• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anadrol OTW

Dano22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking forward to seeing what these puppies can do. Dumped blood today, BP good. Time to Rock N Roll! Downloaded Tapatalk or whatever the fuck it is so I could post some TD pics, buuut of course Max and his wonderful “motivation” was all over that joker ha . My wife’s Hispanic and I don’t feel like getting stabbed in my sleep. Deleted that shit

Looking forward to seeing what these puppies can do. Dumped blood today, BP good. Time to Rock N Roll! Downloaded Tapatalk or whatever the fuck it is so I could post some TD pics, buuut of course Max and his wonderful “motivation” was all over that joker ha . My wife’s Hispanic and I don’t feel like getting stabbed in my sleep. Deleted that shit

Oh yeah I had to explain Max to my wife also. She ask why am I looking at ass pics. I am like no this dude is full of good info. She ended up finding him hilarious.

Would have loved to seen those pics. I tell my wife always close the curtains while in the shower or changing your clothes cause no one knows where Max lives 😂

Back