• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Conors New LAMBO

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is actually a boat!

221690674_535201904351241_8262682237624632148_n.png

This guy is African-American rich

His face is so punchable in that inset pic. No doubt every fighter wants to wipe that smirk off that face lol.

I love loud mouth, arrogant athletes who back it up...this guy, not so much lately. But I have to appreciate that I'm commenting on a thread because of his actions and that things like this keep him relevant dispite losing more than winning recently. I'm thinking things like that more than pay for those luxuries. I don't like him...but I ain't no hater

I like Conor as a fighter and I think he is hillarious. Comedy wise

He's def deserving of his money. He sold all those fights with his attitude, personality and skill.

I do think he is not in top 3 anymore but prob still in the top 10 for sure. Still talent wise he is one in a billion

I love the boat. I was looking at buying a $12,000 speedboat and I can't even afford that, so you know what, kudos to this guy for going from Welfare to a Lambo.

I'd love to drive that boat!

I love loud mouth, arrogant athletes who back it up...this guy, not so much lately. But I have to appreciate that I'm commenting on a thread because of his actions and that things like this keep him relevant dispite losing more than winning recently. I'm thinking things like that more than pay for those luxuries. I don't like him...but I ain't no hater
Even Joe Rogan is still a loudmouth kunt but he's quite hilarious too even though he no longer fights.

Conor is an above average fighter that possesses the ability to pull large draws for his fights with WWE style antics. I personally wouldn’t pay more than 10 bucks to watch him fight but most people are stupid.

Connor is your typical drunk Irishman ... I like him. Not the best fighter anymore but I can relate to his mouth and antics. I wouldn’t spend money the way he does but then again I ain’t got his kind of money.

id throw back some sauce with the bloke tho.

Connor is your typical drunk Irishman ... I like him. Not the best fighter anymore but I can relate to his mouth and antics. I wouldn’t spend money the way he does but then again I ain’t got his kind of money.

id throw back some sauce with the bloke tho.
I'd drink to that....and I am half Irish myself. Would be something to hear him tell all his fight stories lol.

I really wish I could share your love for the guy. I really do. I just can’t bring myself to go there. Something about him just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it’s his cocky ness or maybe I’m just jealous. Regardless I’d love to burry my fist in his face.

Also if he’s still in the top ten then that field of fighters had to be pretty fucking weak. Just saying

I like Conor as a fighter and I think he is hillarious. Comedy wise

He's def deserving of his money. He sold all those fights with his attitude, personality and skill.

I do think he is not in top 3 anymore but prob still in the top 10 for sure. Still talent wise he is one in a billion

I love the boat. I was looking at buying a $12,000 speedboat and I can't even afford that, so you know what, kudos to this guy for going from Welfare to a Lambo.

I'd love to drive that boat!

I really wish I could share your love for the guy. I really do. I just can’t bring myself to go there. Something about him just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe it’s his cocky ness or maybe I’m just jealous. Regardless I’d love to burry my fist in his face.

Also if he’s still in the top ten then that field of fighters had to be pretty fucking weak. Just saying

Conor is the man, stay jelly bro…

Back