• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best gear

Lilhill

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Opinions on best place to buy gear? Just looking for test. Tried puritysourcelabs awhile back and was not happy with it.

Been running trt at 200/week with script from doc…but wanting to run more.

Opinions on best place to buy gear? Just looking for test. Tried puritysourcelabs awhile back and was not happy with it.

Check out the sponsor forums. I would go with one that has been around for at least a year and has products tested by members. There are two ways to test. Bloodwork and HLPC. Bloodwork will only test your test levels and HLPC will tell you exactly what’s in the product.

I see a lot of guys who are happy with psl and Juicepal, they’ve been around long enough to have consistent experiences. I’ve used both and wasn’t disappointed.

SB labs is new and they had one hiccup with the only product tested by a member. They came clean and told everyone about it. I believe a member has sent out some more products to be tested also and he might have already posted the results on there. I haven’t checked in a while. They do have plenty of bloodwork on there by some solid members so we will see.

Like I said check the sponsor forums and you’ll find one.

Tons of great sponsors here. You need to do your own research and make your own educated decision.

I use all from them and i got amazing results . maybe you need support on diet , training and also cycle dosages

Currently running Satan Pharma from Blackroids.com. Happy with the product. I'm probably going to give Juicepal a try when I restock. It never hurts to have multiple sources. You never know when someone will be out of stock!

I use all from them and i got amazing results . maybe you need support on diet , training and also cycle dosages

I suppose we could all use support in those areas to some degree. You use all from who?

IML Gear Cream!
Currently running Satan Pharma from Blackroids.com. Happy with the product. I'm probably going to give Juicepal a try when I restock. It never hurts to have multiple sources. You never know when someone will be out of stock!
Didn’t they have stuff tested and come back underdosed. Also it’s way over priced for an ugl.

Check out the sponsor forums. I would go with one that has been around for at least a year and has products tested by members. There are two ways to test. Bloodwork and HLPC. Bloodwork will only test your test levels and HLPC will tell you exactly what’s in the product.

I see a lot of guys who are happy with psl and Juicepal, they’ve been around long enough to have consistent experiences. I’ve used both and wasn’t disappointed.

SB labs is new and they had one hiccup with the only product tested by a member. They came clean and told everyone about it. I believe a member has sent out some more products to be tested also and he might have already posted the results on there. I haven’t checked in a while. They do have plenty of bloodwork on there by some solid members so we will see.

Like I said check the sponsor forums and you’ll find one.

With all due respect to the P.S.L reps because I think they are a bunch of great guys and very knowledgeable but you are seeming to forget that the P.S.L. owner blatantly posted a false hplc report he even tried to cover it up by having one of his lesser known reps make a gimmick account and then come in under the name of the tester who made the report and verified it was true just one problem the big dummy forgot to change his IP address and got snagged. Although none of the reps were aware of the false report this speaks a great deal about how the owner of PSL is not trustworthy. As far as juice pal goes the only thing you may find are a couple of guys that had complained about pip with his 400 mg test and also his rep is a dick he basically finds his information off of the internet and just does a copy and paste or rewords when he gives advice. I would go personally with juice pal but the new lab SB seems to have some nice testing and blood work in his form too. Let's not forget about gear church another great sponsor on this form As any vet would say to this op go do your homework and make a decision off of what you read about these Labs on the internet this form is not the only one where you can gather the information needed to make a decision to make a purchase. Take my advice because in a blink of an eye hundreds of members can be screwed and if there's anybody that knows about that it is me. Monstro to me is just a shill who is doing more damage than help for the lab that he is shilling for.

With all due respect to the P.S.L reps because I think they are a bunch of great guys and very knowledgeable but you are seeming to forget that the P.S.L. owner blatantly posted a false hplc report he even tried to cover it up by having one of his lesser known reps make a gimmick account and then come in under the name of the tester who made the report and verified it was true just one problem the big dummy forgot to change his IP address and got snagged. Although none of the reps were aware of the false report this speaks a great deal about how the owner of PSL is not trustworthy. As far as juice pal goes the only thing you may find are a couple of guys that had complained about pip with his 400 mg test and also his rep is a dick he basically finds his information off of the internet and just does a copy and paste or rewords when he gives advice. I would go personally with juice pal but the new lab SB seems to have some nice testing and blood work in his form too. Let's not forget about gear church another great sponsor on this form As any vet would say to this op go do your homework and make a decision off of what you read about these Labs on the internet this form is not the only one where you can gather the information needed to make a decision to make a purchase. Take my advice because in a blink of an eye hundreds of members can be screwed and if there's anybody that knows about that it is me. Monstro to me is just a shill who is doing more damage than help for the lab that he is shilling for.

