Antibiotics without a prescription?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,388

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    370
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Antibiotics without a prescription?

    Yo, hope everyone's doing good this weekend. Gettin them gainzzzz.

    Gettin a little acne unfortunately and been lookin everywhere to find some online. Found a couple just not sure.. Could be a scam..

    Thought I'd check with the guys before I pull the trigger. I'm ok with animal products as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks bro's 🙏 🙏
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  2. #2
    Registered User
    LowTman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,719

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    444
    Thanked in
    279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    Yo, hope everyone's doing good this weekend. Gettin them gainzzzz.

    Gettin a little acne unfortunately and been lookin everywhere to find some online. Found a couple just not sure.. Could be a scam..

    Thought I'd check with the guys before I pull the trigger. I'm ok with animal products as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks bro's 🙏 🙏

    Used both of these companies several times and recent. Very happy with both.

    https://www.safemeds4all.com/product...iotics/48.html

    http://nexxtecc.com/index.php?route=...ory&path=54_53


    LowT

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,388

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    370
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    Used both of these companies several times and recent. Very happy with both.

    https://www.safemeds4all.com/product...iotics/48.html

    http://nexxtecc.com/index.php?route=...ory&path=54_53


    LowT
    Thanks bro!! Just used that first link you the man!!
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,019

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,437
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,197
    Thanked in
    4,863 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I always use Calvetsupply.com
    Aka California Vet supply

  5. #5
    Registered User
    LowTman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,719

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    444
    Thanked in
    279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    I always use Calvetsupply.com
    Aka California Vet supply
    I will add these to my list, as it is always good to have a reliable backup.

    LowT

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,388

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    370
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    I always use Calvetsupply.com
    Aka California Vet supply
    That looks like a good site as well unfortunately they're all sold out of what I need people own a lot of fish I guess lol. Thanks bro saving for the restock.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  7. #7
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,225

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,560
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,392
    Thanked in
    5,206 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bro you can always walk right into an urgent care and get them to give you a script and you can get it for peanuts.
    Let me see if I have anything left over because I got a shitload of antibiotics.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,219

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    700
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Teledoc is awesome when it comes to getting scripts for non narcotic drugs.

    Free with my insurance.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,388

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    370
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Bro you can always walk right into an urgent care and get them to give you a script and you can get it for peanuts.
    Let me see if I have anything left over because I got a shitload of antibiotics.
    I just fuckim hate going into those places. I should just bite the bullet and do it. I got some shit on the way.. but. Who knows if it's coming. Weird payment option. Anyway Vision, if you got some Amoxicillin ill buy what ever you got on hand. Thanks bro

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    Teledoc is awesome when it comes to getting scripts for non narcotic drugs.

    Free with my insurance.
    Thanks Roid, I'll look into that.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    222

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points
    43459816

    I get fish antibiotics from chewy.com

  11. #11
    Registered User
    LowTman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,719

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    444
    Thanked in
    279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I guess if I had green snot running out my nose, my local Urgent Care would pass out some antibiotics for a sinus infection. But, if your trying to stock up or have some on hand, that won’t work at my local place. Seattle, they have always come through for me for years. I have a ton of BP, insomnia, cholesterol and anxiety meds from them. I just placed an order myself.

    LowT

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,388

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    370
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    I guess if I had green snot running out my nose, my local Urgent Care would pass out some antibiotics for a sinus infection. But, if your trying to stock up or have some on hand, that won’t work at my local place. Seattle, they have always come through for me for years. I have a ton of BP, insomnia, cholesterol and anxiety meds from them. I just placed an order myself.

    LowT
    For sure I'm not saying your link was bunk. Just not sure if I did it right. My order is processing right now. Did the bank check, but only used my account number and routing . I think it should work tho. But if not just trying to cover all the bases.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,388

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    370
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by coalminer78 View Post
    I get fish antibiotics from chewy.com
    I been seeing alot of fish ones to. Good way to skirt the laws. Alot are sold out to.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,388

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    370
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by LowTman View Post
    I guess if I had green snot running out my nose, my local Urgent Care would pass out some antibiotics for a sinus infection. But, if your trying to stock up or have some on hand, that won’t work at my local place. Seattle, they have always come through for me for years. I have a ton of BP, insomnia, cholesterol and anxiety meds from them. I just placed an order myself.

    LowT
    Just wanted to let you know that website is nice.. so much shit. Everything went smooth. Order on the way. Thanks again man.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  15. #15
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,225

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,560
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,392
    Thanked in
    5,206 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    I just fuckim hate going into those places. I should just bite the bullet and do it. I got some shit on the way.. but. Who knows if it's coming. Weird payment option. Anyway Vision, if you got some Amoxicillin ill buy what ever you got on hand. Thanks bro

    - - - Updated - - -



    Thanks Roid, I'll look into that.
    Hey brother I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, I do in fact have some amoxicillin
    I did not check to see how much I have but I asked the wife and she says that we definitely have it, I have a stockpile of medicine, and I'm not joking.
    Hit me up in private messaging and I'll get some out to you.
    Don't worry about any payment, the majority of meds I got from urgent care as well and with my prescription plan that's literally peanuts, like pennies on the dollar.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2019, 12:05 PM
  2. Antibiotics
    By GUNRACK in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-18-2018, 02:46 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 04:30 PM
  4. antibiotics
    By getumbig in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2014, 10:48 PM
  5. Antibiotics?
    By KD35 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 11:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums