• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dihydroboldenone/1-Test Cyp Revisited!!

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dihydroboldenone / DHB 411
1-Testosterone is a dht steriod and a 5-a reduced derivative of boldenone/EQ. A 2006 study determined that 1-testosterone has a high androgenic and anabolic potency even without being metabolized. 1- Testosterone has the same potency to stimulate the growth of the prostate, the seminal vesicles and the androgen-sensitive levator ani muscle as the reference anabolic steroid testosterone propionate , but, unlike testosterone propionate, 1-testosterone also increases liver weight. 1-Testosterone was the first fully active steroid introduced to the dietary supplement market. Boldenone is not the only steroid that shares similarities with dihydroboldenone. In fact dihydroboldenone is chemically identical to the drug methenolone except for the 1-methylation that is apart of methenolone {Primobolan}. 1-Testosterone has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 200/100. One side effect commonly experienced by 1-testosterone users is lethargy. The exact reason for this lethargy is unknown, but it may be due to the fact that 1-testosterone lacks the energy and libido boosting effects of testosterone yet is still suppressive of natural testosterone production, or because of low estrogen levels. post-injection pain with dihydroboldenone can become an issue for some. Diluting the drug with either another injectable drug or some other type of sterile oil seems to alleviate at least some of this discomfort. The type of ester used does not appear to negate this pain for the users that experience it however. It has been shown to be by far more anabolic than such compounds as boldenone, nandrolone , and even testosterone itself. If used by itself, I would consider it a dry compound. If used along with testosterone it becomes a wet compound. It does not aromatize and the frequency of the compound depend on the ester attached. As we all know 1-test Cypionate is the most popular and only needs to be used in the same fashion as test cyp. The no ester dhb is very unpopular as it is painful and rarely holds well; also injected ED. Typcially, males would use a dosage of 200-400mg Dihydroboldenone Cypionate a week. Negative symptoms as lethargy, malaise and possibly a reduction in sex drive if used solely. Obviously the addition of testosterone will help alleviate those side effects Women use 25-100mg typically, I have never met a female that used it except a few that used the oral form. 1-testosterone cypionate produces a primo-like effect, but is much more myotropic {growth promoting}. Aside from tren, there isnt a single non-methylated, non-aromatizing, prescription steroid as strong as this. 1-Test Cyp has been shown to be by far more anabolic then such compounds as and even Testosterone itself; but we all know that application wise that does not equate into better or bigger gains. I like 500mg test Cyp/400mg 1-test cyp, if getting close to a show or nearing the end of a cut or photoshoot, a person would be able to use higher dhb w/ very low test , and their orals and get a dry, tight, grainy look. IME , I never worry about gyno, I still have not used enough to know what works for my body best but I notice a huge recomp effect and sweat a lot . There is a misnomer that you cannot use EQ AND DHB together and it is a waste! This is very untrue and it does work well together(I have had multiple clients do both. I also hear people say, it’s a poor mans Primobolan{because of its close chemical structure}; this is far from true, DHB is much stronger in every way and results ARE NOT mild, even at moderate doses. Primo is great and really expensive, but it is the safest compound out there. Btw- The dhb (blastoform) no ester version was only 50mg/ml and hurt like a mofo; also caused inflammation and hard lump, and I only did three inj’s. This dosage was listed on a EU website and I am showing you so, just trust me, never follow advice from the company pushing it: ASF Is a forum so it is okay to het help from rep/sponsor . Some online websites/YouTube that are not a Part of our forum will try and tell you to use a shit ton / example:
Dosage: 800-1,000 mg per week for 12-16 weeks (or longer)!! Lmao. 1 gram of dhb per
Week, btw: they had 200mg/ml DHB.....that would be very hard to do(impossible IMO).....and to tolerate. There is a reason it was 50mg/ml for so many years

