• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cyber Symposium Proving Election Fraud

Actually it's about 1/3 of Americans who believe the election was rigged. But I get it. You think Trump was a credible messenger and gobble up the BS he is feeding you. But the truth is the guy is a POS con man and you have just been suckered. Sorry.

we value anyone's opinion from the state of California.... shittiest corrupt state in the union

yet your lord and savior Newsom?

Actually it's about 1/3 of Americans who believe the election was rigged. But I get it. You think Trump was a credible messenger and gobble up the BS he is feeding you. But the truth is the guy is a POS con man and you have just been suckered. Sorry.

But Biden doesnt feed anyone BS? All politicians do if you know anything. Biggest work since religion and Pro Rassling.
Lying is their job.
If you think there's a difference between the two (other than one really does love USA, and one does not) then I feel bad for you.

The only other difference is Trump took no shite from China (Sanctions, etc) and they fought back with a killer virus.
Joe takes it all from China, funds, up the ass, everything.

Animals run the zoo with Puppet Joe at the helm, he hasnt got a clue...

Attachments

• image_2021-08-15_045840.png
    image_2021-08-15_045840.png
    412.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Didn’t the Dems say Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election and spent over $40 million on a 3 year investigation?

Who's in charge? 80% of Americans want voter ID to vote. After what we saw with this election its a step in the right direction. So why is no one pressing it?

Oh I know you might be a domestic terrorist if you speak against the admin.

The Democrats want vaccination ID and mandates but no to voter ID. Wake up people

GJ503 is a good man and I hope that he sees through all of this at some point.

I do think there are alot of good people on the other side of the aisle. Many have been lied to, deceived, and led to believe things other then what they do.

I still have hope for many. I genuinely do.

And no matter what GJ503 is always respectful, polite and a gentleman regardless that at the moment he disagrees with our views.

I hope he sees all that Biden is doing wrong and finally has enough.

I agree that Biden has been a shit show. I will rarely defend any politician. I just believe that Trump lost in a free and fair election and then just made false claims of voter fraud, which has caused a lot of people to doubt our democracy. That is dangerous. Like I've said a million times, voter fraud would be an easy crime to prove and very difficult to cover up if it was at the level alleged by Trump.

If it comes to light, without question, that there was no voter fraud, do you think Trump would then owe Americans an apology?

Who's in charge? 80% of Americans want voter ID to vote. After what we saw with this election its a step in the right direction. So why is no one pressing it?

Oh I know you might be a domestic terrorist if you speak against the admin.

I agree and would go a step further to mandate that all eligible voters vote or be fined a nominal amount, say $50. Just like selective service registration I think everyone should have to register to vote at 18 and then be required to participate in the process.

Yep, he reneged. He is going to need every bit of that money when Dominion receives a judgment against him.
What happens when the PCAPS are real, proven real? You gonna sit there and try to spin it?

You say there is zero evidence...when you have evidence in GA court, since thats the evidence you like..not zero plane and simple, btw today Judge Amero in GA set court date in sept that will probably lead to full forensic audit based of evidence

What happens when AZ audit proves election fraud, you just going to spin it like Rachel Maddow?

There is an hour and 20 mins of Josh Merritt, aka Mike's cyber guy, bragging about all the ways he derailed the symposium and how he's gonna corrupt the data.

Mike Lindell stopped giving data bc of this and number other attacks on the symposium, including insertion of a poison pill in the data..

Get Shredded!
What happens when the PCAPS are real, proven real? You gonna sit there and try to spin it?

You say there is zero evidence...when you have evidence in GA court, since thats the evidence you like..not zero plane and simple, btw today Judge Amero in GA set court date in sept that will probably lead to full forensic audit based of evidence

What happens when AZ audit proves election fraud, you just going to spin it like Rachel Maddow?

There is an hour and 20 mins of Josh Merritt, aka Mike's cyber guy, bragging about all the ways he derailed the symposium and how he's gonna corrupt the data.

Mike Lindell stopped giving data bc of this and number other attacks on the symposium, including insertion of a poison pill in the data..

You do understand that he can release the data (copies) and there are a number of people from all political persuasion who can determine its authenticity. If they show proof I will be pissed like every American should be, but if, as I suspect, there is no proof, then every American should be pissed at Trump for causing mistrust in our political process.

