• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cyber Symposium Proving Election Fraud

Try as they might to suppress information, it's still going live. Either way, I want to know what he's got. If it all turns out to be bullshit, then fine. At least we know. But if it turns out to be real........

Cuomo just resigned

What other news or false flag will develop to hide these results on the news??

OAN has it on also.

Yeah its going to be long. Mike also steps all over everyone so it's hard to listen to. Problem is, who will do a highlight of the event? Fox won't touch anything to do with the election proof or not. Guess OAN will stay true.

This is getting good now. Showing dems saying there was fraud in the 16 election and machines can be hacked. Showing China owning everything through a 3rd party.

The evidence is truly remarkable...Especially how two different people come up with the same data sets completely independent of one another and completely different methods..

They're trying to shut up the person coming up. Raided their office just.now.

So Dominion threats of lawsuits over and over today.
Servers hacked and shutdown today.
Media blackout except OAN
Office holder comes to event to talk about fraud and they raid her office while on the plane.
Judge orders routers turned over in AZ and they ignore the judge.

What's next? Cases from under a table and a water main break?

This symposium has been amazing. The image of the Dominion server before and after an "update" by a Dominion employee was incredible. Clearly showed the deletion of logs in violation of Federal election law.

Some of those logs from the original image clearly showed remote connections to the server. Remote connections to a server that, "isn't connected to the internet." :hmm:

Last edited:
This symposium has been amazing. The image of the Dominion server before and after an "update" by a Dominion employee was incredible. Clearly showed the deletion of logs in violation of Federal election law.

Some of those logs from the original image clearly showed remote connections to the server. Remote connections to a server that, "isn't connected to the internet." :hmm:

What's worse is Rs and Ds were proved to be in bed with big tech. That section was nuts. We have no party.

Its a mountain of evidence, Professor David K. Clements was a prosecutor and said he never had this much evidence or quality in the cases he prosecuted.

Then you have the physicist who discovered the same voting patterns in every single state because they used the 2010 census and voter registration, which almost exactly matches the packet captures data.

Its a mountain of evidence, Professor David K. Clements was a prosecutor and said he never had this much evidence or quality in the cases he prosecuted.

Then you have the physicist who discovered the same voting patterns in every single state because they used the 2010 census and voter registration, which almost exactly matches the packet captures data.

Here's the issue. Top Republicans are also involved in this. This is why they didn't do anything about it. I'll have to find the clip.

You'll have to find the video.
Dr. Shiva exposes who is REALLY censoring free speech in America, and it's NOT Twitter! Shiva has demonstrated that the United States Government orders big tech to silence political opposition, and he brings the receipts!

Mike Lindell absolutely guarantees 100% election fraud PROOF at his upcoming symposium, and blasts FOXNews, along with the rest of the bought-and-paid-for media in an EXCLUSIVE interview with Stew Peters.

Dr. Ben Edwards, MD, a Baylor undergrad, issues an URGENT warning about inoculations and has a heartfelt message for healthcare workers.

1000% proof and nothing has happened.

Reminds me of Julian Assange.

How long has he proven crimes the US Govt committed and nothing has ever happened.

It's why I'm sure a massive massive event must happen. And the US Military will need to be involved.

I'm in Boston at the moment and I was on a tour. I saw where the Boston Tea Party was and they described it as the "spark" to the Revolution.

We're past the spark.

Something needs to happen...it may be beyond human reach at this point.

God always arrives just on time 💪💪⚡⚡

Here's the issue. Top Republicans are also involved in this. This is why they didn't do anything about it. I'll have to find the clip.

You'll have to find the video.
Dr. Shiva exposes who is REALLY censoring free speech in America, and it's NOT Twitter! Shiva has demonstrated that the United States Government orders big tech to silence political opposition, and he brings the receipts!

Mike Lindell absolutely guarantees 100% election fraud PROOF at his upcoming symposium, and blasts FOXNews, along with the rest of the bought-and-paid-for media in an EXCLUSIVE interview with Stew Peters.

Dr. Ben Edwards, MD, a Baylor undergrad, issues an URGENT warning about inoculations and has a heartfelt message for healthcare workers.
I've seen Dr. Shiva speak numerous times..matter of fact most of the information presented at the cyber symposium I've already seen or read..not all but most of it has been out for a while now.

The main purpose of this symposium is to get the information out. Like I said before we are in an information war..

Back