• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prescription Face/Skin Care Alternatives

Sponx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Howdy All,

Not sure what forum to put this in; however, my wife is looking for something comparable to a pharmacy grade skincare product that helps with dark spots on the skin.

She's mexican (brown skin) and is trying to lighten the tone in certain areas on her face and inner thighs (since those spots are pretty dark).

She has heard good things about Musley (https://www.musely.com/); however, you have to use a prescription to order it.

Trying to find any easier alternatives, even if ordering from a sponsor or someone that may know a reputable source?

This is absolutely the cheapest stuff that I have seen help dark spots after 3 weeks of use. My Aunt & Mom are sun goddesses and have skin damage ; I purchased these and they both sent me pics and it is amazing . For under $20!! Shit works ! Sunday Riley is the top of the top IMO, but get this . The hydroquinones work but arent needed. No reason to spend Obagi type money !
2fe77e2aa89414cb0d517a175440ea7e.plist

I have zero affiliation, just happened to buy it, have 9 aunts and my mom so, I go cheap! Lol.

Turns out it worked better than all the $1,000’s in products they used !

Max
#trust

This is absolutely the cheapest stuff that I have seen help dark spots after 3 weeks of use. My Aunt & Mom are sun goddesses and have skin damage ; I purchased these and they both sent me pics and it is amazing . For under $20!! Shit works ! Sunday Riley is the top of the top IMO, but get this . The hydroquinones work but arent needed. No reason to spend Obagi type money !
I have zero affiliation, just happened to buy it, have 9 aunts and my mom so, I go cheap! Lol.

Turns out it worked better than all the $1,000’s in products they used !

Max
#trust

Max! You da man, thank you!

I ordered those, still seeing if anyone knows of a place I can but the RX ones (if able).

Will try these in the meantime to see if they help!

Back