So in summation: DHB/1-test cyp can be used to bulk up, recomp, or cut. It is very versatile and is dose dependent based on other compounds, your diet, and training. If bulking a higher testosterone along witn a good androgenic oral such as Anadrol or Dianabol. If recomping : letting the dhb be the main compound in your stack; low test along with tbol/Var/primo ace. If cutting; a nice dhb, test prop , winny inj or Win-Var oral would be sweet, I like halo but it is potent(harsh). Max will be doing a DHB, YK11, plus some new novel compounds along with a blend long peptides w IGF1 LR3 soon; using the exact protocols of a few pharmaceutical studies combined; that were done in the past decades but, never on a human. I will use a particular diet that should potentiate the lean gains but, is very different than my normal high carb, protein , low fat diet. I still have to find some of the compounds/peptides/sarms that are fully tested as I do not want to wonder what is going into my body or mess up this experiment. High grade, High quality!! Always and Forever! I have said, “I bulk, I cut, no in between” but if holding for comps close together, of course I would stay more on the lean side. So it will be considered a Bulk!!!

Max
BTW:
Let me know if you have had personal use experiences with any of these compounds below :
SARM(what they consider SARMS) -
MK0773
ACP105
TT401

PEPTIDES/SECRETOGOGUE/GHRH/ETC:(some will be used same, staggered, strict timing)
CJC 1295 w/DAC,PEG MGF, IGF1-LR3
Follistatin 344
ACE 031
ACE 083(into muscle like DES) w Igf1- DES (combo)
GDF-8(myostatin propeptide)
Toujeo

Max

I'm running
Test E...200mgs
NPP...150mgs
DHB...150mgs
with 10mgs of injectable SD...M.W.F

and I'm loving it

About to up the DHB this next wk...

I will say it's like Tren's little brother..

I'm running
Test E...200mgs
NPP...150mgs
DHB...150mgs

and I'm loving it

Bad Ass Combo!! Especially the inj Sdrol
Topper

Looking forward to running it
Max

I do what I preach
Low doses...if it works do it..high doses=sides
If you can get results from a low dose run with it..and never look back

I'm running
Test E...200mgs
NPP...150mgs
DHB...150mgs

and I'm loving it

Thinking about doing something similar this winter minus the sdrol

My results so far have been nice..I can see it cutting as it still bulks..low test is the way to go..with mild cardio and a decent eating schedule it's been a fun ride so far..And thanks to Church no PIP..

I'm thinking of how to finish it off on the last 4 wks..
Some possible add ons
Drol with Var
Tbol and Var
That 3 way blend Test/NPP/Mast

Any input Brothers..??

I'm thinking of how to finish it off on the last 4 wks..
Some possible add ons
Drol with Var
Tbol and Var
That 3 way blend Test/NPP/Mast

Any input Brothers..??

3 way blend! I always like injectable vs oral but that is just IME.

Max

I like injectable too but the combination of two orals at a lower dose has great benefits..

Thinking about 25mgs of Drol and 25mgs of Var...throw in some Lasix..bump the cardio..???

Where's the stage..?

I like injectable too but the combination of two orals at a lower dose has great benefits..

Thinking about 25mgs of Drol and 25mgs of Var...throw in some Lasix..bump the cardio..???

Where's the stage..?

