• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Stop worrying about health

Darren29W

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So many write about health health this health that there’s plenty who smoke live until 90 genetics you cannot change your genetics repeat you cannot change your genetics we are born with a set of genes at birth that will determine are longevity sure making certain choices in your life will prolong your life expectancy but someday due to your dna you will die of something be it cancer stroke heart attack or lucky just old age

Nobody can afford every test to check calcium score heart function

so..
the take home message is do what you love everyday live in the moment don’t stress about the future nor the past things you cannot change or see coming yet make health choices but remember this all in your dna

And lastly Tell loved ones everyday how much you love and appreciate what they do for you and be a humble good human as best as you can we all make mistakes many mistakes but today we can change

Let’s live in the now…

Lol I now feel comfort with this post...

So many write about health health this health that there’s plenty who smoke live until 90 genetics you cannot change your genetics repeat you cannot change your genetics we are born with a set of genes at birth that will determine are longevity sure making certain choices in your life will prolong your life expectancy but someday due to your dna you will die of something be it cancer stroke heart attack or lucky just old age

so..
the take home message is do what you love everyday live in the moment don’t stress about the future nor the past things you cannot change or see coming yet make health choices but remember this all in your dna

And lastly Tell loved ones everyday how much you love and appreciate what they do for you and be a humble good human as best as you can we all make mistakes many mistakes but today we can change

Let’s live in the now…

Now that's cavalier...
I think you're over-looking the fact that 90% of us are using PED's if not abusing them..
Not only that..but a blind eye to what is going on as health is concerned..
Yeah thinking everything will be fine.. don't worry or forget about getting tested or look at health markers..Great Advice

It's that type of carelessness that hits you right in the face..Do you know why so many PE don't find out that they have C until it's stage 4..?
Because lack of testing but mainly No pain or symptoms until that late in the game..C doesn't give a shit about genetics..If I had been on top of my game and looking at health markers I would have found it 1st...and maybe my ass wouldn't be in such a sling..

I know you ment well..but maybe you just beat out Monstro for the worst thread..

Sorry,staying on top of your game ALSO includes staying healthy...
BTW...how many guys out there pumping HGH with high white cell count..???

I'm not saying test everyday...but a full run of labs every few yrs or more if you are pushing harsh compounds..should be the standard..but it's only done when something is wrong..

Sorry but that careless approach WILL bite you in the Ass..just wait for it..

Now that's cavalier...
I think you're over-looking the fact that 90% of us are using PED's if not abusing them..
Not only that..but a blind eye to what is going on as health is concerned..
Yeah thinking everything will be fine.. don't worry or forget about getting tested or look at health markers..Great Advice

It's that type of carelessness that hits you right in the face..Do you know why so many PE don't find out that they have C until it's stage 4..?
Because lack of testing but mainly No pain or symptoms until that late in the game..C doesn't give a shit about genetics..If I had been on top of my game and looking at health markers I would have found it 1st...and maybe my ass wouldn't be in such a sling..

I know you ment well..but maybe you just beat out Monstro for the worst thread..

Sorry,staying on top of your game ALSO includes staying healthy...
BTW...how many guys out there pumping HGH with high white cell count..???

I'm not saying test everyday...but a full run of labs every few yrs or more if you are pushing harsh compounds..should be the standard..but it's only done when something is wrong..

Sorry but that careless approach WILL bite you in the Ass..just wait for it..

Couldn't agree more with you, Prevention is the key for long term health,
Wish more young people understood this.

so..

Let’s live in the now…

Man… some punctuation would go a long way here.

Turning a blind eye to health problems just because you “think” that DNA is the “end-all, be-all” is horrible advice, regardless of health situation or age.
To sit here and say that you can’t change your health circumstances is beyond ignorant and borderline retarded. Do you think that if someone were overweight and had high blood pressure, bad cholesterol, and type 2 diabetes wouldn’t be able to extend their life SIGNIFICANTLY by losing weight, eating healthier, and training regularly? Is that what I’m reading here?

