• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mental health meds

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am currently taking 10mg Ed of zyprexa aka olanzapine . I also occasionally take 100mg of trazadone at night . Is anyone else taking this stuff and what’s your experience with it as far as side effects . As long as I have been taking this stuff I never have and appetite and I always feel fatigued and never want to do anything. This really interferes with going to the gym bc I always feel drained so getting getting in the gym is more difficult then it should be . Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place . Took me a while to want to post this stuff bc I really can’t stand talking about it . I’ve searched all over online for answers and you really only find generic bullshit . I need others experience. My main problems are the constant fatigue , no desire to want to do anything and loss of appetite. I never want to eat anything. I have a psychiatrist that I see every few months for script renewal . She’s completely useless other then that .

I can’t say much but I can tell you that they put me on that shit when I was a teen because I was out of control and had behavioral problems. (Typical teen boy bs blown out of proportion by the medical community) that shit turned me into a zombie. Worst medication ever. I could not imagine keeping up with this way of life while taking that stuff.

Let’s be clear I am not suggesting you get off of your psych meds, as I don’t know your circumstances. But you obviously need help if your taking meds and seeing a shrink, and there’s no shame in that. I just don’t know that messing with your hormones is a good idea for someone at that point in their life… no judgement either way bro just telling you my thoughts.

If you really want to get the most out of this you have to be really committed to it as a way of life and can’t have any thing hindering your from eating right and hitting the gym hard as possible. On top of that fucking with your hormones could very well just make your psych problems worse, way worse even…

Probably not what you wanted to hear man but it’s my honest thoughts I wish you the best of luck though. I really think you should get your mental health stuff figured out before tinkering with hormones….

Btw what are you prescribed that for? Zyprexa is some heavy duty stuff

That's a tough call, those meds tend to do that to people. Maybe work with your doctor to try different meds or lower dose.

I am prescribed trazodone as a sleep aid. Not for anything psychological. It knocks me out but the problem is I have sleep hangover the next day. In other words it makes me drowsy and groggy all day long the day after. I don’t take it anymore for is sleeping except on rare occasions and if I don’t have to work the next day. If I were you I would stop taking it to get something else. As for mild depression I have been prescribed bupropion in the past. It is mild but works very well

Btw looks like you found your culprit as to why your libido is shit even while on cycle….

Yeah man- none of this is anything to be ashamed of bro- however- not sure anyone on here is qualified to give u the info u need. I do know that's some heavy-duty stuff. Actually they both are and u should be very careful until u've talked to someone who knows about the consequences of mixing these w/ hormones. The only person that comes to mind is Wes (gymntonic). Maybe u could try PMing him. Good Luck man and no one should judge u for having an illness. Just be careful until u talk to someone who has exp. w/ this.

The main problem with seeing a shrink is that they are useless . You don’t ever talk to the psychiatrist unless it’s to renew my scripts . I was seeing a therapist before as well but the shit just doesn’t do anything for me .

- - - Updated - - -

Btw looks like you found your culprit as to why your libido is shit even while on cycle….

I agree bro I m pretty sure that these meds are what fucked up my libido .

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah man- none of this is anything to be ashamed of bro- however- not sure anyone on here is qualified to give u the info u need. I do know that's some heavy-duty stuff. Actually they both are and u should be very careful until u've talked to someone who knows about the consequences of mixing these w/ hormones. The only person that comes to mind is Wes (gymntonic). Maybe u could try PMing him. Good Luck man and no one should judge u for having an illness. Just be careful until u talk to someone who has exp. w/ this.
Thanks for the twapnn on and and help my friend

I am currently taking 10mg Ed of zyprexa aka olanzapine . I also occasionally take 100mg of trazadone at night . Is anyone else taking this stuff and what’s your experience with it as far as side effects . As long as I have been taking this stuff I never have and appetite and I always feel fatigued and never want to do anything. This really interferes with going to the gym bc I always feel drained so getting getting in the gym is more difficult then it should be . Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place . Took me a while to want to post this stuff bc I really can’t stand talking about it . I’ve searched all over online for answers and you really only find generic bullshit . I need others experience. My main problems are the constant fatigue , no desire to want to do anything and loss of appetite. I never want to eat anything. I have a psychiatrist that I see every few months for script renewal . She’s completely useless other then that .

Hey brother

I can definitely elaborate, explain, and do my best to help figure out what, if any, of those pharms are causing these side effects. I've been a 'Walking Walgreens" since I was a child and I've like taken the entire spectrum of mental health garbage to get to where I am today. PM me if you can. I'm not a fan of putting biz on the street. Thx

Hey brother

I can definitely elaborate, explain, and do my best to help figure out what, if any, of those pharms are causing these side effects. I've been a 'Walking Walgreens" since I was a child and I've like taken the entire spectrum of mental health garbage to get to where I am today. PM me if you can. I'm not a fan of putting biz on the street. Thx

I sent you a pm

IML Gear Cream!
I've had my share of these drugs and they suck...
Problem is you get the side effects day 1...but not the benifts for wks..sometimes months down the road..And Dr.s are apprehensive to try anything else until a few months go by..