Cardio would be your biggest asset and the diuretic(although being a loop diuretic vs potassium sparing; it could get complicated) I like dyazide as it is my prescription; just a lot easier on the system and even though cramping can happen; I have not experienced it. If you do finish w orals , I never slam em in at full bore. 50% total dosage for three days and chew my way up while upping my fat free protein intake by 15-20% simultaneously dropping carbs, increasing cardio(quite challenging). I find 1/2 of my EEAS 30min pwo w 1/2 orals 32oz water, 1/2 my EEAS intra workout: they have the electrolytes, too) , post workout 70-80g isolate w 5g creatine- 3g Clear muscle-3g Yolked, a solid meal of 9-10oz Chicken breast tenderloins+1 large or 2 med plain roasted sweet potato, some raw or cooked greens 1 hr after that. Depending on Bf% : that is the factor whether I add 30g Hbcd in my Post workout shake w some dextrose or zero Carbs!
If I am able to stay within my daily requirement of calories; I try to slam in all the (SUPRA) amounts of clean {macros/micros}to raise the body’s normal balance of nitrogen retention. I have been able to take in a lot more total supps/kcals by seeing what combo works best during that 90 min. I can say , on the side of all that Clen(on particular protocol)along with my use of very exclusive mg/g of sports supplements plus, the timing is paramount and I can metabolize a lot more than when just using the oral AAS. I basically have my feedings down pat(depending on my exact goal). Cardio, Cardio, Cardio. I finally have grasped that everything! (a) including my health stats/chole ratios:bp/hr , (b) my overall quality look, (c) dropping that last few points of Body fat percentage happen while your muscles give the high quality , large appearance Vs. not doing it and having to deal with more side effects and having to be very “Calorie Careful” and slower recomposition. I am going to experiment my next run using a combo of very particular [long&short acing bets agonists/peptide/sarm Intake] also with and without cardio! Age seems to have a big impact every few to five years, on the speed at which I grow and my diet requirements. I, of course keep perfect notation so I can review my peak stats at the end date of each run(soooo important; otherwise I can easily not realize : What combo or what substance caused that growth while being low BF% but still full and large looking.) Also if it felt good or I had too many complications! Definitely a nice array of PED’s/Sports supplements/extracts/meds that can really be effective while using less mg traditional aas and more of these growth/slin supps to grow.

Max

Thanks Brother
I don't lean on the PED's as much as diet and cardio
And you're right about the diuretics..Lasix would be the final polish used very sparingly..

Drol would help with cal-cut and keeping strength..Var to harden and get that nice look..

Again lots of great knowledge as always from you...Thanks

Thanks Brother
I don't lean on the PED's as much as diet and cardio
And you're right about the diuretics..Lasix would be the final polish used very sparingly..

Drol would help with cal-cut and keeping strength..Var to harden and get that nice look..

Again lots of great knowledge as always from you...Thanks

Of course. Thank you as well. That look is highly prized. I definitely like to maintain as long as I can, before I get a new goal, lol

Max

UPDATE
Finishing another wk of the 1st DHB run

Doses the same...the SD is like dragging a wieght now..so I'm dropping it for now...
Leaning toward Var at the end...I could feel the SD with my age..it may resort to just a preWO...Strong stuff..
Only real side from the DHB...oily skin..

UPDATE
Finishing another wk of the 1st DHB run

Doses the same...the SD is like dragging a wieght now..so I'm dropping it for now...
Leaning toward Var at the end...I could feel the SD with my age..it may resort to just a preWO...Strong stuff..
Only real side from the DHB...oily skin..

So just Trt plus dhb for now?

Max

With a sprinkle of NPP..
My body wants more but with the current health issues it's best to lower the doses and back down to 3x wk at the gym..an injury or anything that puts too much stress on me right now just isn't wise..

Lean more on cardio and diet to get there..they are the bread and butter anyway Not the juice...Just have to leave all that 300 of Tren to the young bucks..

I'm not out of the Game just re-grouping

How's that mop
Highlights yet..
You got me with that damn Fabio Fandango

With a sprinkle of NPP..
My body wants more but with the current health issues it's best to lower the doses and back down to 3x wk at the gym..an injury or anything that puts too much stress on me right now just isn't wise..

Lean more on cardio and diet to get there..they are the bread and butter anyway Not the juice...Just have to leave all that 300 of Tren to the young bucks..

I'm not out of the Game just re-grouping
Indeed , sometimes changes are needed immediately. Best to have less stress all around. Nothing worse than feeling poorly. Cardio/Diet/Supps/Care are always on my mind
Max
How's that mop
Highlights yet..
You got me with that damn Fabio Fandango
Lmao! That was too funny. Nothing yet, just letting it grow but; I may cut it short or at least trim neatly for the competition.

Max

Back