Just listened to Josh Merritt and he did not brag about corrupting the data, which is impossible if it is copied. He said Mike was trying to commit fraud and that that freed him from the NDA so he could expose the lie.

Just got a text from him saying he has a update.

Just listened to Josh Merritt and he did not brag about corrupting the data, which is impossible if it is copied. He said Mike was trying to commit fraud and that that freed him from the NDA so he could expose the lie.
So I wasn't happy about the pcaps, and at this moment, I have to say he didn't bring the receipts..With that been said I think if he has the pcaps, he still insists he does, by multiple sources. Its only a matter of time before DA's take up the case and he says its in all states so one of them will eventually take up the case.

The Professor's Record, [17.08.21 12:24]
[Forwarded from Follow the Data with Dr Frank]

“Cyber Experts”

Late afternoon of the end of the first day of the Cyber Symposium, I dropped in on the cyber guys... I speak their language, and I was anticipating that they would have lots of questions.

I knew they would be disappointed that they had initially received such a small sampling from the PCAPs, because I was too. I explained to them what was going on, and assured them that our intent was to get them the complete picture by the third day.

*I wanted the PCAPs too...*

In the interim, we had given them forensic images of voting machines from Mesa and Antrim Counties.

One of them said, “Now, I hate you Dr Frank, because now I’m gonna be up all night.” They are like raw meat to lions for these guys.

It was as though we had been mining for gold, and stumbled upon diamonds. Forensic images are far better than PCAPs.

As late as Wednesday evening, it was still our intent to deliver the PCAPs, and our team was preparing a new 7Tb slice for them. Some things had been prepared in advance, but there were technical difficulties and the red team was demanding a different approach.

Of course, now you know of the assault on Mr Lindell and the poison pill Op that was in place which changed our plans at the last minute.

Several positive things resulted, one of which I had not thought of in advance. I had been thinking of the cyber guys as adversarial... there to prove that the PCAPs were not from the November 2020 election and win the five million dollars.

Instead, most of them are true patriots, stepping up to serve their country. I was inspired by their devotion and impressed by their skills.

So, yes, the PCAPs are delayed, and we will have to be patient while things work themselves out.

But our team of patriots just got bigger, and this is the beginning of something remarkable.

https://t.me/theprofessorsrecord/2044

The Professor's Record, [17.08.21 12:24]
[Forwarded from Follow the Data with Dr Frank]

“Poison Pill”

A poison pill Op is where you plant something strategically that allows you to damage your opposition.

At the cyber symposium, we discovered that we had infiltrators in key positions, with access to the data we were about to distribute.

We knew we had FBI agents on the floor of the symposium gathering intel.

We discovered late Wednesday evening that there were warrants issued, ready to be exercised on the following day.

It is illegal to distribute classified information, and suspect computers can be confiscated and distributers can be arrested.

There was a credible threat, and military folks treat credible threats as actual threats.

(Gosh, I love our military guys...)

The fastest way to make enemies of fifty cyber guys would be to get their computers seized, and to put them in jail.

I don’t want to be in jail either.

And it would also deliver the data into the hands of the opposition.

We went with plan B, and it seems like a good plan to me. But I’m new at all this cloak-and-dagger stuff.

https://t.me/theprofessorsrecord/2045

Didn’t the Dems say Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election and spent over $40 million on a 3 year investigation?

They would have proved it too, if they had an infomercial guy on point. I’m sure they tried but the Shamwow guy OD’d.

Not gonna lie..this post right here gives me hope

Yeah except for the fact that there has has been plenty of evidence posted here over the last 9 months that these Trump haters choose to ignore. For starters, Anyone with common sense can see that the numbers alone don’t add up. They hide behind “didn’t hold up in court” even though that wasn’t good enough for them the 4 years prior…

Yeah except for the fact that there has has been plenty of evidence posted here over the last 9 months that these Trump haters choose to ignore. For starters, Anyone with common sense can see that the numbers alone don’t add up. They hide behind “didn’t hold up in court” even though that wasn’t good enough for them the 4 years prior…

The numbers actually are solid. You have been given bad data. There are plenty of sites that you can fact check voter turn out and registration and all the BS claims that have been made.