After being falsely diagnosed with Bi-Polar..I finally got off everything they piled on me and got out of the Fog..Not saying to stop,rather,if not happy..get another Dr.

Good Luck

Fuck meds fuck all that psychotic med shit fuck them drs practicing ugh I've had bad experiences myself. In HS it was throw whatever meds at that lil psycho calm him down my fam had me on 10 different crazy meds at 1 time. I couldn't take it all, hell Idr most of my Jr year even from it. I finally come off that shit cause my gf in hs was like dude your not ok I preferred you crazy your a zombie had absolutely no interest in anything. Years later I still struggle with taking meds from drs from what I went thru for yrs. I've done well with Lexapro and recently have discovered I may have serious adhd or add since a adderal I tried the other day put me in such a calm tranquil peace it was scary to me. Loved it so much I'm goin to the dr to see about just that cause all my mental issues cleared up quick. I've always said juice/pot for me its basic and works wonders, but sometimes there is a real unbalance of chems,hormones,etc in ya hope you get level buddy side effects suck. For me I hate gabapetin,trazadone,clozopan?

I was on trazodone for years to help me sleep. it stopped working and I've moved on to several other meds. What I will say is trazodone fucked my dick all up. I was taking 150 mg night. I was having an issue getting off! I had to fuck forever before I got mine. Turns out that is one of the sides some people have. Not long after I stopped taking it I went back to normal. Trust me she says she wants a guy who fucks along time until she gets one.

I was on trazodone for years to help me sleep. it stopped working and I've moved on to several other meds. What I will say is trazodone fucked my dick all up. I was taking 150 mg night. I was having an issue getting off! I had to fuck forever before I got mine. Turns out that is one of the sides some people have. Not long after I stopped taking it I went back to normal. Trust me she says she wants a guy who fucks along time until she gets one.

I just stopped taking it a few days ago . I would be so damn groggy in the morning I never wanted to get up . I’ve had some trouble falling asleep but feeling like shit when you wake up isn’t worth it to me .

Trazodone does the same thing to me. Horrible grogginess the next day.

I am prescribed trazodone as a sleep aid. Not for anything psychological. It knocks me out but the problem is I have sleep hangover the next day. In other words it makes me drowsy and groggy all day long the day after. I don’t take it anymore for is sleeping except on rare occasions and if I don’t have to work the next day. If I were you I would stop taking it to get something else. As for mild depression I have been prescribed bupropion in the past. It is mild but works very well

Trazodone does the same thing to me. Horrible grogginess the next day.

Sleep was exact reason I was also prescribed trazadone. It works but makes me like a fucking zombie . Completely unproductive.

I was stuck in a depressive state for 4 days. It’s horrible . Yesterday was the first day I didn’t feel like shit . Worst is when it happens on my days off bc then I end up sleeping them away . Really annoying when you have shit to do .

I HAVE actual mental health challenges and am prescribed some meds with the direct oversight of a Dr.

That being said. They’re life savers for me and create a baseline.

Zyprexa and other anti-psychotics all have the majority of side effects your describing. One of the big ways anti-psychotics work is antagonizing dopamine uptake, like the opposite of amphetamines where you pump out and absorb a shit ton of dopamine, anti-psychotics lower the amount of dopamine. Leading to all the shitty nasty side effects associated with lower dopamine levels. Its helpful for those with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder, mostly manic issues. They have been giving them out to people with depression lately, usually as a addon or last attempt. But i very rarely hear of anyone having success with them, and fail to see why the do it. I'm not gonna say stop taking it since i don't know what your dealing with but i can say that most of what you described mostly can be attributed to Zyprexa.

100mg of trazadone is a bit much, esp if your using it as a sleep aid. 50mg is just as effective imo. IMO trazadone is a nice sleep aid when needed, better then some other ones Ive tried over the years. If you don't take it often, it can leave you a little groggy but nothing to bad. Ive taken it on and off over the years and the grogginess usually goes away after taking it consistently.

Zyprexa and other anti-psychotics all have the majority of side effects your describing. One of the big ways anti-psychotics work is antagonizing dopamine uptake, like the opposite of amphetamines where you pump out and absorb a shit ton of dopamine, anti-psychotics lower the amount of dopamine. Leading to all the shitty nasty side effects associated with lower dopamine levels. Its helpful for those with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder, mostly manic issues. They have been giving them out to people with depression lately, usually as a addon or last attempt. But i very rarely hear of anyone having success with them, and fail to see why the do it. I'm not gonna say stop taking it since i don't know what your dealing with but i can say that most of what you described mostly can be attributed to Zyprexa.

