HGH and HCG Together?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

HGH and HCG Together?

Are there any issues with using HGH and HCG together?

I currently on 180 mg Test C a week (split into 3 pins) as well as 300 iu's of HCG twice a week. I want to add HGH; starting with just 1iu at night and 1iu in the morning. Eventually going to 2 iu's at night and 2iu's in the morning.

I thought I read somewhere in the past that they should not be used together? Is this true?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts
    Rep Points

Hcg is great for weight loss even some say better then hgh

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    699 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NoTime2Lose View Post

I currently on 180 mg Test C a week (split into 3 pins) as well as 300 iu's of HCG twice a week. I want to add HGH; starting with just 1iu at night and 1iu in the morning. Eventually going to 2 iu's at night and 2iu's in the morning.

I thought I read somewhere in the past that they should not be used together? Is this true?
    HCG stimulates Leydig cells which makes your testicles create testosterone. It's great for testicular atrophy while on TRT or to help kickstart your jewels after a blast.

HGH is synthetic growth hormone which is essentially the same as natural growth hormone but can be taken in supraphysiologic dosages.

They shouldn't really have anything to do with each other. If someone said they shouldn't be used together I'd love to know why.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Rep Points

Use 'em together all the time. Never noticed any unwanted side effects.

Now I am curious though.....so hopefully some more folks will chime in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    271 Posts
    Rep Points

I never read that they were contraindicated. I use them together periodically most of the time in a HRT type protocol. The added hCG seems to give my penor a little extra life.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the quick feedback!
    I still can't find the site that mentioned not using them together. It might have been some wanabe on youtube?? However, I did find a research article that used them both at the same time: Effect of growth hormone cotreatment with human chorionic gonadotropin in testicular steroidogenesis and seminal insulin-like growth factor-1 in oligozoospermia - ScienceDirect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,133 Posts
    Rep Points

Its fine to use them together. But I wouldn’t mix them in the same syringe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NoTime2Lose View Post

You are doing a TRT dosage , dont expect real gains because at that dosage i prefer to stay natural than crash my hormones . If is a TRT purpose its ok . HCG during TRT ? Doing HGH with such low dosage of test will not bring you gains , just health like better sleep , better skin and little fat loss .

If someone chose to use gear do at least dosages that make results and not only crash natural production .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    You are doing a TRT dosage , dont expect real gains because at that dosage i prefer to stay natural than crash my hormones . If is a TRT purpose its ok . HCG during TRT ? Doing HGH with such low dosage of test will not bring you gains , just health like better sleep , better skin and little fat loss .

If someone chose to use gear do at least dosages that make results and not only crash natural production .
    Yes..more of a long term TRT. When you say "Crash my hormones", you mean from the test and not HGH right?
    I just want a little boost from the HGH for sleep, recovery and fat loss. Started TRT 2 months ago because my total test was 286 and and free was like 49. Never used AAS in the past. Had been really struggling in a lot of ways the last few years but now I'm feeling so much better on TRT. I wish I would have tested my hormones like 10 years ago!