One thing I think is very telling are the law suits filed by Smartmatic and Dominion. None of the defendants have argued that the allegations that the plaintiffs are saying are inflammatory are actually true. Fox is saying Lue Dobbs was an opinion show and his remarks should not have been considered factual. Others are arguing they had the right to slander these companies under the First Amendment. Under rules of evidence the defendants can demand plaintiffs turn over anything that would prove their claims were true and not inflammatory. Why not use rules of civil procedure to prove the big lie is actually true?

Excuse after excuse

Reason after reason

Wtf man. How many years are people going to drag this shit out ???

The election was rigged. Fact

NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT IT. FACT

the America we have known is more than likely gone. I think this started in the 80s when a movie star was elected president and flaunted till this day as the greatest president since Kennedy.

Trump was a great president.

Unfortunately, he will never be the president again and no one with his agenda will ever lead this country again.

Trump is addicted to the attention. His whole family. It's just a fucking joke at this point.

If he had anything or if anyone had anything that could change what's going on then they would do it.

BIDEN ABANDONED AMERICANS in Afghanistan but trump can't tell all he knows right now and take the country back.

ITS NOT OUR COUNTRY ANYMORE. VOTING DOESNT MATTER.

GUESS WHAT, OUR ENTIRE POLITICAL SYSTEM IS A JOKE AND NOT IN CONTROL OF SHIT.

Look at all the damn money that is being spent.

I think we are heading for something far worse than the depression and people are draining this country dry before it happens.

That's my fucking conspiracy.

And TRUMP knows that too.

We are all fucking sheep to the billionaire's.

SLAVES is more like it.

Excuse after excuse

Reason after reason

Wtf man. How many years are people going to drag this shit out ???

The election was rigged. Fact

NOTHING WILL BE DONE ABOUT IT. FACT

the America we have known is more than likely gone. I think this started in the 80s when a movie star was elected president and flaunted till this day as the greatest president since Kennedy.

Trump was a great president.

Unfortunately, he will never be the president again and no one with his agenda will ever lead this country again.

Trump is addicted to the attention. His whole family. It's just a fucking joke at this point.

If he had anything or if anyone had anything that could change what's going on then they would do it.

BIDEN ABANDONED AMERICANS in Afghanistan but trump can't tell all he knows right now and take the country back.

ITS NOT OUR COUNTRY ANYMORE. VOTING DOESNT MATTER.

GUESS WHAT, OUR ENTIRE POLITICAL SYSTEM IS A JOKE AND NOT IN CONTROL OF SHIT.

Look at all the damn money that is being spent.

I think we are heading for something far worse than the depression and people are draining this country dry before it happens.

That's my fucking conspiracy.

And TRUMP knows that too.

We are all fucking sheep to the billionaire's.

SLAVES is more like it.
"The nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master and deserves one."

Alexander Hamilton

Altered results proving fraud in 2020.

The downloads are two forensic image files created from a Dominion voting machine. The two files are very large in size represent a before (EMSSERVER.E01 - 18.9 GB) and after (EMSSERVER_v2.E01 - 19.1 GB) of a single Dominon voting machine.

What's Included​

Click the name of each file below to begin the download.

ContextNameSizeMD5SHA1SHA256
BeforeEMSSERVER.E0118.9 GB19b819764a16e093c7a99cfb45eed3e6774dca9ca039b3a2af633414608cca05d98e836f91d45ba6db84c65d761a44d58798e73eaa7d84d5c818f44dab67f08746fdd9dc
AfterEMSSERVER_v2.E0119.1 GB721e22b46dcd576a76b111fb06e5dc03fea44c445f65200d047bf05e9641b8fc435dd74b519ce98ff7a02a7df9986351df42d7cfb4b9ceb1043db3fc3132f44d33b8b8e0

Altered results proving fraud in 2020.

The downloads are two forensic image files created from a Dominion voting machine. The two files are very large in size represent a before (EMSSERVER.E01 - 18.9 GB) and after (EMSSERVER_v2.E01 - 19.1 GB) of a single Dominon voting machine.

Surely this will go to court yes?
Yes yes?

Oh wait.. I'd forgotten about the deep state.
Riiiiiiiiiiight

Back