• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First order.

jblue132

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just arrived! Super discrete and packaged with care. Awesome labeling and couldn’t be more pleased with the ease of ordering and the expedient shipping. First time dipping into PED’s I ordered novaldex aromasin tbol and test e 250. All came super fast. I’ll let you guys know how it goes here in a few weeks when the test e actually kicks in. Thanks again SB!

Just arrived! Super discrete and packaged with care. Awesome labeling and couldn’t be more pleased with the ease of ordering and the expedient shipping. First time dipping into PED’s I ordered novaldex aromasin tbol and test e 250. All came super fast. I’ll let you guys know how it goes here in a few weeks when the test e actually kicks in. Thanks again SB!

Just popped a 25mg Tbol. Can't speak to anything else he offers, but the tbol is gtg. You'll enjoy.

I just pinned 500mg of the test e and popped 25mg tbol. Plan on doing 50mg a day with 500 mg test e weekly as this is my first rodeo with PED’s. Stoked though. Thanks for the help SB!

I just pinned 500mg of the test e and popped 25mg tbol. Plan on doing 50mg a day with 500 mg test e weekly as this is my first rodeo with PED’s. Stoked though. Thanks for the help SB!

Make sure your diet and training is in order and you will blow up!

My routine is a powerlifting routine kinda push day, pull day, accessory day, active recovery. Eating lots of red meat and about 8-10 eggs a day. Fasting wed and Friday from all meat and dairy( orthodox Catholic) gallon of water a day atleast. Will probably end up adding two shakes with whole milk and eggs into the mix and trying to get atleast 6-8 hrs of sleep.

My routine is a powerlifting routine kinda push day, pull day, accessory day, active recovery. Eating lots of red meat and about 8-10 eggs a day. Fasting wed and Friday from all meat and dairy( orthodox Catholic) gallon of water a day atleast. Will probably end up adding two shakes with whole milk and eggs into the mix and trying to get atleast 6-8 hrs of sleep.

What are your goals? What's your calorie intake going to be for the day? How many meals you eatting in a day? How tall are you what do you weigh what's your BF?

My goals are really just wanting more strength and more testosterone. My height is 6’ weight is 205 bf I’m uncertain. 34-36” waist. I’m not much for counting calories more concerned about hitting my protein goals unless it is something I gotta look at now with the help of gear.

My goals are really just wanting more strength and more testosterone. My height is 6’ weight is 205 bf I’m uncertain. 34-36” waist. I’m not much for counting calories more concerned about hitting my protein goals unless it is something I gotta look at now with the help of gear.
We will get you where you want to be bro

IML Gear Cream!

Lol, once you start getting jacked we will see what happens. Your whole mindset might change. I started this game off cycling road bikes. My legs got so jacked from doing Hills it turned me into a bodybuilder. Once I saw the results on my legs I was hooked.

Yeah I don’t skip leg day lol. But I didn’t start lifting until I was 30(last year). Wish I started sooner. I can tell now by looking at myself that I workout, but there’s always room for improvement and gear I’m sure is going to certainly help.

Back