• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who's Having to Back Up..???

IML Gear Cream!
What if you're in your 50's thinking you won't make it to your 60's? Progressively, those odds are in my favor, right?
Me? I am planning on putting on 20lbs and competing at 205 or more in a couple of years at 60. It will take a health risk but I am apparently so ahead of the game from seeing everyone else’s post that it will be a calculated, minimal risk.
Chasing that pro card….gonna change my handle to Pro Card and chronicle it here. Wait…maybe “ProCardz” and get two of them. Just need striated glutes.

But seriously, I tried pretty hard to not make 50 and now 60 almost seems certain. But nothing is absolute. I accomplished more last year than most guys do that are 30 years younger. Part of the reason is that I was never cavalier about my health. The only health risks I took involved activities.

Last edited:
Coach has some great points..."Not being cavalier"...is the best one..

I often see health thrown to the wind for 10 extra pounds...I can't even reason with them,because their mind is already made..and it's wasted air..Another loss,in my book..It is a more common thing than most know..

BUT...what really makes me pleased is some guys that DO it right..NOT many but a few,that see the END game..

And I'm most happy to know them..
401...Max...Rod..BigR...New Guy 84..AG..all are one's to watch...except HotRod(he's older than dirt)

So if this Old Dog is sporting a 6..You can't tell me any excuses..

For all the guys in their 40s who think they won’t live until 55 or whatever, don’t plan on it. Dying early I mean.
I lived my life taking significant risks and was pretty sure I wouldn’t make 50. Then it came and I thought “Fuck! Now what am I going to do?”
So at that moment I realized that I better start taking care of myself.

Scheduled to hit 58 in September.

The human body is tougher than people realize if given what it needs to do its job.

I did so much blow I’m the 80s and still standing lol

Coach has some great points..."Not being cavalier"...is the best one..

I often see health thrown to the wind for 10 extra pounds...I can't even reason with them,because their mind is already made..and it's wasted air..Another loss,in my book..It is a more common thing than most know..

BUT...what really makes me pleased is some guys that DO it right..NOT many but a few,that see the END game..

And I'm most happy to know them..
401...Max...Rod..BigR...New Guy 84..AG..all are one's to watch...except HotRod(he's older than dirt)

So if this Old Dog is sporting a 6..You can't tell me any excuses..

True enough. Longevity rules, we all take risks but no need for dangerous activity over a long period. I am liking the short blasts and mainly use a good custom HRT Plus along w clean food(which seems to be triple priced now). That part sucks!

Max

I've always wanted that scale to say 200+...why because I have always been small ..why bad genetics and mom sucked at cooking..

But I'm running some DHB and hovering around 180..with a 32" waist,6 pack and it's quite noticeable..at 55,with all I'm dealing with
I should take that and run..but I won't..come winter it's back to bulk..

For a guy at 31 only125lbs...then at 41 set all myPR's...I still need goals and reasons to push..

I competed in 2020, came in very conditioned and won. I decided to compete again in 2021. Went on a bulk. The bulk worked very well. When I passed 250, I had a change of heart. I could not get my blood pressure under control. A blood pressure med I added in an attempt to control my blood pressure caused swollen feet and ankles, but I thought it was my high blood pressure causing edema, so I ended up stopping the cycle. It was not until later when I dropped the certain blood pressure med (amlodipine) that I realized it was the med and not the steroids or high blood pressure. I also got visual disturbances from that stupid med.

Now I am on 100mg a week of test. Blood pressure is well under control. BUT I do not have the same drive to bust my ass in the gym and stay disciplined on diet. I had this view that I would put on weight, then prep and hit the stage 20 pounds heavier than last year, and do very well . . . But training and everything is not the same on 100mg of testosterone a week. So I kind of eat what I want, I hit the gym sometimes, but it's easy to say "not today, tomorrow" when you know damn well you are not going to get out of it what you got out of it on 750 test and 375 deca . . .

I told my wife I would not be competing in 2021. She did not take it well (she really likes me big).

Then this morning we get the news that John Meadows died, and she told me "I don't want you dead."

I have started trying to focus on getting back in the gym and do more cardio, too.

But, yeah, blood pressure has caused me to back off. Blood pressure is much easier to control on 100 mg a week. But how long til I get a Dad bod? LOL!

It's been a hard trek to get back up..Again..and it will probably be this way to the very end..but it's this or give up..
And I owe far Too many..that have gotten me to Here...And know it is never me...no I'm just not this strong..Never...
Not to spend a wk or more in bed...crawl out..go back to the cold Iron less than I once was...Again...
Started over 100 times this year...next yr maybe 200.. Doesn't matter that's my job now..getting up..starting over..

So if I'm quite a couple of days or a wk..Just know I'm getting up..slower sometimes..but never more dedicated to the One's vested

Back