• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Vitamin shoppe day

dale.c

OG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
57f5d9b710afd6fbb7382256e7ca9a9c.jpg

So i went and ended up spending about $250 bucks. I got the girls some stuff to try and keep them healthy as well. I also grabbed some vitamin D and E from Walmart along with some L- carnitine with arginine. I got the black seed oil mainly because of Max talking so much about it so figured id give it a try. I’m looking for a natural way to get through the pain i have from the work i do and the fact that my doctor did x-rays the other day and said i got arthritis in my knees and right hip of someone twice my age.
Besides health and Gainz are the main reason were all here right !

So i went and ended up spending about $250 bucks. I got the girls some stuff to try and keep them healthy as well. I also grabbed some vitamin D and E from Walmart along with some L- carnitine with arginine. I got the black seed oil mainly because of Max talking so much about it so figured id give it a try. I’m looking for a natural way to get through the pain i have from the work i do and the fact that my doctor did x-rays the other day and said i got arthritis in my knees and right hip of someone twice my age.

Hell ya bro, your stocked up. Hope it helps the knees old man! Stay strong! Nothing like health gainz.

Nice grab, but always compare prices on Amazon. I refuse to go to the Vitamin Shoppe near me because everything is almost double Amazon.

Nice grab, but always compare prices on Amazon. I refuse to go to the Vitamin Shoppe near me because everything is almost double Amazon.

They do a price comparison though and it saved me $75 plus most of what i got was bogo 50%
I know what ya mean though they can definitely cost more if you don’t watch out.

I got some protein for an outlet store
ON Whey...74 servings...$15.oo
Check the font. In Mexico they might sell “ON” but looking closely it’s a “0N” lol. I’m always late because of my Rolox.

I’m a big fan of the New Chapter stuff. Just bought a bunch of multi’s and calcium at Super Supps with that BOGO 50% off thing. The Plnt company looks good too. I buy Host Defense stuff only on BOGO specials. All of the brands are expensive!

Check the font. In Mexico they might sell “ON” but looking closely it’s a “0N” lol. I’m always late because of my Rolox.

I’m a big fan of the New Chapter stuff. Just bought a bunch of multi’s and calcium at Super Supps with that BOGO 50% off thing. The Plnt company looks good too. I buy Host Defense stuff only on BOGO specials. All of the brands are expensive!

Yeah the plant brand is a first for me but the chick that worked there said they were good quality

The wife loves the new chapter multi vitamins for women. It’s funny tho she’s so sensitive to any meds she has to split them in half cause she feels so crunk off a whole one

Great items

Would love to have your business in the future for any greyer area suppz you are looking for :)

Code ASF for discount

www.GYMnTONIC.com

I very much hope your health improves in the nearest future!

Thanks brother im about to take a week off and just give my body a chance to recover. Just found out the wifes got covid so looks like i must have it as well. Hopefully just feeling sluggish is as bad as it gets

Nice selection dale ! The black seed oil is my go to! Hope it helps as it does for me. I started with liquid and changed due to taste but; it is a winner for sure. Arthritis shows up in all my xrays it seems and calcifications! Damn sports! Lol. I fight it daily !

Max

Nice selection dale ! The black seed oil is my go to! Hope it helps as it does for me. I started with liquid and changed due to taste but; it is a winner for sure. Arthritis shows up in all my xrays it seems and calcifications! Damn sports! Lol. I fight it daily !

Max

Yeah my xrays show the same thing brother. About to start some p.t. Through my pip insurance as well as get an MRI done just to check everything out. Best thing about it all is the p.t. Offers deep tissue massage

Max

I just had two epidural’s in my spine yesterday to help with the pain from a bulging disc and the arthritis, inflammation etc. etc.

