• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injection site rotation

Bwol777

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have used the same injection site and have never felt the need to rotate. Anyone using the same injection site for multiple years?

At what point is there a need to rotate? Pros cons? I imagine it becomes necessary when you start injecting larger amounts.

Ive been on TRT for 20years and here is my rotation without any issues. Left glute, right glute, left shoulder, right shoulder. It gives the injection site good 7-8 days to heal.

I have to say..I have stayed with glutes for far to long..now scar tissue is becoming a problem.so it's wise to rotate..I knew this just stubborn..Rotate

Quads and glutes only for me

I’ve learned I can only use the same injection site once a week or too much scar tissue builds up and it can still be sore. You really only need to rotate when your pinning a few times per week.

There’s enough sites even for every day pinning so why not rotate? I personally try to give it a week at least. I fear abscesses more than scar tissue. Not that either one is a logical fear.

Glutes for anything 3ml or more. Quads and delts for trt doses. Always rotate.

I rotate shoulders and ventro glutes but will add glutes if pinning ED or over 2cc. That’s 6 sites. I tried quads but get too bad PIP in them.

I do left shoulder, right shoulder left ass check, right ass check. Then I shoot a little in the old bee whole.

I have used the same injection site and have never felt the need to rotate. Anyone using the same injection site for multiple years?

At what point is there a need to rotate? Pros cons? I imagine it becomes necessary when you start injecting larger amounts.

never shoot the same place again before 7 days . you get scar tissue and will never lose it. you can get lumps and huge infections .

You have many places to shoot why use same place :

Glutes
ventral glutes
quads
shoulders 3 heads

never shoot the same place again before 7 days . you get scar tissue and will never lose it. you can get lumps and huge infections .

You have many places to shoot why use same place :

Glutes
ventral glutes
quads
shoulders 3 heads

This is what I was looking for, thanks.

Delta, quads, lats and pecs have worked for me for the last few years with zero issues

Back