SBlabs was thinking about running with them any feed backs appreciate

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    84

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    383214

    SBlabs was thinking about running with them any feed backs appreciate

    Was just thinking of a bulking cycle can anyone tell me or recommend
    Me

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    SB labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    324
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    431
    Thanked in
    337 Posts
    Rep Points
    4310100

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezfit88 View Post
    Was just thinking of a bulking cycle can anyone tell me or recommend
    Me
    SB Labs TD Pics and feedback (anabolicsteroidforums.com)

    SB Labs bloodwork thread (anabolicsteroidforums.com)
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    84

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    383214

    What would say for a bulking cycle of your gear like what to run

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    84

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    383214

    Wanted to see whatís your best advice was thinking of ordering

  5. #5
    Registered User
    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1,834

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,424
    Thanked in
    977 Posts
    Rep Points
    29194435

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezfit88 View Post
    Was just thinking of a bulking cycle can anyone tell me or recommend
    Me
    Oh man we need all sorts of fun info for that. Stats? History? Training? Spill the beans or lay it all out for the guys so they can give you some good direction.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    84

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    383214



    So basically Iím not gunna get into everything
    But ima any where from 207 to 211 my weight guess up and. Down I was running JP Deca 250 and test E 250 ! Sounds more like a rookie move but I wanted to just up to 220 then cut down once I have a soiled gains Iíve been running gear for like 8 years on and. Off but decided to get serious and looking more into the gears !!!!! So Iíve done the basic stuff but wanna get more into it

  7. #7
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    529

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    223
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    324
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Rep Points
    8603422

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezfit88 View Post
    So basically Iím not gunna get into everything
    But ima any where from 207 to 211 my weight guess up and. Down I was running JP Deca 250 and test E 250 ! Sounds more like a rookie move but I wanted to just up to 220 then cut down once I have a soiled gains Iíve been running gear for like 8 years on and. Off but decided to get serious and looking more into the gears !!!!! So Iíve done the basic stuff but wanna get more into it
    Whatís your Height, BF%.

    Are you on trt or are you cycling?

    What are your past cycles?

    How many weeks was the Juicepal cycle?

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    84

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    383214

    Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    Whatís your Height, BF%.

    Are you on trt or are you cycling?

    What are your past cycles?

    How many weeks was the Juicepal cycle?
    Body fat 16%
    Iím cycling basically something simple
    250 Deca 3x week and test e 250
    Supplements from steel idk if you familiar with
    And was running juicepal for roughly 3 months

    But they are out of everything
    And just started learning about anavar aromasin Provion!!!!! I know itís sounds like a rookie move but yeah

  9. #9
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Flat earth 🕳
    Posts
    2,140

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,754
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,597
    Thanked in
    1,370 Posts
    Rep Points
    64551828

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezfit88 View Post
    Body fat 16%
    Iím cycling basically something simple
    250 Deca 3x week and test e 250
    Supplements from steel idk if you familiar with
    And was running juicepal for roughly 3 months

    But they are out of everything
    And just started learning about anavar aromasin Provion!!!!! I know itís sounds like a rookie move but yeah
    So you're currently pinning 250mg of deca, 3x per week (750mg total) and 250mg test e per week? Or are those the concentrations per ml?

  10. #10
    Banned


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    20

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    103003

    Think I'm going to give these guys a shot. I got a big ass order to put in. Thanks for the info.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    529

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    223
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    324
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Rep Points
    8603422

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezfit88 View Post
    Body fat 16%
    Iím cycling basically something simple
    250 Deca 3x week and test e 250
    Supplements from steel idk if you familiar with
    And was running juicepal for roughly 3 months

    But they are out of everything
    And just started learning about anavar aromasin Provion!!!!! I know itís sounds like a rookie move but yeah
    How tall did you say you were

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    84

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    383214

    Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    How tall did you say you were
    5í8

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    SB labs's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    1,467

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    324
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    431
    Thanked in
    337 Posts
    Rep Points
    4310100

    Quote Originally Posted by Swolabetic View Post
    Think I'm going to give these guys a shot. I got a big ass order to put in. Thanks for the info.
    If you feel more comfortable our shipping will be back to normal Monday. Sorry for the inconvenience but a family matter popped up. We provide a tracking number in less than 24hrs or your next order gets 50% off. Most orders have tracking within a few hours after payment confirmation
    Last edited by SB labs; 07-24-2021 at 05:19 PM.
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

Similar Threads

  1. Thank you SBLabs
    By powerseeker in forum SB Labs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-21-2021, 05:05 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2019, 08:41 PM
  3. Thinking about running Anavar cycle...
    By Burrfoot1313 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-15-2013, 07:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums