????

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62

Thread: ????

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    84

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    383214

    ????

    What do we do once JP runs out of almost everything !!!! Just wait

  2. #2
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    17,850

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,719
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20,884
    Thanked in
    10,156 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezfit88 View Post
    What do we do once JP runs out of almost everything !!!! Just wait
    This is why it's always good to have a backup source. Or two. And a big ol' personal stash to begin with.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    wesley_swolle's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Flat earth 🕳
    Posts
    2,130

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5,730
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,582
    Thanked in
    1,362 Posts
    Rep Points
    64401828

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezfit88 View Post
    What do we do once JP runs out of almost everything !!!! Just wait
    You don't have many options, either you wait or you don't?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Your Basement
    Posts
    1,830

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,203
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,986
    Thanked in
    965 Posts
    Rep Points
    21964276

    PCT and get off its the only option

  5. #5
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    303
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points
    8393422

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezfit88 View Post
    What do we do once JP runs out of almost everything !!!! Just wait
    I donít know but I hope he gets that 200mg primo in soon. Now the gorilla isnít around itís hard to have a backup for the 200mg primo

  6. #6
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,956

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,308
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,098
    Thanked in
    4,818 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Guys the board is LOADED with legit sponsors.

    You can't be serious

    You have hit the jackpot. Average gym goers would die to have this forum in their hands

  7. #7
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    303
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points
    8393422

    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Guys the board is LOADED with legit sponsors.

    You can't be serious

    You have hit the jackpot. Average gym goers would die to have this forum in their hands

    Nice my man point me to the one who sells 200mg primo

  8. #8
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    303
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points
    8393422

    Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    Nice my man point me to the one who sells 200mg primo
    GF and JP are the only two I knew of. I bought a shit load in April but Iím running out son

  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    dawg16's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In the sticks
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,490

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    248
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    826
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    Nice my man point me to the one who sells 200mg primo
    What's wrong with 100mg if you can't get 200mg? Beggars can't be choosers...there's plenty of legit 100mg out there.
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com


  10. #10
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    303
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points
    8393422

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    What's wrong with 100mg if you can't get 200mg? Beggars can't be choosers...there's plenty of legit 100mg out there.
    Yea bro thanks. Volume is why.

  11. #11
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    dawg16's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In the sticks
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,490

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    248
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    826
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    Yea bro thanks. Volume is why.
    Just some thoughts. Through the years you see very few labs make 200mg primo. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it. Legit 200mg primo can have brutal pip. I've run a ton of primo during my life. I've also run 200mg. More than not, and I'm not saying anything negative about your source, I've found it to be underdosed. Legit 200mg primo gave me bad pip. I realize everyone is different...no problem bro, I'm just running off at the mouth.
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com


  12. #12
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    303
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points
    8393422

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    Just some thoughts. Through the years you see very few labs make 200mg primo. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it. Legit 200mg primo can have brutal pip. I've run a ton of primo during my life. I've also run 200mg. More than not, and I'm not saying anything negative about your source, I've found it to be underdosed. Legit 200mg primo gave me bad pip. I realize everyone is different...no problem bro, I'm just running off at the mouth.
    Wait are you saying a sponsors primo is underdosed?

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    dawg16's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In the sticks
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,490

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    248
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    826
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Dude, no need to get your dander up...yes I'm pretty confident I've run underdosed primo, but it's been years ago...I think I've made my point and I'm going to bug out of this conversation.
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com


  14. #14
    Registered User
    GenixCon2.0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    303
    Thanked in
    212 Posts
    Rep Points
    8393422

    Quote Originally Posted by dawg16 View Post
    Dude, no need to get your dander up...yes I'm pretty confident I've run underdosed primo, but it's been years ago...I think I've made my point and I'm going to bug out of this conversation.
    No you good bro. I just wanted to clarify. Youíre saying that Juicepals primo is underdosed

  15. #15
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    dawg16's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    In the sticks
    Age
    53
    Posts
    4,490

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    248
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    826
    Thanked in
    509 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    No you good bro. I just wanted to clarify. Youíre saying that Juicepals primo is underdosed
    I have never touched their gear....
    CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL PRICE LIST
    If you have any questions please dont hesitate to e-mail me at: US-DS@protonmail.com


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums