• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Its hot

Minus this week, the previous two weeks have been torrential downpours everyday with 85+% humidity and temps consistently in the mid to high 80’s.

crazy.

my garden is so confused right now. Lol

it’s truly a sub tropical climate in the north this year. I just hope the precipitation isn’t this ridiculous come winter. Unless I convince my wife to let me buy a side by side with a new hydraulic plow.... hmm 🤔

Heat is brutal right now. I loathe working in the yard. Hot tub is set in economy mode at 70 degrees and the actual water temp is still 99. And it's in the shade. WTF.

Global warming caused by COVID and non-vaccinated increased body temperatures plus Trump’s allowing coal mining and putting babies in cages.
Not to worry, buying a Tesla, getting vaccinated and putting in a big order with Amazon for masks and solar panels will make it right.
Oh, and taxes…more taxes…..

yeah man- no need for a sauna in the south- just walk outside! Takes about 5-10 mins. and I'm soaking wet. "feels like" has been over 100 for awhile-actual temp. will be 100 thurs. and fri.- today humidity 100%- "feels like"-106. And have to get in and out of cars all day- 135-140 inside them- can't touch the fuckin steering wheel- thank God for a/c!

It is brutal. For some reason the heat and humidity makes me wanna drink crisp refreshing and slightly gay white claws at a ridiculously fast rate.

it’s the only way I can stay in the heat and get all my chores done around the neighborhood.

the Filipina neighbor loves feeding me alcohol lol ...

Love the heat but hate how much I sweat. 5 mins outside and I need a different shirt. The Tren isn’t helping the situation either lol

Back