• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar and trt cycle

Lilhill

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thoughts on best anavar and test c cycle? Currently on trt at 200/week. Weak sauce I know. I wanna add in anavar. I have not taken it before. Been doing some research but interested to know what others think is a good cycle.

Really wanting to cut some fat and drop bf before stepping back Into a big cycle.

36yo male
18% bf ish
Levels done every two months.
Experienced lifter. 5 days a week/ 45 min to an hour.
In a calorie deficit

I’m old and need help lol

Don’t use the drugs as a crutch, do more cardio, stay in a deficit, then when u get ur bf down implement the drugs and get better results

Fasted cardio 45min ED and before use 3ius HGH ed and 40mcg clenbuterol
Keep the test on 200mg because you dont need to much on a cut
More important do 6 meals and only before and after workout use carbs

Steroids are not the main think to get shredded , you can achieve it naturally

Thank you!

Do your research on clen bro it's some nasty stuff. I'd up the cardio and keep your diet very strict to get that bf down then jump on var. Carb cycling works wonders for me. If your serious about dropping weight and reaching your goals hit up montego he offers training and he is very good.

Do your research on clen bro it's some nasty stuff. I'd up the cardio and keep your diet very strict to get that bf down then jump on var. Carb cycling works wonders for me. If your serious about dropping weight and reaching your goals hit up montego he offers training and he is very good.

Thank you. I have an elliptical here at the house so I’ll start doing some fasted cardio in the mornings before work. I have unfortunately struggled with weight my entire life, so always carried some fat in the mid section. Pretty serious on dropping this bf so you to try anything.

Thank you. I have an elliptical here at the house so I’ll start doing some fasted cardio in the mornings before work. I have unfortunately struggled with weight my entire life, so always carried some fat in the mid section. Pretty serious on dropping this bf so you to try anything.
Yea diet is key man. Montego1 can help u with diet, training, and aas. Get you right man

Make sure other factors and hormones are addressed (adrenals, thyroid etc) Once those are all clicking losing weight really becomes a lot easier...everything becomes a lot easier

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure other factors and hormones are addressed (adrenals, thyroid etc) Once those are all clicking losing weight really becomes a lot easier...everything becomes a lot easier

Sorry my thumbs have Tourette apparently

200 test 50mg var.

calculate your maintenance for your lean body mass and eat slightly above that.
Get in 1.5-2grams of protein per lb, the rest of the macros don’t matter just eat whatever you can be consistent with.
Log everything.
High intensity, low to moderate volume. Keep the most calories around training to ensure you have proper energy and can recover. If you’re not recovering drop volume.
I’m not a fan of 5 days a week, I think if you can muster 5-6 then you should train harder and 3-4 instead.
No fluff exercises like pump work or pec dec.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
200 test 50mg var.

calculate your maintenance for your lean body mass and eat slightly above that.
Get in 1.5-2grams of protein per lb, the rest of the macros don’t matter just eat whatever you can be consistent with.
Log everything.
High intensity, low to moderate volume. Keep the most calories around training to ensure you have proper energy and can recover. If you’re not recovering drop volume.
I’m not a fan of 5 days a week, I think if you can muster 5-6 then you should train harder and 3-4 instead.

Thank you, this was very helpful!

- - - Updated - - -

maybe it was just worth posting twice

Thank you, this was very helpful!
I think people tend to over complicate losing fat and gaining muscle. They try to come up weird diets, drug protocols, etc.
Nonsense like certain macro ratios, cardio routines, etc.
I know for a fact that just about anybody can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time and keep it sustainable and easy.
Don’t worry about clen or diet drugs. You don’t need those.
You DO NOT have to cut out carbs. All you need is a caloric deficit for your scale weight and a slight surplus for your lean body mass. I diet on a ton of carbs. The only macro that matters is protein and the more of your calories that are made of protein the more fat you will lose. If you have any questions or need any help let me know. Diet, routine, I don’t think the drugs are all that important. But I’ll give advice for that as well for harm reduction.

Clen? Do you know if he has any preexisting conditions? Perhaps he’s prone to anxiety or has heart problems.

The guy is 20% body fat and you immediately jump to GH and clen, lol.

