• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

5 Calorie grapefruit juice and aas

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We all know grapefruit juice increases bioavailability of orals. Does anyone know if the Diet 5 calorie grapefruit juice still works since i believe the only differences the sugar content?

We all know grapefruit juice increases bioavailability of orals. Does anyone know if the Diet 5 calorie grapefruit juice still works since i believe the only differences the sugar content?
Yes. It’s the enzyme in grape fruit that potentiates it.

I've read articles that the same thing that makes it increase bioavailability of *some* drugs is also the same one that blocks aas. Or at least inhibits aas. I've seen this discussed several times and it always seems 50/50 on opinions.

Red grape fruit is the best you can use for absorb orals better .

Back