• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Inj Superdrol 40mg/ml

Malevale

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys - I was just blessed with some inj superdrol for preworkout use.. I read through threads but looking for updated opinions if anyone is kind enough. Most of the threads spun in a million opinions of other preferred pwos.. looking for superdrol specific... thanks ahead of time!

What dosage and how long before workout do you guys pin?

I haven't tried inj superdrol but most pre-workouts you want to pin 2hrs before training

I've used it several times. I would do 10-20mgs IM at least an hour PWO

I think 10mgs is prob the most common dose I see across clients

Thanks - damn you guys are fast this morning!

30 was to much for me. Worked great for a week and then the lathargy kicked in. Going to run it on the back end of my current cycle at 10 and see how I respond.

for me- 20 mgs about 45 mins before w/o was sweet spot- 10 wasn't quite enough- 30 a little too much- be careful- easy to get injured on SD- Can make u too strong too fast. At least that's my exp. Good Luck there Magnum!

for me- 20 mgs about 45 mins before w/o was sweet spot- 10 wasn't quite enough- 30 a little too much- be careful- easy to get injured on SD- Can make u too strong too fast. At least that's my exp. Good Luck there Magnum!

Haha thanks brother.. I think I will start with 10 and see where it gets me. Not looking to get injured - been there done that. I will even slow my lifts down if they are moving up too fast - but at the same time, thats a good place to be.

How long do you run it? I was thinking 6 weeks

IML Gear Cream!
Did maybe 20 the other night with my mix and about 2 hrs later I was in a rage..too much..

I think 4 weeks is good at 10mg pre workout. If you train 5 days per week, that 10ml vial could last you 8 weeks I guess. Eight weeks should make a difference, externally (+), internally (-).

I should mention that I tried it twice and tapped out each time after a couple of weeks. Likely due to the guiaicol dragging me down. Smart shops are using G at lower mgs.

Last edited:
My post should read “Smart shops AREN’T using guiaicol…”

If you're going to run it everyday stop drinking alcohol and bump up water intake....And no other orals with it..
It's very strong..

Thanks, I am using the injectable - still avoid orals?

Thanks - 8 weeks is longer than I was planning.. 6weeks was the plan but I will see how I feel as I move along.

Right at 4 weeks, the weight gain and strength gain just stops...Its weird. I've tried inj and oral. Its a nice little jump start to a cycle.
Don't go crazy because tendons don't keep up with muscle. SD is how I tore my pec.

Get Shredded!
Right at 4 weeks, the weight gain and strength gain just stops...Its weird. I've tried inj and oral. Its a nice little jump start to a cycle.
Don't go crazy because tendons don't keep up with muscle. SD is how I tore my pec.

4 weeks seems to be the consensus.. I will plan on that.. thanks brother

If you're going to run it everyday stop drinking alcohol and bump up water intake....And no other orals with it..
It's very strong..
Jesus…we still have to tell people this? Stop drinking? SMDH.

I never understood how this compound is better in terms of anabolism and lower in androgenic activity when taken orally. More plates more dates did a video on this.

Back