I was careful with my wording in regards to shilling.

Yea I’m aware of tren situation with psl. It was hex wasn’t it or maybe tri tren? Regardless it was definitely some shady shit. Although, as far as I know independent member testing hasn’t raised any issues with psl products. I could be wrong tho. I shut down my last account in Jan of this year and took some time off and even before then was hardly on this forum during the pandemic.

As for jpal they have also seem to have passed independent member testing. Matter of fact he just put a 3000$ testing bounty for a dude who wasn’t responding well to his sust. He may be a dick, I don’t care if he is, but the put or shut up factor seems to be strong. I would rather a sponsor be a dick and have a product that he will stand behind blindly than a nice guy.

As for monstro lol. What can be said that hasn’t been said. I will say this tho, say what you want about him, and most have, but whatever route he took to get where he’s at HAS worked. Should other people mimic his methods NO. Should he speak in absolutes NEVER. Does deciphering his post take a Rosetta Stone ALWAYS. Is he a meat head that probably isn’t good at science or math or basic anatomy, lol YES. But he’s a beast who has had good results and we can’t take that away from him. He also provides contrast to some methods that other members post, like a reckless way vs a conservative approach.

Anyways Custom your right about everything in the above post. I just wanted to clarify

Oh yea btw if I didn’t get a little bit of pip from 400mg test I would be a little suspicious, not that it can’t be pip free but well you know...

Last edited:
Also a side point to sb labs.

They are doing a lot lab testing on there own products and I hope they prove to be a good sponsor but the one and only product that was HLPC tested by a member did horrible. I respect the way they handled it but it doesn’t change that one concrete fact. Once we have some more member testing I plan on giving a them a shot. I considered ordering some samples and testing them myself but after the sponsor asked me to leave his forum I’m worried about peoples perception if I did test it and it came back badly. I would question it if it was someone else with the exchange we had. I’m still willing to give them a shot in the future tho and I will if they are still around.

well for all u guys looking for Custom- heeeee's baaaaaack! What's up bro? Hope u doing good man- but no comment on this thread-lol

Where do I order gear church? Juicepal seems to be out of stock on nearly everything.

Read the appropriate sub forums in the sponsors threads on order information and other references.

Asking for opinions is fine; however, you must do some of your own R&D (the legwork), as well.

Also a side point to sb labs.

They are doing a lot lab testing on there own products and I hope they prove to be a good sponsor but the one and only product that was HLPC tested by a member did horrible. I respect the way they handled it but it doesn’t change that one concrete fact. Once we have some more member testing I plan on giving a them a shot. I considered ordering some samples and testing them myself but after the sponsor asked me to leave his forum I’m worried about peoples perception if I did test it and it came back badly. I would question it if it was someone else with the exchange we had. I’m still willing to give them a shot in the future tho and I will if they are still around.

First and foremost let me extend an apology to you. At the time I was only trying to control a situation that I did not want to get out of hand that was all so again my apologies and you are more than welcome in my forum to voice your opinion, suggestions or anything you have on your mind. The reason I am doing the testing is because we are new here and do you think anyone is going to waste their time and money on the new guy? Starting up a lab is not cheap as you already must know so why would I invest all the money for equipment and materials and not to mention 3 months of board fees in advance. I am glad Lathe did the testing but lets be real the dbol is on point just like the rest of the gear so far tested it was just a horrible mistake that I forgot to have the dosage changed on the label. I think I went beyond what most sellers would have done in this situation and that was to dig up every order possible and send that member an email which was 5 or 6. 4 reached back to me saying no big deal basically but the other was a bit worried. I said to him if he is worried please go get a full panel of bloodwork done and send me the bill I will pay you in cash not gear credit, we will look at your results and take it from there. I never heard from him again. If I were as big as JP or GC I would be sending in 10 samples at a time but that isn't the case right now. Monthly I am sending in samples mostly orals since the dbol results and yes I believe Lathe has sent in more of what he has. When you ask if any member besides myself is or has sent in samples it makes me wonder if you think the old "send in a hot sample" is what you are referring to......it is not the case. I don't have a shelf marked "The Good", "The Bad" and "The Ugly". I sent Lathe 5 bottles of Cyp and 5 bottles of Enan because he had what he called pinkish tone in his oils and some other Gorilla customers didn't receive anything after Gorilla closed up so instead of sending out samples to vets I thought it was a nice jesture on my part to help these guys out and at the same time get some recognition. 6 in all were taken care of but I never once asked Lathe or any other to do any sort of testing in return but he was shocked/pleased for what I sent him and decided with the gear already in hand to do bloodwork. Genix please take the time to go look at the samples of the cyp I sent in then look at Lathes bloodwork tell me those numbers don't match up. I haven't had the chance to send the Enan in yet but I will say it is overdosed because once again Lathes bloodwork came back better than it should be (in my own opinion). Cdubw44 running a log in which he has paid for the gear and did bloodwork on the Sust and the results were just as good as the Cyp and Enan Lathe performed. ALL respect to JP, he does send his own samples in and by going through his thread recently I really only saw 3 guys do testing on his product so my question to you would be is 3 enough? I consider myself kinda a mom and pop shop where I don't sell hgh or mixed blends in which I don't believe in. How many times have you pulled from a mix blend vial and then said "Well I think I need a pinch bit more of Mast" and had to pull some from your Mast vial or whichever my be the case. We want to be known as a reliable shop we welcome testing and store credit for what anyone spends we just ask that if anyone sends out testing that on the report where it says client you use our email because people do use those emails on the reports as they and posted on othe boards. If there is anything I can do for you or if you have any questions you can post them in our forum, pm me or email me. Again sorry for coming off as someone who doesn't like you, that wasn't the case.
SBL

