• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Your wife is pissed at you...

Your wife is pissed at you....do you let her cut your hair?

Theoretically I'd say no. But today I'd say yes let her do it. You might get lucky and she might cut your jugular.

It all depends on the reason she's pissed off.

Does it ever really matter when they're pissed off? I'm going to chalk this one up to "He thinks I'm a piece of meat". She makes me go much longer without any quality time while I'm on tren and I will show her what meat is. #makeherrapefantasycometrue

Does it ever really matter when they're pissed off? I'm going to chalk this one up to "He thinks I'm a piece of meat". She makes me go much longer without any quality time while I'm on tren and I will show her what meat is. #makeherrapefantasycometrue
Well if course it matters...
There's a big difference between,

"You ate all the ice cream!?" pissed off ...
And
"You slept with my sister!?"
Pissed off.

Lol, let her know bro

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!

Lol damn dude. What did you do for your WIFE to think that you just see her as a piece of meat?

You’ve got to be a like a first-class sexual deviant or something…

Well if course it matters...
There's a big difference between,

"You ate all the ice cream!?" pissed off ...
And
"You slept with my sister!?"
Pissed off.

This is at the end of the spectrum of "all the ice cream." It's really just a nuisance thing for me. 30+ years, I know how the game is played. I think I'll ask her if she wants to change things up a bit and fuck first this time and then talk.

I’m bald, but if she cut my beard I’m filing for a divorce lol

It all depends on the reason she's pissed off.

This right here.

my wife runs her own salon and is really good at what she does. I usually cut my own hair but I cannot reach my back and I like my beard well kemp. She’s usually pissed at me but I have to get my back shaved and my beard trimmed regardless. Many times she has done this for me while fuming mad.

Live dangerously and take chances I say. Otherwise are you really living or merely surviving? If she was ever mad at me for banging her arch nemesis then I’d ask the fatties at Supercuts to at least shave my back. I don’t trust anyone (but my wife) with my awesome Spartan like beard tho.

Last edited:
Back