Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Best gear

Opinions on best place to buy gear? Just looking for test. Tried puritysourcelabs awhile back and was not happy with it.

Been running trt at 200/week with script from docÖbut wanting to run more.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lilhill View Post
    Opinions on best place to buy gear? Just looking for test. Tried puritysourcelabs awhile back and was not happy with it.

Check out our forum for reviews, bloodwork and HPLC test results
    SB Labs (anabolicsteroidforums.com)
    Email for a list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com
    Email for a full price list
    OrderSBlabs@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Check out the sponsor forums. I would go with one that has been around for at least a year and has products tested by members. There are two ways to test. Bloodwork and HLPC. Bloodwork will only test your test levels and HLPC will tell you exactly whatís in the product.

I see a lot of guys who are happy with psl and Juicepal, theyíve been around long enough to have consistent experiences. Iíve used both and wasnít disappointed.

SB labs is new and they had one hiccup with the only product tested by a member. They came clean and told everyone about it. I believe a member has sent out some more products to be tested also and he might have already posted the results on there. I havenít checked in a while. They do have plenty of bloodwork on there by some solid members so we will see.

Like I said check the sponsor forums and youíll find one.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

I like Juice Pal. They constantly test everything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,013 Posts
    Rep Points

Tons of great sponsors here. You need to do your own research and make your own educated decision.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,190 Posts
    Rep Points

Need to pray....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts
    Rep Points

I use all from them and i got amazing results . maybe you need support on diet , training and also cycle dosages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Currently running Satan Pharma from Blackroids.com. Happy with the product. I'm probably going to give Juicepal a try when I restock. It never hurts to have multiple sources. You never know when someone will be out of stock!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post
    I use all from them and i got amazing results . maybe you need support on diet , training and also cycle dosages
    I suppose we could all use support in those areas to some degree. You use all from who?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

I suppose we could all use support in those areas to some degree. You use all from who?
    Monstro gets lost in translation. He uses and supports psl from what he says in other post.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    479 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mastiff71 View Post
    Currently running Satan Pharma from Blackroids.com. Happy with the product. I'm probably going to give Juicepal a try when I restock. It never hurts to have multiple sources. You never know when someone will be out of stock!
    Didnít they have stuff tested and come back underdosed. Also itís way over priced for an ugl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,825 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    Check out the sponsor forums. I would go with one that has been around for at least a year and has products tested by members. There are two ways to test. Bloodwork and HLPC. Bloodwork will only test your test levels and HLPC will tell you exactly whatís in the product.

I see a lot of guys who are happy with psl and Juicepal, theyíve been around long enough to have consistent experiences. Iíve used both and wasnít disappointed.

SB labs is new and they had one hiccup with the only product tested by a member. They came clean and told everyone about it. I believe a member has sent out some more products to be tested also and he might have already posted the results on there. I havenít checked in a while. They do have plenty of bloodwork on there by some solid members so we will see.

Like I said check the sponsor forums and youíll find one.
    With all due respect to the P.S.L reps because I think they are a bunch of great guys and very knowledgeable but you are seeming to forget that the P.S.L. owner blatantly posted a false hplc report he even tried to cover it up by having one of his lesser known reps make a gimmick account and then come in under the name of the tester who made the report and verified it was true just one problem the big dummy forgot to change his IP address and got snagged. Although none of the reps were aware of the false report this speaks a great deal about how the owner of PSL is not trustworthy. As far as juice pal goes the only thing you may find are a couple of guys that had complained about pip with his 400 mg test and also his rep is a dick he basically finds his information off of the internet and just does a copy and paste or rewords when he gives advice. I would go personally with juice pal but the new lab SB seems to have some nice testing and blood work in his form too. Let's not forget about gear church another great sponsor on this form As any vet would say to this op go do your homework and make a decision off of what you read about these Labs on the internet this form is not the only one where you can gather the information needed to make a decision to make a purchase. Take my advice because in a blink of an eye hundreds of members can be screwed and if there's anybody that knows about that it is me. Monstro to me is just a shill who is doing more damage than help for the lab that he is shilling for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Best gear

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    With all due respect to the P.S.L reps because I think they are a bunch of great guys and very knowledgeable but you are seeming to forget that the P.S.L. owner blatantly posted a false hplc report he even tried to cover it up by having one of his lesser known reps make a gimmick account and then come in under the name of the tester who made the report and verified it was true just one problem the big dummy forgot to change his IP address and got snagged. Although none of the reps were aware of the false report this speaks a great deal about how the owner of PSL is not trustworthy. As far as juice pal goes the only thing you may find are a couple of guys that had complained about pip with his 400 mg test and also his rep is a dick he basically finds his information off of the internet and just does a copy and paste or rewords when he gives advice. I would go personally with juice pal but the new lab SB seems to have some nice testing and blood work in his form too. Let's not forget about gear church another great sponsor on this form As any vet would say to this op go do your homework and make a decision off of what you read about these Labs on the internet this form is not the only one where you can gather the information needed to make a decision to make a purchase. Take my advice because in a blink of an eye hundreds of members can be screwed and if there's anybody that knows about that it is me. Monstro to me is just a shill who is doing more damage than help for the lab that he is shilling for.
    I was careful with my wording in regards to shilling.

Yea Iím aware of tren situation with psl. It was hex wasnít it or maybe tri tren? Regardless it was definitely some shady shit. Although, as far as I know independent member testing hasnít raised any issues with psl products. I could be wrong tho. I shut down my last account in Jan of this year and took some time off and even before then was hardly on this forum during the pandemic.

As for jpal they have also seem to have passed independent member testing. Matter of fact he just put a 3000$ testing bounty for a dude who wasnít responding well to his sust. He may be a dick, I donít care if he is, but the put or shut up factor seems to be strong. I would rather a sponsor be a dick and have a product that he will stand behind blindly than a nice guy.

As for monstro lol. What can be said that hasnít been said. I will say this tho, say what you want about him, and most have, but whatever route he took to get where heís at HAS worked. Should other people mimic his methods NO. Should he speak in absolutes NEVER. Does deciphering his post take a Rosetta Stone ALWAYS. Is he a meat head that probably isnít good at science or math or basic anatomy, lol YES. But heís a beast who has had good results and we canít take that away from him. He also provides contrast to some methods that other members post, like a reckless way vs a conservative approach.

Anyways Custom your right about everything in the above post. I just wanted to clarify

Oh yea btw if I didnít get a little bit of pip from 400mg test I would be a little suspicious, not that it canít be pip free but well you know...
    Last edited by GenixCon2.0; 07-21-2021 at 06:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    215 Posts
    Rep Points

Also a side point to sb labs.

They are doing a lot lab testing on there own products and I hope they prove to be a good sponsor but the one and only product that was HLPC tested by a member did horrible. I respect the way they handled it but it doesnít change that one concrete fact. Once we have some more member testing I plan on giving a them a shot. I considered ordering some samples and testing them myself but after the sponsor asked me to leave his forum Iím worried about peoples perception if I did test it and it came back badly. I would question it if it was someone else with the exchange we had. Iím still willing to give them a shot in the future tho and I will if they are still around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    957 Posts
    Rep Points

Jpal or gear church are my top pics
    Blood sweat and years