• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help

Dzl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently dried up to go get HRT. My initial test came back that my total count was too high to qualify but a secondary lab was sent out to check the free T. My dumb ass pinned that night thinking no way would I qualify based on my total count...well, like i said, I'm a dumb ass and my free t is shit so am supposed to go in for supporting test and begin treatment. How long after a moderate done (200) test only, before it's good to hot the clinic back up. It has been 9 days

Not sure I understand what your goal is. Are you wanting your numbers to look normal, slightly below normal, or bottomed out?

Having played that game in the past, it is a bit of a guessing game at times. Two weeks was iffy, three was a pretty safe bet, and four was golden for low numbers. Assuming you're using test C or E *and* you are truly low naturally. If you are borderline low natty and literally only pinned one time ever, then personally I'd wait 5-6wks.

Having played that game in the past, it is a bit of a guessing game at times. Two weeks was iffy, three was a pretty safe bet, and four was golden for low numbers. Assuming you're using test C or E *and* you are truly low naturally. If you are borderline low natty and literally only pinned one time ever, then personally I'd wait 5-6wks.

Didn’t want to respond to this because I honestly didn’t know the answer myself. Would have guessed at least 3 weeks. But if you go too early it’ll screw you up. Some great advice here @Multislacking

My TRT prescription is for 200mg of Test C per week. Obviously I run much higher and different compounds. I have to do labs every 6 months so exactly 10 days prior to my test is my last injection. I've seen my test as low as 150 ten days later. I am 56 so I am pretty sure 2 weeks would pretty much cover it for anyone.

Back