• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Problems aspirating

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Lately when I’m hitting my glutes and I pull back to aspirate it’s like the needle is clogged and i don’t get a air bubble just a vacuum in the barrel. I tried 3 different times today before I said fuck it and pushed it out anyways. It obviously wasn’t clogged because it went out just couldn’t get air in. Can someone tell me what is going on here?

No clue what’s going on but I have not aspirated in years and never had a problem. I have had shots at the dr office and they never aspirate either .

Yeah in all honestly as long as I’m not seeing any blood at all when I get the needle in the whole way I don’t always aspirate. If you were in a vein you would be seeing a little tad bit of blood without even aspirating.

Even if you do fuck up and get some in a vein you’re not gonna die. But if I have someone else giving me the shot I tell them to aspirate. It’s just a little too hard for me to do myself, unless I’m doing a quad injection.

Yeah in all honestly as long as I’m not seeing any blood at all when I get the needle in the whole way I don’t always aspirate. If you were in a vein you would be seeing a little tad bit of blood without even aspirating.

Even if you do fuck up and get some in a vein you’re not gonna die. But if I have someone else giving me the shot I tell them to aspirate. It’s just a little too hard for me to do myself, unless I’m doing a quad injection.

Someone else injects for you???

You need to check your privilege…

giphy.gif

It is difficult but I always try to. I can do it in my right glute and delts but I can barely hold the rig in my left glute so I never do on that side either….

Someone else injects for you???

You need to check your privilege…

giphy.gif

Lmao…

You’re girl isn’t up to speed with what your doing yet either?

I’ve been gradually bringing my wife closer to knowing the truth about everything just haven’t dropped the bomb yet. Soon tho. It’ll be nice having someone to stick me.

I worked in the Medical field so I will tell you procedurally aspirating is not required not considered beneficial in standard IM injections.

What likely happened was the needle did just that, it vacuumed so tight against muscle or fat or other cells that. It would not allow air to escape. It creates just that, a vaccuum.

I see that more in cheaper lower quality syringes and also in smaller gauge pins. So if ur using a 25 gauge compared to say a 18 g that's far more common.

The only time I aspirate is in small muscles like biceps or calves or areas veins and blood vessels are far more common. Injecting into a vein is not fun. It can cause pain, swelling, bleeding and damage to the vein itself. It can also cause the dreaded "tren" cough even w standard compounds. The explanation for this is long and tedious so I won't delve into it but I assure you it's possible.

Lately when I’m hitting my glutes and I pull back to aspirate it’s like the needle is clogged and i don’t get a air bubble just a vacuum in the barrel. I tried 3 different times today before I said fuck it and pushed it out anyways. It obviously wasn’t clogged because it went out just couldn’t get air in. Can someone tell me what is going on here?

Don’t bother aspirating. Turns out it’s bullshitll op. Not needed and waste of time.

IML Gear Cream!
Lmao…

You’re girl isn’t up to speed with what your doing yet either?

I’ve been gradually bringing my wife closer to knowing the truth about everything just haven’t dropped the bomb yet. Soon tho. It’ll be nice having someone to stick me.

Lol no she knows. I’ve never kept it a secret from her.

If I made her inject into oil into my buttocks she might have a different opinion though haha.

It’s what my doctor told me to do so I just figured i should.
Nothing against you, as you should be able to listen to your dr but there’s no reason to aspirate IM shots.
like when you get a shot from the drs office they never aspirate as they’re not doing an IV shot.

I never aspirate, never had a problem ever. I do know that when I used to do it I had way more pip.

You do not need to aspirate. Aspirating is used for IV's to ensure you are in a vein. It used to be normal to aspirate for IM injections to make sure you were not in a vein, but it has been deemed medically unnecessary, because the needle is far passed any veins, so there is no issue.

This is straight from my mother, who has her Masters in Nursing.

You do not need to aspirate. Aspirating is used for IV's to ensure you are in a vein. It used to be normal to aspirate for IM injections to make sure you were not in a vein, but it has been deemed medically unnecessary, because the needle is far passed any veins, so there is no issue.

This is straight from my mother, who has her Masters in Nursing.
This is spot on. It used to be standard practice to aspirate before an IM injection, but years ago Nursing schools stopped teaching this practice because it was unnecessary, and in many cases caused more PIP.

I used to aspirate to try to avoid any oil potentially seeping into the veins and getting compound cough but after a while I noticed that there didn't seem to be any correlation.

It seems like if I have a spasm while I'm inserting the needle it's a lot more likely that I'm going to cough and it's almost always when I'm doing dorsogluteal.

Have never aspirated on this end - no issues, been pinning for about 6 years.

I used to aspirate to try to avoid any oil potentially seeping into the veins and getting compound cough but after a while I noticed that there didn't seem to be any correlation.

It seems like if I have a spasm while I'm inserting the needle it's a lot more likely that I'm going to cough and it's almost always when I'm doing dorsogluteal.

Yea that just the muscle getting exciting almost as if it’s saying oooo fuck yea

Back