No disrespect here man, but that is asinine. You need to re-evaluate what your priorities are and think about the secondary and tertiary consequences of the advice you give. There are so many young minds here that take everything they read on these forums as gold. Just because YOU like the live fast/die pretty motto and think that you’re cooler for that fact doesn’t mean that it’s right or that the young men here need to get that perspective.

Okay
Another language bearer I'm seeing...

But you have to understand what you posted..will be read as facts to many readers..and as an older user,you need to really read what you're writing..

One of the differences here is that we promote long life..but moreover a healthy path there..and that starts with the individuals taking responsibility for their own health..not relying on others..Hell that goes for nearly everything here..

Be Self Reliant..

I did get your message But I had to work to get it..perhaps a re-write..
It just didn't get conveyed properly..

I hope you see our points..
I'm not mad at you Brother...rather happy you're here..
Just came out wrong.. That's All

Stop worrying about health haha did u really post this seriously lol.

IML Gear Cream!
So many write about health health this health that there’s plenty who smoke live until 90 genetics you cannot change your genetics repeat you cannot change your genetics.

I respectfully disagree (to a certain point). While I dont think one should "worry" but a $100.00 Calcium score test? People spend 1000.00's of dollars on health-wrecking gear each month, a little toward health-tests Im sure can be afforded by most.
I paid 100.00 for my calcium score. I know others who have been saved after finding calcium, having follow up tests and finding 80% blockages, now fixed w/ stents.

Dont go crazy (so i agree in a way) but do the basics if you can.

Ugh I constantly worry about my health..its crippling and it gives me so much stress that the stress from worry is gonna cause health problems! Fml

Lol I have had my share of health issues including a Rona scare last October...how am I to feel about that??? I value my health especially at my age as the 60 year mark is on the horizon. For me staying active, watching the drink and the junk foods, not smoking (even rarely smoking weed now) is being proactive with health.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more with you, Prevention is the key for long term health,
Wish more young people understood this.
Definitely, as we get older we might not be able to take things for granted like we have when we were younger.

Definitely, as we get older we might not be able to take things for granted like we have when we were younger.

Yeah...let me just list a few
What you eat..A1C... Diabetes.. Cholesterol..Sat.Fat
BP...HR..
Red Cell ..White Cell
Prostate..Liver.. Kidneys

Cruise on over to the Vet section and read"Who's Backing UP"

But..its a language thing and delivery

Thanks for this post, I now think that everyone should just start smoking crack-heroin-meth-balls

I'm confused..are we smoking our balls or some other guy's..
Has a real gey sound to it too...

I'd rather smoke heroin than some guys balls..call me crazy

Okay
Another language bearer I'm seeing...

But you have to understand what you posted..will be read as facts to many readers..and as an older user,you need to really read what you're writing..

One of the differences here is that we promote long life..but moreover a healthy path there..and that starts with the individuals taking responsibility for their own health..not relying on others..Hell that goes for nearly everything here..

Be Self Reliant..

I did get your message But I had to work to get it..perhaps a re-write..
It just didn't get conveyed properly..

I hope you see our points..
I'm not mad at you Brother...rather happy you're here..
Just came out wrong.. That's All

yeah absolutely I completely messed this one up apologies as I can see how someone will read this and see it as a ignorant statement

Sorry I didn't see it sooner..I am a strong advocate for being healthy in life.and taking responsible choices..
Never once did I think you were meaning any harm or bad intent..

We are all good on my end.. Brother..

But one thing is for sure..you stirred the pot pretty good..

Your title was just a fail bro , I totally understood what you were saying and reading this thread has made me laugh pretty good as I’m seeing at waiting room for surgery . And y’all can keep ya heroin crack and balls lmao

Your title was just a fail bro , I totally understood what you were saying and reading this thread has made me laugh pretty good as I’m seeing at waiting room for surgery . And y’all can keep ya heroin crack and balls lmao

Godspeed Brother
I hate going under the knife..Prayers out to you..
Let us know..Stay Strong

so..

Let’s live in the now…
Im all about carpie diem, but...

You gotta be smart.

This isn't the smartest post I've read.

His intentions where good..it was a language thing..
I suggested he try a total recant and re-write..

Back