• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Antibiotics without a prescription?

Seattlesbest

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yo, hope everyone's doing good this weekend. Gettin them gainzzzz.

Gettin a little acne unfortunately and been lookin everywhere to find some online. Found a couple just not sure.. Could be a scam..

Thought I'd check with the guys before I pull the trigger. I'm ok with animal products as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks bro's 🙏 🙏

Yo, hope everyone's doing good this weekend. Gettin them gainzzzz.

Gettin a little acne unfortunately and been lookin everywhere to find some online. Found a couple just not sure.. Could be a scam..

Thought I'd check with the guys before I pull the trigger. I'm ok with animal products as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks bro's 🙏 🙏

Used both of these companies several times and recent. Very happy with both.

https://www.safemeds4all.com/products/anti-biotics/48.html

http://nexxtecc.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=54_53

LowT

I always use Calvetsupply.com
Aka California Vet supply

I always use Calvetsupply.com
Aka California Vet supply

That looks like a good site as well unfortunately they're all sold out of what I need people own a lot of fish I guess lol. Thanks bro saving for the restock.

Teledoc is awesome when it comes to getting scripts for non narcotic drugs.

Free with my insurance.

Bro you can always walk right into an urgent care and get them to give you a script and you can get it for peanuts.
Let me see if I have anything left over because I got a shitload of antibiotics.

I just fuckim hate going into those places. I should just bite the bullet and do it. I got some shit on the way.. but. Who knows if it's coming. Weird payment option. Anyway Vision, if you got some Amoxicillin ill buy what ever you got on hand. Thanks bro

- - - Updated - - -

Teledoc is awesome when it comes to getting scripts for non narcotic drugs.

Free with my insurance.

Thanks Roid, I'll look into that.

IML Gear Cream!
I guess if I had green snot running out my nose, my local Urgent Care would pass out some antibiotics for a sinus infection. But, if your trying to stock up or have some on hand, that won’t work at my local place. Seattle, they have always come through for me for years. I have a ton of BP, insomnia, cholesterol and anxiety meds from them. I just placed an order myself.

LowT

I guess if I had green snot running out my nose, my local Urgent Care would pass out some antibiotics for a sinus infection. But, if your trying to stock up or have some on hand, that won’t work at my local place. Seattle, they have always come through for me for years. I have a ton of BP, insomnia, cholesterol and anxiety meds from them. I just placed an order myself.

LowT

For sure I'm not saying your link was bunk. Just not sure if I did it right. My order is processing right now. Did the bank check, but only used my account number and routing . I think it should work tho. But if not just trying to cover all the bases.

LowT

Just wanted to let you know that website is nice.. so much shit. Everything went smooth. Order on the way. Thanks again man.

I just fuckim hate going into those places. I should just bite the bullet and do it. I got some shit on the way.. but. Who knows if it's coming. Weird payment option. Anyway Vision, if you got some Amoxicillin ill buy what ever you got on hand. Thanks bro

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Roid, I'll look into that.

Hey brother I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, I do in fact have some amoxicillin
I did not check to see how much I have but I asked the wife and she says that we definitely have it, I have a stockpile of medicine, and I'm not joking.
Hit me up in private messaging and I'll get some out to you.
Don't worry about any payment, the majority of meds I got from urgent care as well and with my prescription plan that's literally peanuts, like pennies on the dollar.

I use safemeds all the time. Just got some stuff from them...actually, I will often buy some antibiotics just to have on hand.

Zythromyacin is one I get and use it like a z pac should I get sick.

Unfortunately a lot of what I had expired bc I never needed them. Guess that's a good thing:)

Anyway, you can feel good about using these guys bc I have always gotten what I ordered. But it can take a week or two for delivery. So not good when you are in a pinch.

Hey brother I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, I do in fact have some amoxicillin
I did not check to see how much I have but I asked the wife and she says that we definitely have it, I have a stockpile of medicine, and I'm not joking.
Hit me up in private messaging and I'll get some out to you.
Don't worry about any payment, the majority of meds I got from urgent care as well and with my prescription plan that's literally peanuts, like pennies on the dollar.

No worries bro, I got a small stock pill on the way haha. Thanks for tryin to help me out man I appreciate it!! 🙏🙏

I use safemeds all the time. Just got some stuff from them...actually, I will often buy some antibiotics just to have on hand.

Zythromyacin is one I get and use it like a z pac should I get sick.

Unfortunately a lot of what I had expired bc I never needed them. Guess that's a good thing:)

Anyway, you can feel good about using these guys bc I have always gotten what I ordered. But it can take a week or two for delivery. So not good when you are in a pinch.

For sure! Its always good to have stuff on hand. Thats not to bad. I was thinkin maybe like a month out so that's good news. Have you ever heard of Zetia? Its a cholesterol medication just curious?

No worries bro, I got a small stock pill on the way haha. Thanks for tryin to help me out man I appreciate it!! 🙏🙏

Hey brother I'm glad you're all taken care of and everything's good.
I'm always willing to help someone in need, at times I may be a little bit slow getting around to it but I will do everything I can to help someone out. Lol.

For sure! Its always good to have stuff on hand. Thats not to bad. I was thinkin maybe like a month out so that's good news. Have you ever heard of Zetia? Its a cholesterol medication just curious?

No I have not. Sorry

Get Shredded!
What’s the best for infection like a cut or bullet wound? Post apocalyptic setting and there are no more Pharmacy’s. I want to say Bactrim?

safe generic pharmacy has always been good to me and others I know

Back