• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Shawn Rhoden WILL be at the 2021 Mr Olympia!

Awesome news and hopefully he got all that nasty shit behind him now. That woman he was going out with before was surely bad news.

Awesome news and hopefully he got all that nasty shit behind him now. That woman he was going out with before was surely bad news.

I don’t think so, I just think the new owner of the Mr O is letting him compete.

Now this is some good news! Did not think we would see him compete again.

I don’t think so, I just think the new owner of the Mr O is letting him compete.
Okay then about time he made that move if there's really no merit to those charges against Rhoden.

And the accusation is full of bullshit so hopefully Rhoden will be cleared.
Yeah thats what I wanted to know. Like, whats his side of the story? What do people actually think happened?

No one seemed to want to answer though.

Yeah thats what I wanted to know. Like, whats his side of the story? What do people actually think happened?

No one seemed to want to answer though.

It’s a he said she said situation that supposedly happened in a hotel room, not really any evidence to prove rape from what I remember.

Back