• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TIK TOKr's trying to DIE from PWO

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These people are the type who ruin it for the others...

217873086_525044428810348_6320959414115472822_n.jpg

Good maybe that dumb shit will learn not to fuxk with grown folks shyte

Does anyone think for themselves anymore! That’s why these TikTok idiots deserve what they get.
What’s next drinking battery acid will detox your digestive system and guarantee you will loose 90lbs! It’s not even funny anymore.

Honestly, let all the idiots kill themselves doing ridiculously stupid things... More resources for the rest of us.

One could say this is how we weed out the inferior low IQ and stop them from breeding. Natural selection sort of thing.

I remember when a few dumb cocksuckers died from taking too many Stackers containing ephedrine. But hey, don't blame the idiots who can't read the bottle... let's go after the supplement company and ban the ingredients.

Meanwhile, if you take just about too much of anything you can die. Like aspirin. Perfectly fine in recommended dosages, but lethal at an excessive amount.

Yep....Like Sponx said, and I've said it a million times.... Remove all warning labels and let nature run its course.

See, where the mom fucked up was she didnt catch him in the back shed dry scooping when he was a kid. Thats when you make him dry scoop the whole tub to learn his lesson. The good old days are gone.

Who the fuck dry scoops. Shut just sounds stupid. The more water I mix in my pre-workout the better I end up feeling.

It's become a thing to "dry scoop" recently. I always called it shotgunning.

The "theory" is that the pre works better like this since you're just taking in the powder and not watering it down.

Reality is that these ingredients NEED water to work properly..... Imagine that.

IML Gear Cream!
It's become a thing to "dry scoop" recently. I always called it shotgunning.

The "theory" is that the pre works better like this since you're just taking in the powder and not watering it down.

Reality is that these ingredients NEED water to work properly..... Imagine that.

Exactly common sense the water is predigesting it then the stomach etc. when I first seen that I figured they wanted it to hit slower and last longer because the powder has to be dissolved but we see trends all the fucking time!

Back