5b642706f7879cdada4567368d1bb7b0.jpg

Score !!
Cheaper than quanol brand and less additives
Perfect! This will be great for you.
Another bogo 50% i found today and they have NAC coming friday so ill be going back for some.
f48686f32c1788a1abe48fcdf71d3c34.jpg
The combination of all of the supps is going to do wonders ! With a low/no pain level you will be able to train at a higher level
I just had two epidural’s in my spine yesterday to help with the pain from a bulging disc and the arthritis, inflammation etc. etc.
An epidural can work amazingly as long as the person doesn’t get too many. I had one at L5-S1 and bilateral L4-5, L5-S1 facet injections 3 years ago and then I started using supplement combinations (tons of research on myself) along with my physicians knowledge, dr Stanley Jacobs (god rest his soul), and finally was able to get a good daily regimen. It has worked and let me keep training & improving all of my muscles & (cartilage:joints:tendons) ever since. I have been injury free for the past 27 months! Lifting smart and always being aware of my low back injuries(two of them from heavy lifts with poor form). I wish you the same result. The supplements truly work and I will never stop taking them.

Max

Get Shredded!
df4f98cf5c3cc59d31bb86fb3d707154.jpg

Gotta post these up i got from wes as well, I’m gonna need another shelf for all my vitamins soon

That is the real deal! Wes even shows the actual purchase receipts from the company that makes Liv-52. Keep up the good work and you will see after a few months the difference it makes. I said before that I ran out for a few days due to my CC being changed, OMG! Made me realize HOW MUCH, they do for my body and mechanics/pain levels.

Max

Perfect! This will be great for you.

The combination of all of the supps is going to do wonders ! With a low/no pain level you will be able to train at a higher level

An epidural can work amazingly as long as the person doesn’t get too many. I had one at L5-S1 and bilateral L4-5, L5-S1 facet injections 3 years ago and then I started using supplement combinations (tons of research on myself) along with my physicians knowledge, dr Stanley Jacobs (god rest his soul), and finally was able to get a good daily regimen. It has worked and let me keep training & improving all of my muscles & (cartilage:joints:tendons) ever since. I have been injury free for the past 27 months! Lifting smart and always being aware of my low back injuries(two of them from heavy lifts with poor form). I wish you the same result. The supplements truly work and I will never stop taking them.

Max

How long before you start feeling the relief from the epidural bro? I cant really tell any difference in my lower back where i had the injections and I’m do to have two more in my neck within the next couple weeks.
I’m really starting to focus on supps for tendons and ligaments (joints) now that i know i have arthritis and a herniated disc along with nerves being crushed between bones in my spine from wear n tear (man work)

How long before you start feeling the relief from the epidural bro? I cant really tell any difference in my lower back where i had the injections and I’m do to have two more in my neck within the next couple weeks.
I’m really starting to focus on supps for tendons and ligaments (joints) now that i know i have arthritis and a herniated disc along with nerves being crushed between bones in my spine from wear n tear (man work)

It helped partially within a day, then about 3-4 weeks and I haven’t ever had to do them again. But you can bet your ass, after screwing up by just not being mentally prepared for the lift(it was a split second, literally! It actually helped me to learn to completely control that weight. They were therapeutic and not diagnostic(so there were quite a few about 400mg /5cc’s of Depo-Medrol w marcaine/lido between the epidural and facets. If you see them using Celestone....it sure doesn’t work long (super quick acting but short lived.

Max

It helped partially within a day, then about 3-4 weeks and I haven’t ever had to do them again. But you can bet your ass, after screwing up by just not being mentally prepared for the lift(it was a split second, literally! It actually helped me to learn to completely control that weight. They were therapeutic and not diagnostic(so there were quite a few about 400mg /5cc’s of Depo-Medrol w marcaine/lido between the epidural and facets. If you see them using Celestone....it sure doesn’t work long (super quick acting but short lived.

Max

Awesome info. Thanks brother i need to see what type they are even doing on me as i didn’t think to ask. I will definitely be asking more questions before i go in next time. One things for sure they use some long ass needles
But i did get to see the screen where they stuck them between my vertebrae and dude did a textbook job.

Back