• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Anyone still do "total body" or "full body" routines?

Swolabetic

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've always liked full body routines. Alot of people shy away from them when they become more "advanced". Curious if anyone else still uses em? Something like M,W,F routine. For me, I do a different excersise for a body part each workout. Like chest: Monday=Bench Wednesday=Incline Friday=Flies

I like to just switch everything up every 3 to 4 wks..
Just do a totally different routine..like just 3 or 4 exercises..

Basically,weeks 1-4 the same
But say wk 5 ...deadlifts,bench,sled,bent over rows
Then wk 6 off
Wks 7-10 the same
Wk 11 something different..

Just to mix it up and not get burned out...
If it's not fun..why do it..

I lift very strange compared to most guys, I will do chest, back, arm, leg workouts all mixed together and mix in abs and Chuck Norris machine lmao . I feel it makes me more athletic and not so blocky

Hey Brother
What ever works..

I don’t get burned out on lifting it seems mixing it up

I usually do full body workouts 3 days a week lagging muscles 2 days a week. Rotate between heavy days and high rep days. Been working pretty good so far.

I've always liked full body routines. Alot of people shy away from them when they become more "advanced". Curious if anyone else still uses em? Something like M,W,F routine. For me, I do a different excersise for a body part each workout. Like chest: Monday=Bench Wednesday=Incline Friday=Flies
Fortitude training.

Check it out.

The best program I have ever used to put on tissue. Period.

Fortitude training.

Check it out.

The best program I have ever used to put on tissue. Period.

Good shit man. I knew a trainer at Iron Religion who was all about Leo Costas method training program. Looks from what I’ve read they are similar. This is the first I’ve heard of this. I believe intense frequency training programs have a place for sure.

Good shit man. I knew a trainer at Iron Religion who was all about Leo Costas method training program. Looks from what I’ve read they are similar. This is the first I’ve heard of this. I believe intense frequency training programs have a place for sure.
The idea is similar with the cluster sets, fortitude just pulls volume back so you can actually recover lol

I'm finding that I need to go back to a full body routine, just seems more conducive for athletic training. Plus I mix in 80-100 pull ups with my cardio sessions with my evening training and after a heavy upper day or heavy earlier work out it can be brutal at times

Back