• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Life on another planet

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have you noticed that news sound more and more like trailers to sci-fi movies 20 years ago? What seemed a great fiction is now becoming a reality. And it’s only a matter of time for humanity to have colonies on other planets.
Could you leave the Earth, move to, say, Venus and start everything afresh?

Depends, would have to run that a/c constantly. Could get costly and dampen that fresh start

Someday in future lives we will be living on Mars and the Moon. Interesting times for mankind.

Venus we would need to have floating citadels. The pressure and temp to live is right at higher levels in the atmosphere. I doubt we will ever live on Venus surface though unless we can terraform and regulate the heat. Never say never I suppose though..

IMHO we already have people on Mars. In fact I theorize that Mars was Eden/Paradise. We destroyed it. If you know the truth about certain things it easily extrapolated. There is a layer of radioactive dust on planet mars that as far as we know can only be from nuclear bombs of a certain type. Two, if you look at pictures of mars you can see all kinds of covering up by NASA. Some people are able to bring out structures and equipment in these pictures. Plus they miss stuff time to time. It's pretty neat to see.... there is a ton more info out there, how true it all is I can not say, but I believe.

Someday in future lives we will be living on Mars and the Moon. Interesting times for mankind.

Indeed! Just think where technology will have us in another 100 years. At the rate we’re advancing it will be nothing short of completely remarkable, that is if we don’t destroy society by then.

Depends on whether or not the gyms on venus will be packed at 5pm during the week.. also would I still be able to post my work out videos on insta from there???? What would gass prices look like? Has to be cheaper than cali.

Depends on whether or not the gyms on venus will be packed at 5pm during the week.. also would I still be able to post my work out videos on insta from there???? What would gass prices look like? Has to be cheaper than cali.

You’ll probably using antigravity technology to fly your personal space ship around, or maybe just be able to teleport, I wouldn’t worry about petroleum… don’t you get shunned for using gas in Cali, thought they were to progressive to use fossil fuels…

You’ll probably using antigravity technology to fly your personal space ship around, or maybe just be able to teleport, I wouldn’t worry about petroleum… don’t you get shunned for using gas in Cali, thought they were to progressive to use fossil fuels…

They are effectively fighting climate change by making it to expensive to drive... mean while Im fighting the good fight causing floods in China with my carbon monoxide and flatulence.

They are effectively fighting climate change by making it to expensive to drive... mean while Im fighting the good fight causing floods in China with my carbon monoxide and flatulence.

I’m on the total other end of the country, maybe if I rip one big enough, we’ll bring some equilibrium to the planet….

I feel like I've woke up on a different planet almost every morning. Damn sure different than the one I grew up on.
Sometimes I wonder what the generation of people above 65-70 feels. They had been born in an absolutely different reality. I’m not even talking about some gadgets. Just compare the pace of life now and then, the abundance of information and interests.

Venus we would need to have floating citadels. The pressure and temp to live is right at higher levels in the atmosphere. I doubt we will ever live on Venus surface though unless we can terraform and regulate the heat. Never say never I suppose though..

IMHO we already have people on Mars. In fact I theorize that Mars was Eden/Paradise. We destroyed it. If you know the truth about certain things it easily extrapolated. There is a layer of radioactive dust on planet mars that as far as we know can only be from nuclear bombs of a certain type. Two, if you look at pictures of mars you can see all kinds of covering up by NASA. Some people are able to bring out structures and equipment in these pictures. Plus they miss stuff time to time. It's pretty neat to see.... there is a ton more info out there, how true it all is I can not say, but I believe.
I love the theory that Mars once had been a planet with intelligent life, destroyed in a nuclear war. And now there are only beautiful sunsets and craters from nuclear explosions. A red reminder to us about the mistake we shouldn't make

ahaha

but the point is changing everything and not trying to create the same lifestyle as you have here and now.

Back