Why try Pro Card?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,192 Posts
    Rep Points

Sometimes competing in a sport you love has a negative outcome..and trying to make money with a hobby.. bartardizes the whole thing..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,603 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    If youíre honest people call you a liar, because they take 5x the amount and they still look like shit. Theyíre just one magic stack away from becoming Ronnie Coleman.
    I see competitors and pros train daily. Hell Roelly, Hunter and Charles Glass were at my gym this week amongst a lot of other people.
    these guys train hard and heavy, failure set after beyond failure set all to have some little dipshit online say ďsteroidsĒ, ďdrugsĒ. Itís not the years of consistent training and eating progressive. Itís more drugs. You have a actual pros saying they havenít really changed the drugs or upped the dose in 10 years and theyíre called liars.
    I love this sport with all my heart, and I respect and admire the hell of the competitors. I go to local shows and Iíve traveled to the Arnold. Bodybuilding is my life, but I just could never get into competing.
    sorry for the rambling rant
    Wow you sure are lucky you go to a gym that the pros go to...bet you must felt like you were in the temple of the gods. Respect for the sport is the best thing.

The loservilles who think bb is just a bunch of gear heads are just plain sad.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 07-23-2021 at 04:22 PM.
    Show me

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Wow you sure are lucky you go to a gym that the pros go to...bet you must felt like you were in the temple of the gods. Respect for the sport is the best thing.

The loservilles who think bb is just a bunch of gear heads are just plain sad.
    well those guys were in town visiting. Weíve had Nick Walker and Matt Jansen there as well.
    Iím extremely lucky and bro everytime I step foot in there I really do feel like Iím walking into a temple. We call it the new Mecca.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,151 Posts
    Rep Points

Burn out organs with toxic drugs to pose for gay men and plastic trophies? Sounds like a good trade-off...
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points

The thing that ruins it mostly for me is the cost itís not like you can just compete because you love it itís very expensive and for what maybe to win or not no wonder competitors cry they spend so much money thereís no other sport letís say that costs this much to compete in

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    513 Posts
    Rep Points

of course we can go compete wasting less , lets say eating rice and eggs . training at home like me . and using test and tren only as gear . All the past competitions i did i never use halotestin , anavar, masteron and only 2ius hgh ( offer ). yes with hard work you can look reasonable but never even close to achieve a pro card or something like that .