to vaccinate but if you do fear it or your being squeezed into it. Then pin it.

I popped + 1 day ago, and feel like its just starting, starting to loose my smell and taste now... Hope it doesnt keep getting worse...

Last Wednesday it started for me. I was fine by Friday and through Monday. Since Tuesday morning I've run a consistent fever between 100.5-102.0 with body ache, headache, and increasing cough.

Fooled me pretty good, thinking i kicked it in a day and a half

Last Wednesday it started for me. I was fine by Friday and through Monday. Since Tuesday morning I've run a consistent fever between 100.5-102.0 with body ache, headache, and increasing cough.

I'm sorry you are going through this. Rest, yet also stay low key active and move around, make the lungs work. Hydrate and just be healthy and you will 99.9% be fine. Please keep us posted on your recovery.

And we can all thank Fauci for this, for the Coronavirus, for funding the Wuhan Lab in China via the NIH....you know, the Wuhan lab that is the largest virology lab in all of Asia and is run by the PLA and CCP. Another fun fact: the Wuhan lab has more bat coronavirus samples than any other lab in all of Asia....perhaps the world.

Fauci is the largest mass murderer in US history. Remember this when you see him being feted by the mainstream media and Biden administration. Remember this when your life is shut down, lost a job, lost a loved one.

Last edited:

Rest

In peace bro

Been taking care of my Mom who has cancer this entire pandemic and neither of us got vaccines.

I'm sorry you are going through this. Rest, yet also stay low key active and move around, make the lungs work. Hydrate and just be healthy and you will 99.9% be fine. Please keep us posted on your recovery.

And we can all thank Fauci for this, for the Coronavirus, for funding the Wuhan Lab in China via the NIH....you know, the Wuhan lab that is the largest virology lab in all of Asia and is run by the PLA and CCP. Another fun fact: the Wuhan lab has more bat coronavirus samples than any other lab in all of Asia....perhaps the world.

Fauci is the largest mass murderer in US history. Remember this when you see him being feted by the mainstream media and Biden administration. Remember this when your life is shut down, lost a job, lost a loved one.

never forget ... when you see your neighbors being dragged to re education camps for refusing and talking negatively about a drug the government is trying to force on the population.

Back