Use the anavar. 50 to 60 mg per day in two doses. Run for 8-12 weeks. The bias around here is often that you have to lose the bf first. You can do both at the same time. Using test and anavar will get you the gains that make working out fun. When I wasn't on test I would work and work and just be demoralized because there were no gains. It's not that AAS will burn fat, but getting consistent gains will make it fun. You'll want to keep going and improving. Work on your diet if bf is the most important thing. But don't overlook the value of increase muscle for burning calories all day via increased basal metabolic rate. Also don't overlook how much more fun working out will be on the AAS. You'll be more motivated to keep improving and missing a workout will become unthinkabe.

Use the anavar. 50 to 60 mg per day in two doses. Run for 8-12 weeks. The bias around here is often that you have to lose the bf first. You can do both at the same time. Using test and anavar will get you the gains that make working out fun. When I wasn't on test I would work and work and just be demoralized because there were no gains. It's not that AAS will burn fat, but getting consistent gains will make it fun. You'll want to keep going and improving. Work on your diet if bf is the most important thing. But don't overlook the value of increase muscle for burning calories all day via increased basal metabolic rate. Also don't overlook how much more fun working out will be on the AAS. You'll be more motivated to keep improving and missing a workout will become unthinkabe.

This is what I found also and the reason addressing underlying issues first I think is most important. If something is broke, and thats usually the case when weight loss is an issue, then you can do all the training and dieting in the world and still get minimal results as I unfortunately found out. And if that's the case then how long til you get to this magical bodyfat percentage where aas are only effective?

I would keep it simple and not change anything and add 45mins and hour of cardio with your heart rate around 130 5 days a week. If you aren't seeing fat loss after three weeks reduce calories. If you want to add anavar go for it... not gonna hurt weight loss and not gonna help IMO

Cardio and calories are going to determine real fat loss.

There are plenty of drugs that help weight loss. Caffeine, Yohimbe, Clen, T3, optimizing L-Carnitine(injectable) ect. But IMO you need to be sure you are losing weight with out these things before adding them. They can speed up the process as long as everything is already working. None of those things are going to make a person that is over eating lose fat.

I would keep it simple and not change anything and add 45mins and hour of cardio with your heart rate around 130 5 days a week. If you aren't seeing fat loss after three weeks reduce calories. If you want to add anavar go for it... not gonna hurt weight loss and not gonna help IMO

Cardio and calories are going to determine real fat loss.

There are plenty of drugs that help weight loss. Caffeine, Yohimbe, Clen, T3, optimizing L-Carnitine(injectable) ect. But IMO you need to be sure you are losing weight with out these things before adding them. They can speed up the process as long as everything is already working. None of those things are going to make a person that is over eating lose fat.

d555363d4705e40d37605f3923541486.jpg

Not over eating…just can’t seem to dial it all the way in. As u can see in the pic…18% bf on me doesn’t look really that bad. I just happen to carry more fat in my midsection.

Get Shredded!
who said you were over eating? No where did I say you were over eating. I said "None of those things are going to make a person that is over eating lose fat. Its a broad statement.

Also thats a bicep picture and has nothin to do with looking good

who said you were over eating? No where did I say you were over eating. I said "None of those things are going to make a person that is over eating lose fat. Its a broad statement.

Also thats a bicep picture and has nothin to do with looking good

Awesome, thanks.

I say throw the scale out the window and focus on body composition and gym performance. Fuck the scale use the mirror and pictures.
If you’re only losing .5lb or 0 a week but your body composition is improving then you’re losing fat.

Yeah ditch the scale...that just mind F's you..
Cardio will get you there... being consistent is the key
BigRich is right about Mont...I wish I was 36..thats not old Brother...

Clen...WTF

d555363d4705e40d37605f3923541486.jpg

Not over eating…just can’t seem to dial it all the way in. As u can see in the pic…18% bf on me doesn’t look really that bad. I just happen to carry more fat in my midsection.

Changing up your routine and diet schedule can help a lot also bro. Even if just for a few weeks. I would focus on that stuff more. But the anavar won’t hurt at all and help big time during your deficit

Last edited:
Back