• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

inject superdrol question

GG847

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats a good starting dose for prework out.
Thought i heard 12mg. But cant recall.

Also is there any problem prefilling insulin syringe with it for 9 hours,

10-20mgs is common

Start low imo

You can prefill a slin pin for 9 hrs but if it's 9.37hrs u will die an unwanted death ⚡⚡⚡

Just kidding. It's fine.

10-20mgs is common

Start low imo

You can prefill a slin pin for 9 hrs but if it's 9.37hrs u will die an unwanted death ⚡⚡⚡

Just kidding. It's fine.

Thanks
Will be starting tomorrow.

I like 10mgs both injectable and oral...anything higher for me and I'm spinning right round

10mg as previously posted. Be very careful using SD. The strength gains are profound and you need to give your tendons and ligaments time to adjust to the increased workload. Pace yourself.

Love oral sd. I’ll def have to try gc. Does anyone know if gc has it back in stock ?

On the last price list he was out. I want to get that and i know he was working on some test suspension in water that I’m dying to get. He made it years ago and the shit was amazing

Man.. what's with the suspension..??
Is it Hyde..??
Brother I've done it don't BS me..I know how it feels..PM me if need be..

On injectable Sdrol are y’all doing it daily(like you would an oral) or just on workout days?

IML Gear Cream!
I haven't ran the injectable version yet but oral 15mg was my sweet spot I went up to 30 and it was way too much.

Back