100mg of trazadone is a bit much, esp if your using it as a sleep aid. 50mg is just as effective imo. IMO trazadone is a nice sleep aid when needed, better then some other ones Ive tried over the years. If you don't take it often, it can leave you a little groggy but nothing to bad. Ive taken it on and off over the years and the grogginess usually goes away after taking it consistently. The public distribution of these supplements is now very significant because important link are a widespread problem. I learn some helpful facts regarding eating disorders in the present world, their causes, and how they affect the human body here. I believe that these applications will be beneficial.
Luckily I haven't taken any of that stuff for a long time, but that kind of pharma is always harmful.

Get Shredded!
I don’t have a ton to add my brother and I apologize for that but I can tell you I was on trazadone as a part of the gauntlet of meds, the VA prescribed me. And I can say without a doubt that was a very dark time in my life and I hated how I felt, how I slept, how I behaved… really a lot of it was the meds.

One of the posters said they didn’t want to tell you to stop taking it because they didn’t know what you were dealing with… but if I were you I would look at changing these meds out. Again that’s just my personal opinion and you know your body better than anyone. I can just attest to what they did to me and it was not good.

A while back a read an article where they were experimenting with a micro dose of Psilocybin. I know that sounds crazy…. It did to me at first. But they’ve had some amazing results in treating depression. I looked into it about a year ago and there’s a guy on FB who teaches classes on how to grow your own mushrooms. It’s a semi complicated process but it’s all things you can buy legally and cheaply. If you’re interested in learning more I could try and find out what his page is called.. I spoke to him several times and I believe I still have the messages he’s a great guy.

Best of luck to you brother. Hoping you get this worked out soon

JJ

I don’t have a ton to add my brother and I apologize for that but I can tell you I was on trazadone as a part of the gauntlet of meds, the VA prescribed me. And I can say without a doubt that was a very dark time in my life and I hated how I felt, how I slept, how I behaved… really a lot of it was the meds.

One of the posters said they didn’t want to tell you to stop taking it because they didn’t know what you were dealing with… but if I were you I would look at changing these meds out. Again that’s just my personal opinion and you know your body better than anyone. I can just attest to what they did to me and it was not good.

A while back a read an article where they were experimenting with a micro dose of Psilocybin. I know that sounds crazy…. It did to me at first. But they’ve had some amazing results in treating depression. I looked into it about a year ago and there’s a guy on FB who teaches classes on how to grow your own mushrooms. It’s a semi complicated process but it’s all things you can buy legally and cheaply. If you’re interested in learning more I could try and find out what his page is called.. I spoke to him several times and I believe I still have the messages he’s a great guy.

JJ
Trazadone made me feel like complete shit !

Trazadone made me feel like complete shit !
I can understand why they prescribe it… some
People may need it but it jacked me up pretty good. And anything I’ve ever heard about it everyone says the same thing about Trazadone

All those meds are unfortunately problematic. There are natural alternatives but any treatment for depression or anxiety is merely masking the symptoms of underlying/unresolved issues and/or nutrient deficiencies/environmental toxins.
The core cause needs to be dealt with.
Pm me if you want to discuss it further privately.

JJ
I have a link to a site that sells legal kits to grow them. Makes it ridiculously simple.

I have a link to a site that sells legal kits to grow them. Makes it ridiculously simple.
Fletcher I’ve heard of sites like that… you can buy the spores and everything. I looked into it and everything seemed legit about what I was looking at. It has some promise for some people and their fight with depression

Fletcher I’ve heard of sites like that… you can buy the spores and everything. I looked into it and everything seemed legit about what I was looking at. It has some promise for some people and their fight with depression
Ive used it recreationally in the past. Was always pleasant.
The site im referring to sells a sterile syringe full of spores and a bag filled with growing medium. Just add water and store properly. 100% legal shipping wise.
Totally illegal after the fact but hey, isnt everything that actually works? 😄

Ive used it recreationally in the past. Was always pleasant.
The site im referring to sells a sterile syringe full of spores and a bag filled with growing medium. Just add water and store properly. 100% legal shipping wise.
Totally illegal after the fact but hey, isnt everything that actually works? 😄
Lol totally true man. If it works ban it and make it illegal.. if it doesn’t work and it’s dangerous…make it available for immediate release and put it on the shelves for consumption 😆

Brothers 10mgs of Dbol is working great for me..
Tomorrow I'll put it to the biggest test..
Tomorrow we'll know hopefully..
Let's see if it's helps with life shattering News..
Z...

Provi is my supp . SAMe also

Back