JPAL, GC and PSL. Cant go wrong with any of them.

People have already given you some help with finding a source , I use gearchurch but you are too new to use them . I am just curious on why you say that you were not happy with psl. Did you have bloods pulled or are you going be feeling ? It very well could have been the test or it could be estrogen related

I always think HGH only from local pharma, otherwise dont work , but since i got one athlete on lab test using G-Tropin from PSL and gives 41ng i start believe that we can get 100% real high quality hgh on ugl . And when a lab dont fake or underdose hgh is because all is products are top notch .

Attachments

• 209813697_263216082275852_804196711004060710_n.jpg
    209813697_263216082275852_804196711004060710_n.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 213829329_1348666782194567_8674884802309774641_n.jpg
    213829329_1348666782194567_8674884802309774641_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 22
  • g-tropin-somatropinum-10-iuvial.jpg
    g-tropin-somatropinum-10-iuvial.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 22
Didn’t they have stuff tested and come back underdosed. Also it’s way over priced for an ugl.
I hadn't heard about that. What came back underdosed? I'm using their test e and their dbol. The dbol is legit, even at 30mg a day, it's definitely hitting. I grabbed it when they had a 50% off sale, so the price wasn't bad at all.

Last edited:
I always think HGH only from local pharma, otherwise dont work , but since i got one athlete on lab test using G-Tropin from PSL and gives 41ng i start believe that we can get 100% real high quality hgh on ugl . And when a lab dont fake or underdose hgh is because all is products are top notch .

Sick numbers! . A 41!

Max
#gtropin

Guys giving bad response on psl labs they are a very top quality lab and vision is a great guy who works hard behind the scenes to help support what we love the most he wouldn’t go into making the very best products like Trestolone tren hex m1t superdrol to then be giving bad reviews

you can check max log right now he’s running superdrol and making great results with logging his experience
there’s also many others on the board competing using only psl products so this again shows the quality if someone is competing and coming in great condition holding size strength all signs of quality products there’s more we could mention running logs here making gains

the hgh is one of the very best and others have also mentioned this
it’s like any lab you will get someone that dislikes them for whatever reason you cant please everyone like you always find that one person that dislikes you for no reason other than them having insecurity's

But I can say that the company are professional and only do the very best for all customers who purchase products and can be sure your money is well spent

Last edited:
Guys giving bad response on psl labs they are a very top quality lab and vision is a great guy who works hard behind the scenes to help support what we love the most he wouldn’t go into making the very best products like Trestolone tren hex m1t superdrol to then be giving bad reviews

you can check max log right now he’s running superdrol and making great results with logging his experience
there’s also many others on the board competing using only psl products so this again shows the quality if someone is competing and coming in great condition holding size strength all signs of quality products there’s more we could mention running logs here making gains

the hgh is one of the very best and others have also mentioned this
it’s like any lab you will get someone that dislikes them for whatever reason you cant please everyone like you always find that one person that dislikes you for no reason other than them having insecurity's

But I can say that the company are professional and only do the very best for all customers who purchase products and can be sure your money is well spent

Sure a great lab. Excellent customer service. Vision is one of the GOATs when it comes to reps. I’ve never seen a bad HLPC report from a member.

But there was that one faked HLPC report that PSL posted.... That was the shady shit I was speaking of. I believe it was on one the “best products” you mentioned. Not sure why a company that’s doing so well and has such a good reputation would do that.

They are a awesome sponsor and I’ve used a ton of their compounds and never had a bad experience. I’m glad they are around.

All that being said, people are allowed to have opinions on psl that differ from ours.... right?

Last edited:
Back