• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good Stuff

That guy’s hilarious. The one where he acts like if meat eaters acted like vegetarians, had me in stitches.

That hella funny, he needs to add Mckinney texas to Austin, just drove thought that liberal town this morning heading back to my true red state, u need be wearing a mask and driving a Tesla to hang out there.

Dang...hate to hear that

That hella funny, he needs to add Mckinney texas to Austin, just drove thought that liberal town this morning heading back to my true red state, u need be wearing a mask and driving a Tesla to hang out there.

Yeah, it's sad. I grew up in McKinney and never could have seen it being the liberal outpost it has become. It is, however, the home of Lockout Supplements as well as Tupps and Franconia breweries and even the Libs own guns so it's not all bad.

Back