• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This gear is amazing!!

FBeingFat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For those who don’t know me I’ve been on the board for awhile and tried various labs. I tried GC a few months back and good god I’m glad I’ve found them.

I powerlift so my programming is based off of percentages so for the past several years I’ve known what I’m capable of lifting. I can tell you this, I’m lifting more weights percentage wise and for reps with less GC gear than ever before.
I popped an Anadrol before my squats last night and hit 3 sets of 3 with 520 which is an all time rep record for me and it was smooth and effortless. I have about 5 weeks before my next meet and I’m really excited to see what I can hit on the platform. I’ll start taking the Anadrol every day starting next week.

Also customer service and time is a-1!!

Welcome Home

For those who don’t know me I’ve been on the board for awhile and tried various labs. I tried GC a few months back and good god I’m glad I’ve found them.

I powerlift so my programming is based off of percentages so for the past several years I’ve known what I’m capable of lifting. I can tell you this, I’m lifting more weights percentage wise and for reps with less GC gear than ever before.
I popped an Anadrol before my squats last night and hit 3 sets of 3 with 520 which is an all time rep record for me and it was smooth and effortless. I have about 5 weeks before my next meet and I’m really excited to see what I can hit on the platform. I’ll start taking the Anadrol every day starting next week.

father gains and ldog been solid for years now, never out of stock, never any problems, never any under dosed shit

they truly are a fine tuned operation

Gc killn it.!!!! Nice

Hit a rep PR on bench last night
4 sets of 3 paused with 395

The gear is great lol

You guys are killing me. Im about 350 post away.

Well worth the wait...
Running a Test/NPP/DHB/INJ. SD
all Churh..doses are low and it's just blown me away..

Glad to see you over here MM..

Shout out to Idog...

Siiicck...
What dose vs what dose for a better PR?

Siiicck...
What dose vs what dose for a better PR?

Usually around 8 weeks out I bump up the test to 750mg, tren a 350 and 50mg of anadrol.

Now that I’m on GC I’m currently 5 weeks out and running 500mg test, 300 tren a and no oral(except for that squat day).

Can’t wait to add the oral next week

One reason is his Test is over-dosed...
He said he was tired of all the BS and bumped it..
So the 250..is somewhere between 300-325...
And it's probably fair to say other's Tren is probably a little under...just myself opinion on the Tren

Well worth the wait...
Running a Test/NPP/DHB/INJ. SD
all Churh..doses are low and it's just blown me away..

Glad to see you over here MM..

Shout out to Idog...

Thanks brother… tiss the place to be

GC is the best hands down. They have been my go to for several years now. Top notch products and top notch service.

Thanks again guys

No Brother
I'm sure I speak for most here..

All Thanks to You Guys..for not only setting the bar so high
But bringing back customer care

And Yeah..the BestDamn Gear..!

Get Shredded!
Last heavy squat day before my meet next week and hit a nice little PR. Hit 612(well technically 611.7) most I have ever hit in the gym prior is 575.

Last heavy squat day before my meet next week and hit a nice little PR. Hit 612(well technically 611.7) most I have ever hit in the gym prior is 575.
Damn moving big weight good shyt man.

And my good friend BRich..
You can tell a great deal about someone when things go south..

And BR..was there for me once..in a bad situation..and won my Respect..
You're a good man and a friend..

Always here if you need ANYTHING..my Brother

And my good friend BRich..
You can tell a great deal about someone when things go south..

And BR..was there for me once..in a bad situation..and won my Respect..
You're a good man and a friend..

Always here if you need ANYTHING..my Brother
Thanks bro your the man.

Thanks for sharing this. I have been around a while on another forum and thankful I have found this one and your post! Working to develop relationships here and gain trust and your post helped!

Back