Taking inj superdrol orally

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Taking inj superdrol orally

I have injectable superdrol from both behemoth and spectrum. Drugsgear said it canít be taken orally? They are both in oil is that why? And behemoth wonít answer the question bc itís for ďresearch ď only

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,108 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cujo200231 View Post
    I have injectable superdrol from both behemoth and spectrum. Drugsgear said it canít be taken orally? They are both in oil is that why? And behemoth wonít answer the question bc itís for ďresearch ď only
    Here is the superdrol chemical profile :

methasterone is first mentioned in the literature in 1956 in connection with research conducted by Syntex Corporation in order to discover a compound with anti-tumor properties. In a 1959 research journal article, it is initially mentioned and is elaborated upon where its method of synthesis is discussed in greater detail, its tumor inhibiting properties are verified, and it is noted as being a ďpotent orally active anabolic agent exhibiting only weak androgenic activity.ĒThe results of subsequent assays to determine methasterone's anabolic and androgenic activity were published in Vida's Androgens and Anabolic Agents, a dated but still standard reference, where it was noted that **methasterone possessed the oral bioavailability of methyltestosterone while being 400% as anabolic and 20% as androgenic**, yielding a Q-ratio (anabolic to androgenic ratio) of 20, which is considered very high!!

It is fully a tablet, a liquid oral, and injectable. I am sure he said that because of how it was prepared...for injection. As you know people drink Winny and other orals. It may have pure EO/Guiaicol and he doesnít want you to waste it by swallowing, beyond it being gross!

If you buy an injectable, IMO: that person should use it as labeled. I see no reason to drink an injectable. That being said; Europharm Superdrol from UncleZ is kickin at 12.5mg twice daily!!

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,148 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn that Max is smart..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Here is the superdrol chemical profile :

methasterone is first mentioned in the literature in 1956 in connection with research conducted by Syntex Corporation in order to discover a compound with anti-tumor properties. In a 1959 research journal article, it is initially mentioned and is elaborated upon where its method of synthesis is discussed in greater detail, its tumor inhibiting properties are verified, and it is noted as being a ďpotent orally active anabolic agent exhibiting only weak androgenic activity.ĒThe results of subsequent assays to determine methasterone's anabolic and androgenic activity were published in Vida's Androgens and Anabolic Agents, a dated but still standard reference, where it was noted that **methasterone possessed the oral bioavailability of methyltestosterone while being 400% as anabolic and 20% as androgenic**, yielding a Q-ratio (anabolic to androgenic ratio) of 20, which is considered very high!!

It is fully a tablet, a liquid oral, and injectable. I am sure he said that because of how it was prepared...for injection. As you know people drink Winny and other orals. It may have pure EO/Guiaicol and he doesnít want you to waste it by swallowing, beyond it being gross!

If you buy an injectable, IMO: that person should use it as labeled. I see no reason to drink an injectable. That being said; Europharm Superdrol from UncleZ is kickin at 12.5mg twice daily!!

Max
    I only bought it bc I go thru dg mostly and he only had the injectable and running suspension I donít want to pin anymore than I am. Same behemoth, I had a couple bottle of Inj I got a while ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes you can do all you want but it will be absorbed ?
    If you dont like needles ( dont want to use the product as supposed to be used ) why you buy injectables ?
    Superdrol oral is much easier to get and works great orally.

Bodybuilding is simple , dont complicate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

It was out of stock and donít like needles? Iím doing 2 shots of suspension a day. I donít want to run out of spots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    993 Posts
    Rep Points

All I will say is u will like injecting it MUCH more than swallowing it- even if u had the proper oral version. I highly doubt it will work properly when it is formulated to be injected. Too make a long story short, doing it orally made me feel like shit- doing injectable was great and it doesn't take much @ all to make u strong as hell- I used it as pre-w/o- inj. about 20-30 mgs about 20-30 mins. before w/o and had no lasting effects. With oral- it works, but makes me drag ass later in the day. Shoot that shit bro! And be careful not to get hurt- that shit will make u too strong for ur own good sometimes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    All I will say is u will like injecting it MUCH more than swallowing it- even if u had the proper oral version. I highly doubt it will work properly when it is formulated to be injected. Too make a long story short, doing it orally made me feel like shit- doing injectable was great and it doesn't take much @ all to make u strong as hell- I used it as pre-w/o- inj. about 20-30 mgs about 20-30 mins. before w/o and had no lasting effects. With oral- it works, but makes me drag ass later in the day. Shoot that shit bro! And be careful not to get hurt- that shit will make u too strong for ur own good sometimes.
    Really? Have you ever used m1t or mtren? I was wondering how the strength was compared to sd in your opinion or with the brands you used.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    993 Posts
    Rep Points

Really? Have you ever used m1t or mtren? I was wondering how the strength was compared to sd in your opinion or with the brands you used.
    Sorry man- I haven't used either one. I'm pretty old school- test/deca/d-bol/provi has always been my bread and butter. Every now and then-usually when I get talked into it- I'll try something diff. For me s-drol was more of a burst of strength kinda thing. Great pre w/o, but not sure it's a slow,steady gainer. BUT- That burst is wicked and it really got me jacked- if only for a couple hours. Hope that helps bro(and i got it from Gear Church)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points

It was out of stock and donít like needles? Iím doing 2 shots of suspension a day. I donít want to run out of spots.
    Glutes 3ml
    Ventral glutes 3ml
    Vastus Lateralis 3ml in 3 different spots
    Shoulders 3 headīs 2ml i shoot 3ml no problem
    Triceps 2ml
    Delts 3ml

How many spots you need ? not enough ?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,819 Posts
    Rep Points

We drank winstrol for the last 25+ years bc it's water based and the risk of abcess or pip or infection is almost guaranteed

Def u are lowering the absorption rate by drinking it.

If you drink it in oil it will still work. I am willing to bet it will taste awful.

Then again I chug a tablespoon of olive oil daily and eat garlic cloves raw.

It can't be too much worse!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

I only bought it bc I go thru dg mostly and he only had the injectable and running suspension I donít want to pin anymore than I am. Same behemoth, I had a couple bottle of Inj I got a while ago
    I definitely think you should just pin it man. I know your already pinning to your limit it seems but sometimes itís better doing whatcha gotta do. Iíd wanna ensure I was getting the full dose and not loosing some in digestion. I havenít used orals in a long time since my favorites are easy to get in injectable form now. 👍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,148 Posts
    Rep Points

Just add 1/4cc to each pin..that should be 10mgs or close and that's all you need..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    478 Posts
    Rep Points

You can drink it. There is nothing done to the drug that changes it. They just take the powder, add a solvent, some BA, and the add a carrier oil. It would be just like drinking water based winny, or any other type of research chemical. But instead of it just being suspended in everclear, it is made into something that is sterile to inject.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by STTM View Post
    You can drink it. There is nothing done to the drug that changes it. They just take the powder, add a solvent, some BA, and the add a carrier oil. It would be just like drinking water based winny, or any other type of research chemical. But instead of it just being suspended in everclear, it is made into something that is sterile to inject.
    Thanks man! I donít care if what the carrier oil or solvent is. Itís all I could get at the time. For some reason, the oral superdrol, m1t and mtren are harder to get now