• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time with T3

thehive91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s going on brothers,

First post after my intro on this forum but not new to the game

I’m currently cruisin on test e 250mg/week and decided to add some T3 in. The source where I have been getting my test unfortunately doesn’t sell t3

im currently 5’7 203 lbs 20%bf haven’t been on a calorie deficit yet this year but eat clean. I’m built like a fuckin mini fridge hah!

I may be jumping the gun on this post but I just wanted some input from other people. The t3 is from GP and postage says it came from the Ukraine.. The source is ehh decent but I’ve gotten other legit stuff from them. I’m currently taking 50mcg ed and about to increase to 75mcg for the remaining 7 weeks. My thing is after I’ve read about all of the sides, increase body temperature, the increase appetite, sweaty palms, jittery, and most of all the the fat burning! I mean people swear by this stuff saying it just melts body fat. It’s only day 7 but I am really not feeling any of those sides. I know it’s only day 7 but could this t3 be bunk? Should I stack it with clen? When do you fully see the effects of t3? I mean why go through all the postage and sending it through customs just to send me bunk gear?

Last edited:
The effects of t3 is so quick , just some days . If i use 75mcg like you i sweat like a pig all day .

My protocol t3 + clem

Start t3 with 12,5mcg and increase more 12.5mcg every 2 weeks , never go over 75mcg
Clembuterol start 20mcg and increase since you stop shaking and maximum 120mcg day

Bloodwork is the only way to know

Flush and buy from a different source if you don’t believe it’s real.

I dont sweat at all, or get jitters on T3. When I take t3 the only way I even know its working is sometimes I get warm and when I workout Im def sweatier but that's really it.

If it turns out you are not happy with your product or you need a diff version to try, please use my code "WES15" at checkout at www.reconpeptides.com

We ship domestic and we have lab tested version sir.

I dont sweat at all, or get jitters on T3. When I take t3 the only way I even know its working is sometimes I get warm and when I workout Im def sweatier but that's really it.

If it turns out you are not happy with your product or you need a diff version to try, please use my code "WES15" at checkout at www.reconpeptides.com

We ship domestic and we have lab tested version sir.

Oral temperature reading is a good way of knowing if if it’s at least real. A couple hours after taking T3 above 50mgs should raise your reading from a couple hours before

Thanks for the website. I took a look, is that liquid T3? And how would your rate uncle z t3 from euro pharm?

Thanks for the website. I took a look, is that liquid T3? And how would your rate uncle z t3 from euro pharm?

If I wasn’t going pharma with ancillaries I would go euro pharm. I’m sure recon makes a good product but liquid can be hard to measure.

Bloodwork is the only way to know

Flush and buy from a different source if you don’t believe it’s real.

If you do bloodwork for all you take you burn alot of money on blood´s . And we have many products if real 100% stuff you know if is real .

Clenbuterol
T3
Efedrin
MT2
Trenbolone
Anadrol
Winstrol oral

If you do bloodwork for all you take you burn alot of money on blood´s . And we have many products if real 100% stuff you know if is real .

Clenbuterol
T3
Efedrin
MT2
Trenbolone
Anadrol
Winstrol oral

bloodwork can get expensive. I guess that leads to my next topic, who has legit t3? Almost all of my sources are sold out or not taking orders until Aug 11

T3 is cheap man I don't see a bunch of sources ruining a rep over bunk T3. Same with Clen.... you can get legit T3 and Clen from almost any research company no need to order from europe. Recon amino asylum ect ect.. And I know it has been said before but you really shouldn't use side effects to judge a products legitimacy. Especially for a drug you have never taken before.

Did you start your cut with T3? If it was me I would have just started with diet and cardio make sure the scale is going down and then add things like t3 and clen when you need extra help.

IML Gear Cream!
T3 is cheap man I don't see a bunch of sources ruining a rep over bunk T3. Same with Clen.... you can get legit T3 and Clen from almost any research company no need to order from europe. Recon amino asylum ect ect.. And I know it has been said before but you really shouldn't use side effects to judge a products legitimacy. Especially for a drug you have never taken before.

Did you start your cut with T3? If it was me I would have just started with diet and cardio make sure the scale is going down and then add things like t3 and clen when you need extra help.

thats what I’m saying, why send bunk t3 with GP label and packaging. Tbh I’m still eating about 3000 cal a day to keep my size on while cruisin on test. Haven’t even been on a real cal defecit. I was assuming the t3 would just help with the body fat and not burn too much lean muscle since I am still taking test. I got some t3 coming from Jp so wel’ll see.

Back